It's another episode of youtube autist overdoses on Sup Forums redpills and breaks down in a v-log

>it's another episode of youtube autist overdoses on Sup Forums redpills and breaks down in a v-log

Wew

Why do you guys have to ruin innocent peoples lives like this?

Can't you leave innocence be? first you cucked molyjew into becoming a stormnigger and now you're making some food reviewer into the fucking Strumpenfuhrer of food

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ai1BKSKVkY
youtube.com/watch?v=yOCGhGBc4QQ
youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek/videos
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/BQ9y3h9O1WXJPc77AIsGBQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=2ai1BKSKVkY&ab_channel=TheReportOfTheWeek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tell me about k-pop user

why do they wear the colors?

I forget this guy's name, what is it?

Say sorry you asshole.

Fucking ruining kids lives by shoving redpills up their ass

>tfw dating a smalltime k-pop star
>she's americanized

Didn't you post the thread last night about a supposed happening to go ahead in Knox county or something

Source?

He deleted it, like he does with every video he regrets making

In the comments he told a fan that he believes god speaks to him through the static of his shortwave radio and he tells him of an upcoming race war, and that he is happy about this.

>americanized
>mfw you think you're not americanised

I saw him pop up sometime last year or so.
Who is this guy? What's he all about?

He's a food reviewer from the food forum on Stormfront.

He only reviews "Aryan" cuisine, and shoots the shit about spooks and Jews

wheres the vlog? people keep saying this about him, but no one posts any videos or twitter posts or anything proving it.

He looks cool in his latest video.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ai1BKSKVkY

He looks like his paraplegic caregiver half-assed dressed him in his dead fathers tent suit.

youtube.com/watch?v=yOCGhGBc4QQ

>shilling this autist e-celeb forced meme

What's his name?
Is he just a typical stormcuck?
You like the guy?
Most Koreans I know hate stormshills.

He's descending into madness thanks to this god forsaken board.

At least have fun watching him turn into the next Eliot Rodger

I like him as a kid likes to watch animals in a zoo

No, he's not. Unless he's a sociopath, (like Rodget), the more autistic he is, the less likely he is to hurt other people. This still has nothing to do with politics.

>This still has nothing to do with politics.

He's directly involved in politics and this board.

wew

that's some charles manson shit

I heard he was honing his dart skills so he could quote "stick a dirty nigger right in between the eyes"

Kids unhinged from reality, and needs intervention.

>He's directly involved in politics
No, he's not.

>this board
So what? Does that mean that any YouTuber who mentions Sup Forums a couple of times should have the most pathetic and inane rumors discussed about him?

Do you have a source for his shortwave god quote? It's not that I don't believe you, I'd just like to see it.

Some Anons probobly screencapped it - I didn't.

He admits allot of shit in his Youtube comments. He just deleted them soon after he says them, like the time he admitted he browsed Sup Forums

wew lad

Some straight up fucking schizophrenia right here. Expect him to crack in a year or two and start uploading 20 videos a day of him drinking water or yelling at the walls.

I never realized how based this kid was until today
I thought he was some wacko new yorker who prefers Dominos instead of the awesome 'za you can get on any street corner, but thanks to you gookbro I now recognize this kids basedness

His personal hygiene is another matter

>Strumepnfuhrer

that made me cringe thanks

How does he hang pictures on plastic blinds?

*teleports behind you*

Heh, it's all there..

*stabs you with spork*

Nothing personal ... kiddo

that's like one day's worth of hair gel

>refuses to buy a new comb

>national wing day
Oh America....

youtube.com/user/TheReportOfTheWeek/videos

His father went on video to spank John.

His family is quite odd.

He's a real life David Lynch character

the redpill is hard famlam

He's what H.P. Lovecraft would be if he was alive today.

Just goes to show how spending time in this racist sexist cesspool will damage you beyond repair. Sup Forums turned reasonable people into crazy conspiratards anti semites congrats you bigoted creeps.

>flag

Every time

itt: Sup Forums gets trolled by a slanty eyed zipperhead

Good work, zippy

Leave him alone Sup Forums. ffs go target a degenerate, not this harmless guy

>a v-log

I made a v-log once, it was too long to fit in the toilet bowl.

>tfw we're the jews here

This should be all the proof you need that shills exist. Every few days these threads are posted with different flags but the same content, all of it lies.

The cause of this is most likely that Reviewbrah started to see a psychiatrist. The psychiatric industry is heavily controlled by the jews and it's part of their network of control and suppression.

The OP is some fat american shithead sitting in an office in a government building getting paid with american tax money to fuck with some guy who's never done anything to anyone because he has a small following on the internet and the jews are so fucking hysterical and insecure that they view him as some sort of threat because he's not a complete cultural marxist cuck.

The jews think they should have the power to pick who succeeds and fails in life, and because reviewbrah is a little off and because he doesn't quite have all the "right" opinions, they want to destroy him.

Your day will come OP you worthless shit.

Sup Forums didn't target him, if anything we've been highly supportive of that bug eyed sperg

Too late.

He's been JUSTED by Sup Forums long ago.

I actually ran into him at a supermarket once very briefly. I was walking into the store as he was heading towards the exit with a bag full of monster. He was dressed in an unusually oversized suit and was stopped by a black security guard who probably thought he was shoplifting. However, instead of consenting to any search, review brah just pointed at the bag of monster and repeatedly said "it's all there". He just kept fucking saying it, each time getting a little more aggressive. The security guard finally let him go. When I left the store I saw that he was still in the parking lot, but now he was just mumbling "1488" over and over again while sobbing a bit

Really weird

source on this?

I need more info. What happened?

Was there a dragon? Leave this kid alone you fat fuck.

>Sup Forums justed him
>went crazy
>cried on cam
>deleted video hours later
>pretended it never happened

Nothing happened, OP is shill or (what's more possible) under-age faggot with 'how to proxy' instruction.

I'm going to need to see this video or I'm just going to assume it never happened.

I'll toss out a rare brah so you know i'm not shitting around here

This never happened and you are just a fucking gook loser trying to get people to harrass this innocent guy.

Fuck off, ReviewBrah is a decent guy. Pretty autistic, but a decent guy nonetheless

Daily reminder that most koreans have a copy of the talmud and are kikes with flat faces

I have a folder full of family pics of him

Here's another vintage ultra rare brah pic

but what video is it?

Now you are just scary, fbianon, please do something.

You seem to be really obsessing over this guy.

how'd you get that?

>like the time he admitted he browsed Sup Forums
He has Garrison's book

Posting rare brah pictures doesent really prove your claims though does it?

Although that is a nice rare pham.

>reviewbrah as anointed by Jeb
it all makes sense now

He spends all his time rocking back and forth throwing darts around the house and typing "die nigger" over and over again on his typewriter.

Must have been a blacky who touched him

Seems legit.

All this does is prove you're a government shill, Kevin.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/BQ9y3h9O1WXJPc77AIsGBQ/

This is the only image in the archive. Holy shit, are you posting photos of yourself, or some very dedicated stalker?

I have my ways flimflam

But you aren't going to say what they are?

The funny thing is that he complains about somebody stalking him in his latest video!

youtube.com/watch?v=2ai1BKSKVkY&ab_channel=TheReportOfTheWeek

at about 1 minute i think

Whats the name of the film with that guy in your pic?

Nightcrawler

Yeah that's me.

I've been following him for the past week now, how do you think I've acquired unseen photographs of him?

You can see my van in his second latest review. I move during the night as to hide my tracks.

>tfw I know his nightwalking rout