"SUICIDE SQUAD" SPOILERS

A.R.G.U.S. operative Amanda Waller decides to assemble Task-Force X due to the expanding superhuman community, offering supervillains reduced sentences in exchange for performing suicide missions for the United States government. She selects Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Boomerang, Killer Croc, El Diablo and Slipknot to integrate the team and has them transferred to Belle Reve Penitentiary.

Deadshot is a former military sniper turned hitman to cover his daughter's medical expenses. He is confronted by Batman while targeting a mobster and Batman volunteers to cover Deadshot's daughter's treatment if Deadshot willingly surrenders, which he does.

Batman also interrupts a deal between the Joker and weapons dealer Monster T and rescues Harley Quinn when the Joker abandons her afte their car falls into the river. The Joker then decides to get Harley back.

El Diablo is a former enforcer for a Los Angeles gang who has become a pacifist and doesn't want to use his powers anymore. Killer Croc is a cannibal who lives in the sewers, and Boomerang and Slipknot are amoral mercenaries. Batman captured them all in the past.

Rick Flagg is assigned to lead the Suicide Squad, with Katana as his bodyguard. Flagg is a military man and a loose canon with a history of insubordination, while Katana is a silent warrior who wields the Soultaker, a magic sword that traps people's souls, and seeks redemption for her late husband's crimes.

Meanwhile, adventurer June Moon, Flagg's girlfriend, is sent to investigate reports of supernatural activity in Europe by Waller, who believes these reports could be misinterpreted signs of extraterrestrial activity on Earth. June ends up being infected by the Enchantress, an ancient feral witch, whose heart is aprehended by A.R.G.U.S and kept in Waller's possession.

The Enchantress slowly corrupts June, who besiesges Midway City and attempts to unleash her brother, the Incubus. The Suicide Squad is sent by Waller to investigate and aprehend the Enchantress as a potential asset. The Joker and his men find out about them and shoot down their helicopter in Midway City, leaving them stranded with only the Bravo 17 Navy Seal unit as mission support.

Boomerang encourages Slipknot to escape, and Waller detonates a bomb in Slipknot's neck, killing him. The team is then ambushed by monsters sent by the Enchantress and pursued to an abandoned building, but eventually escape with El Diablo's help.

>The team proceeds to the Enchantress' whereabouts in the subway line, while also being pursued by the Joker and his men. The Enchantress unleashes the Incubus, with Monster T as his host, and then kidnaps Waller to retrieve her heart and unleash Hell on Earth. With Waller compromised, the team is given an opportunity to escape, but decide to stick together and save the world.

The Joker locates Harley and attempts to force her to return with him, but she refuses, and he escapes. The Suicide Squad confronts the Enchantress in the Museum of Natural History, where Deadshot rescues Waller. Harley destroys the heart, freeing June from the Enchantress' influence, and Flagg saves June while El Diablo sacrifices himself to destroy the Incubus, saving the world and earning his redemption.

Waller has the surviving members of the Suicide Squad arrested once again, although Batman later arranges a meeting between Deadshot and his daughter in prison. She conscripts Deadshot, Harley, Boomerang, Croc and Katana to further missions under Flagg's command.

In the end, the Joker breaks into Belle Reve to rescue Harley, still smitten after she stood her ground and denied his every whim, and they lock eyes and smile.

Oh look, it's another "leak" thread

Harley is the main character.

Deadshot is a textbook Will Smith character.

No Harley/Deadshot romance although they become friends.

Joker has roughly 30 minutes of screentime, mininal interaction with Batman and doesn't do much other than create Harley and then chase after her.

Boomerang and Killer Croc are comic relief and don't do much. Neither does Katana, who has little dialogue. El Diablo is the only one with a more pronounced arc and resolution.

Scott Eastwood and Alex Meraz are just members of the Bravo 17 team, not noteworthy comic book characters.

The third act is being reestructured in accordance with negative feedback from test-screenings.

This sounds legit though. Nothing too stupid.

Is it okay if we just don't read these, and make up ones that seem more enjoyable?

What's the point. It actually doesn't sound that bad outside of the typical culo shit in all of Ayer's films.

We'll have to see how it's executed however.

That's because it's real.

I bet it gets a 30% RT score.

