How did Patrick's snail win

>How did Patrick's snail win
Also classic sponge bob thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/99423361
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He had nerves of steel.

more like nerves of stone

Rocks have the power to move in the SpongeBob universe, don't you remember how the pioneers used to ride them?

>Deepest lore

oh golly

Nothing can explain it. No one can understand it.

Nothing can kill the Grimace.

Post all the times there's been fire underwater.

>As a kid I always thought Patrick ran it to the finish line while the announcer and audience was distracted by Gary's destruction and romance with Snelly

>that clip that got banned because of 9/11

>mfw my grandparents taped that episode when it aired
>always wondered where that scene went whenever I watched the same episode on a later official release VHS

Was it really because of 9/11 though?

To be honest, I always thought that was a snail hiding in its shell.

I remember watching this when it first aired knowing the rock was going to win.

That was the day the magic died for me.

Everything from that point was just predictable.

Jesus, why does that sounds fucking tragic.

>The Great Console Race

Sometimes Sup Forums has good threads.

Spongebob Sup Forums Episodes were amazing.

It wasn't until that thread that I ever connected Sandy kicking Spongebob at the end of the episode with her appearance earlier in the episode. In my mind those were two parts of two entirely different episodes that were just lolsorandum moments.

>mfw this is actually possible

This is never not funny to me. Especially since the WiiU is the console that's brought me the most enjoyment of that generation.

So is this supposed to be ironic or is the Wiiu actually that great of a console?

I don't play video games

It's good but it gets flak more being unconventional and was initially a poor console when it first came out. The comic is making fun that Nintendo didn't have to do shit to 'win' E3 but have Sony and Microsoft trip over each other trying to be the better multimedia sensation.

i like you, i used to do the same

>no microshit you cant take xbone because xbone's a multiplatform mutt
jesus i've never been to Sup Forums but maybe they have good humor, or was this a huge rare instance?

They used to
Don't know what the fuck is going on right now, there's a ton of furries suddenly as well

must be the furry related games or something?

Like I said, never been to Sup Forums but I do have some basic knowledge about stuff, and a little more, I can understand most if not all of that stuff in the image.

but what's that hidden spoiler we didn't get to see?

If you have all other runners disqualified, you win by default

>welcome to Sup Forums

>but what's that hidden spoiler we didn't get to see?

DLC

WHAT I LEARNED IN BOATING SCHOOL IS
BLANKITY BLANKITY BLANK

I learned Sup Forums is full of bullshit annoying people like everywhere else that exists that a human can be.

Video version: vimeo.com/99423361

Always weird to me how the music int The Great Snail Race's title card is "Now That We're Men" from the movie.

What.
When did this happen?

It's from the house party episode that no one likes.

Friendly reminder that if you didn't watch Sponge out of water, you should

The movie was a bait and switch

Instead of a massive CGI movie you got the majority of the movie in 2D with Old spongebob tier jokes with only the last 20 minutes being the CGI

It's a send off to the classic fans

If you could only choose 1 modern spongebob to watch, you have to make it Sponge out of water

Its third party support is almost nonexistent, the hardware is weak as hell and the gamepad is inconvenient and awkward.

But it's the only console that knows it's a console and not a multimedia machine that works as a weaker PC so because of it it's get's a bit more respect. The comic is an incredibly accurate representation of the WiiU. Objectively PS4 is better but it's the one that actually cares and focuses about vidya specifically so....

yea it fucked with me when i was younger

well...

Yea but it has that bad setup.

When it hits, it hits.. but when it misses, it's a fucking cringefest. im not even buzzwording, thats the best term i can muster up for it

>"i think i go to class with that guy" some woman says as she sees CGI squidward
i mean, sure, i loved all the underwater parts, i love when the colors are muted and stuff, and it felt good, but it sucked the whole time above water, even if for about half an hour

Also played for "Lightning" Larry's torch run in the episode.

Because it was my friend.. it was truly tragic. Even being only 13 I knew that was the moment that nothing would ever surprise me again.

Of course I have been since then. 13 years is a long time, but as for TV.. well let's say most, if not all jokes I see coming a mile away.

>Well, that's TWO things in this house that WON'T WORK.

>Well, why don't you fix them.

I kind of had that moment one day when I was into WWE. I started being able to predict who was going to win and how. It got on my nerves when I knew the match was going to have interference and by who. Shit kinda sucks.

>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOONT
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK

it's john cena isn't it

Same here, I even know how characters are probably going to say a line on a cartoon before seeing it. Jokes are so fucking time consuming now that hardly any of them make me laugh. It's just.. nothing. I probably had it from around 14 until now, being 22.

Bomb scares were a real thing.
So yes.

whats an episode you didnt like from the earlier seasons

>that ending

anger over censorship, ps4.5 xbox 1.5, nintendo shitting the bed, movie games, video cards, gawker, and their favorite game being dead.
thats a shortened down version.

2014 was just a great E3 for Wii U

>wonderful 101 came out the previous year
>zelda and star fox were supposed to be the next year
>xenoblade X
>Bayo2
Dreams were truly alive that year. Hopefully the treehouse stream will show us some 3DS stuff since the Direct will be all Zelda.

Ugh.
That paper episode.

WHY SPONGEBOB?!?!

I'm a huge Nintendofag. I was both extremely surprised and happy that year.

Always beats copper wiring

I could've sworn the original joke was PS3, 360 and Wii which makes more sense but it's entirely possible I'm retarded.

Oh boy are are we talking about great races
vimeo.com/99423361

No, it was representing 2014 E3, where everyone counted the WiiU out, but Sony and Microsoft just fucking crashed and burned.

I literally didn't make this connection until just now.

This makes me laugh every single time I read it.

dah lore

I personally dislike it because it's just as boring as the other 2 consoles. Being original doesn't mean it's good.

>IT'S MINE NOW CONSOLE BABIES

That always gets a giggle out of me.

it does have some of the best games of this generation on it, though

Maybe if you're stuck in the past, aside from Squid Girls what games does it have?

Secret desire to be cable boxes

how?

>Based on a study, news articles reported the mystery solved when researchers observed rock movements using GPS and time-lapse photography. The research team witnessed and documented rock movement on December 20, 2013, that involved more than 60 rocks, with some rocks moving up to 224 m between December 2013 and January 2014 in multiple move events. These observations contradicted earlier hypotheses of winds or thick ice floating rocks off the surface. Instead, rocks move when large ice sheets a few millimeters thick floating in an ephemeral winter pond start to break up during sunny days. These thin floating ice panels, frozen during cold winter nights, are driven by light winds and shove rocks at up to 5 m/min (0.3 km/h). Some GPS-measured moves lasted up to 16 minutes, and a number of stones moved more than five times during the existence of the playa pond in the winter of 2013-14[14][15]

>WiiU is the console that's brought me the most enjoyment of that generation
Now this is tragic fate.

THAT ROCK KICKED SAND IN MY FACE

All spongebob had to say is "WHAT I LEARNED IN BOATING SCHOOL IS HOW TO DRIVE" and that was the 10 words

'Netta 2
Wonderful 101
Smash 4
Mario Kart 8
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Wait which clip got banned?

>Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
At this point it's a rehash of a rehash. I can understand people who would play second one but this just inexcusable.
>Wonderful 101
>Smash 4
>Mario Kart 8
Wew,lad

10/10 joke made me kek

When Squidward is addicted to krabby patties and he sneaks into the Krusty Krab at night to get some, the security system dumps a bucket of gas on him then drops a lit.

They removed it because of the explosion.