Why?

Why?

I remember the mom making a pass at the mc,but I can't recall anything else about it

I totally forgot this existed but I remember it being pretty okay.

The girls are pretty ok,but everything else is pretty cringe. Only made the thread cause it's on cn right now.

No idea, it's on Cartoon Network right now. It's really weird that they tried to tap into Pacific Rim or something, but it's more neutral than truly awful.

His dragon form is cool, but I dislike he can't really turn it off
Like when he's normal he has scales

>really weird that they tried to tap into Pacific Rim
Pacific Rim came out in 2013.

This movie came out in 2010 and it's based off of an image comic retard.

How about you do simple google search before you put your foot in your mouth like a dipshit.

Did they ever explain the whole conception thing? How'd she take the whole cock Sup Forums? How?

She was a groupie and they are typically loose.

The mom said it was actually pretty simple so I'm assuming tentacle dick.

You're a little too angry right there man.

>this got an animated adaptation before Invincible

Does he want an television adaptation of it? Seems like he would probably have enough pull with the massive success of The Walking Dead, but I have no idea. Presumably Kirkman's said something about it.

Just think, if this did good enough we could've gotten Invincible on Cartoon Network.

The brown girl was hot. Way better then generic cheerleader

I think it did if I can remember, people actually wanted a show but the creators weren't interested

penis

I like that started to explain and the MC freaked out and cut her off.

Hoover High School is literally two blocks away from my house. I spent a semester there, and all my cousins went there.

Hoover in the movie looked nothing like it. Which is fine. It's just it was portrayed like they didn't know that it was a real school.

Literally who? (or what in this case)

I really wanna know how his parents fucked.

because they can