>Harley is the main character
>text book Will Smith character
>Joker chases after Harley
This sounds pretty bad, especially that bit about Joker chasing after Harley, it's just wrong man, Joker really doesn't care about Harley, so why is he after her? Why is Harley not trying to get the squad to chase after Joker so she and he can run away togeather. I want off this ride

Jai Courtney already isn't a favorate of critics and he said that Boomerang will be a huge cunt in the film, so thay sounds about right.

Do you have any source whatsoever?

So pretty much nu52 SS

Im OK with this

>Batman captured them all in the past

Goddammit

How many boomerangs does he throw?

MOM'S

Bleh.

>Boomerang encourages Slipknot to escape, and Waller detonates a bomb in Slipknot's neck, killing him.
I approve this

He's a douchebag, but the amount of his racism and sexism is making jokes at Katana's expense regarding Japanese stereotypes.

Bet at least 99.9% of this shit is pulled right from OP's ass and the other 1% is shit that can be gleaned from simply watching the trailers and having at least some knowledge of the source material

Sounds okay.

Classic Boomer.

>Boomerang is a huge cunt

Neat.
Think he's gonna make it to the Flash movie?
Maybe as a side rogue or something.

No.

Who is scott eastwood playing

Sounds bad.

10/10

>Batman captured them all in the past
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This post killed my hype for this movie, and i'm a DC fanboy.

There's nothing wrong with this plot. I like it.

>Boomer is an IRL Aussie shitposter

'aussie shitposter' is a tautology

>Boomerang

Doesn't marvel have the trademark on that as a character? He's a captain dammit

This sounds p bad. WB might have another flop on its hands

Why, story seems simple enough.

Why did Batman capture these people?

Doesn't he just blow up bad guys now

Can this save us? If legit Im at least happy Harley returns to Joker. Its part of her insanity, and while I understand why current comics have been trying to make her stand on her own, I think its better to show Harley as a cautionary tale. If that makes any sense

I believe this is post BvS and hes dialed it down since. That was his character arc.

At this point, the only thing I'm actually excited about is seeing my nigga boomer on the big screen. I'm probably gonna torrent it

NOW.

He captured them IN THE PAST!

Fucking plebs are illiterate now too?

>Two different answers

The problem is not even Zack the hack knows why he took these particular villains alive.

The only thing passing through his mind when creating a scene is how to make it look cool, so batmobile decapitations and shooting gas tanks and their effect on the shared universe lore isn't really considered.

The correct and real answer is he kills in BvS because it looks cool and the SS was captured alive because they needed to make a SS movie.

You might of fooled me if you didnt put in the obvious bait.

when have these ever been real? I can't recall a single time a "leak" was accurate. I still read them since they're formatted in just a way that they make the blatant fanfic tolerable.

The BvS one was accurate as fuck.

that's only because Snyder has the writing ability of your average user.

>mfw snyder wanted nightmare sequences for EVERY hero in in the upcoming JL

WB stopped that shit right? R-right?.....Fucker also wanted Darkseid Cloud

I've learned to give up on Sup Forums spoilers until the month the movie actually comes out. I just end up disappointed when the real spoilers actually come out.

I like the leak where Tattooed Man, Harley Quinn, Enchantress and some other freaks get teased as the next Suicide Squad better.

>The correct and real answer is he kills in BvS because it looks cool

Oh so like every other live action Batman movie for the past 20 years that you people like to ignore as you pretend that BVS was the first one to have him kill? Tell me more....

>Scott Eastwood
honestly this is one of the things that most bums me out

he could be such a awesome super hero

I've been out of the loop for a while, has there been any credible indication of what sort of rewrites the movie has gone through the last few months, or failing that, likely assumptions based on what caused the rewrites in the first place?

why would Harley refuse the joker?

Nope. It's just regular reshoots that every movie gets. But we've got mousketeers on forums spreading FUD.

Its the Harley cycle user, its nothing new
>"I love you Mistah J!"
>Joker does something really abusive or flat out abandons her
>"Thats it, no more foolin around......Im done with that jerk...."
>Joker displays some mild form of affection
>"Oh puddin, I knew you cared!"
And so on. Frankly Joker is like a drug for Harley: The longer shes away from him, the more........."sensible" she becomes

don't be a dummy user, there's literally another Sup Forums leak saying that he's Tom Tresser and that he's in the sequel.

more like
>SUICIDE SQUAD "SPOILERS"
because who would willingly subject themselves to DC trash after that last blunder not to mention every other blunder before that.

Kill yourself Marvelcuck

>reddit leaks

Not a single BvS leak was correct

>Harley is the main character.

Holy fuck
>Joker=Snyder
>Harkey=DCEU fans

the ones posted on Sup Forums were, they even go the Martha thing right

This.
I still remember reading like 5 Civil War leaks a day for weeks, none of them were right.

Not all DCEU fans like Snyder

>I can't recall a single time a "leak" was accurate

>star wars
>BvS

those 2 leaks were real.

The BvS one was legit, minus the "Superman raising from his grave" part.

I was really hoping he was gonna be nightwing under cover for batman :(

Yep, this is what killed any remaining hype I had left for this movie.

>This much denial

So delicious.

>that Enchantress design
Ew. The fuck did you bastards do to my waifu?

maybe during those premiers in mexico maybe, but not this far in the game. Leaks from Sup Forums literally had Hal Jordan.

What a fucking alpha

Does Digger actually throw any boomerangs

>Joker chasing after anyone that isn't Batman
>B-But we must appeal to the straight white male crowd, otherwise our movie will bomb!

What

>No Harley/Deadshot romance although they become friends.

Who the fuck was claiming this anyway? It's just an excuse to shitpost about black men.

A tie-in comic? Man that's fucking stupid. That killed your hype?

>B-But we must appeal to the straight white male crowd, otherwise our movie will bomb!

Cara basically wore the Enchantress Get Up here, literally all she's missing is the huge hat and she's set..

Jai Courtney gets heat for playing bland leading men, which Boomer isn't

No

This is what killed my hype

>>Joker chases after Harley

A lot of people, considering they've been paired together in comics and cartoons before.

That one was by the time the private screenings began. Before that there was one about Aquaman having a bigger role, Lex Luthor's autism being a facade, ending montage of Superman, Flash, and the other heroes helping people, Dan Amboyer having a bigger role (Holy shit all the people he was baiting that he was green lantern must have been pissed when he barely had a minute of screen time), Scoot being Jimmy Olsen/Will Magnus

Well, it must have some truth to it, after it started getting posted around people on Twitter that attended early screenings confirmed that for example the movie does end with Harley still loving Joker

Several of these originated here.

Well yeah, I remembered these from the "spoiler" dumps. I think one user even had this entire backstory about how his girlfriend's sister worked on the special fx which is how he managed to watch the film with the unfinished fx. Best one is probably the Arkham Knight Leak in which Arkham Knight is an actual OC descendant of Arkham instead of fucking Jason Todd.

I got your real spoilers here.

Click at your own risk and don't bitch about me ruining your movie experience later.

upvote

that was redditriffic!

Ain't it baffling how some "leaks" ended up writing a better movie

I like how for example some guy managed to give an actual reason for the Knightmare sequences to exist: kinda like in Birthright, Luthor built a machine powered by kryptonite that could show to him different timelines and dimensions, so he happens to observe one where Superman is a Super-dictator and bullies Batman, so he tries to make it happen for real

Why couldn't they have gone with this look? Is the fairy tale witch thing not edgy enough?

The lack of the hat is what really gets me though. Witch hats are cool.

>JUNE MOON

Batman killed more people in BvS then all of his previous movies combined

>Burton's Batman: because of the director's dark humour and aesthetics, Batman often punishes killing. He's willing to kill a mindless henchman as much as he's willing to kill a bigger threat like Joker

>Nolan's Batman: made a point out of having a no-kill rule, but breaks it when he considers it absolutely necessary, and he's obviously troubled by the idea. Killing Harvey Dent made him retire and lose hope in what he represented

>Snyder's Batman: apparently kills people left and right, even equipped Robin with lethal weaponry, but for some unexplained reason while we see him kill or indirectly cause the death of lotsa henchmen and mercenaries we're supposed to believe he never had the guts to kill actually dangerous and recurring villains like Joker or Croc

>Joker
>consistent

kek

Source?

It's unusual but not totally out of character. The Joker only cares about Harley when she leaves him.

I always thought the Joker was the sort of person who treats his toys like shit but refuses to share. The guy fucking DAMAGED, he doesn't know what he wants

>Batman captured Boomer
>Not Flash

DROPPED!