I can't believe I was so wrong about Islam I became friends with Muslim guy from work and he couldn't be a nicer guy or...

I can't believe I was so wrong about Islam I became friends with Muslim guy from work and he couldn't be a nicer guy or have a better family.

>kids are respectful and hardworking
>wife always kind and gets along with mine, cooks for guests and makes you feel like it's your home
>never make fun of each others beliefs or force them on eachother
>invite them over for christmas
>they make falafel
>he asks if my son would show his daughter around the new school (my son is smitten)
>spend the evening smoking shisha and talking about cultural differences and plans for the future
>tells me I’m the first family to branch out to them and they’re feeling much more better in Australia because of me

God what an amazing family I was so so wrong about Muslims...

Sup Forums accepted Islam as the ultimate redpill a while ago, op. It's good that you finally noticed.

lol what a cuck kys you nigger

I've found pakis to be very nice people a lot of the time

A few of them joined my cricket team and they're all great blokes, even if they don't drink

>an aussie discovers that people don't always act out their belief systems

Mindblowing OP, truly mindblowing.

Indeed.

>he asks if my son would show his daughter around the new school
> (my son is smitten)

I predict an honor killing in the future

lmao aussie cuck getting dominated by big paki cock

He was Iranian.

Do you understand that on this photo a muslim is teachiNg a white koran? It's not tolerance as you might think. Look at the white girl. She is not even looking towars the bible. People should resist this propaganda. And america should stop overusing it's dominant position in the world.

Stop shitposting, Ali.

Islam is the only religion blessed by KARA BOGA.

>And america should stop overusing it's dominant position in the world
* spreading thi propaganda all over the world.

Le polite sage

>be Ausfaggot
>be circumcised by default
>"Islam is not that bad"
Oh the irony.

Circumcision was only popular in Australia until the boomer generation no one is anymore.

t. fanatical muslim lebshit shilling his goatfucker religion

no one is circumcised here

t. take a peek at urinals

>>he asks if my son would show his daughter around the new school (my son is smitten)
that means that your son will become a muslim soon enough

>prohibits slutiness
>enslaves beta and numales
>no normie alcohol shit
>MANLY and cool punishments like whipping, stoning and handchopping
>based
>cool beards
>women only spare their beauty for their husband
>glorious aryan warrior code
CONservatives wish they were this redpilled

Probably a Muslim living in Australia

Christ in Islam is a prophet. His mother is respected. But in (((their))) religion, she's a whore and his son boils in shit.

>aryan warrior
lel don't forget to pick up your sandals next time the IDF attacks, Ahmet.

Jews are right about j*sus

Islam is based, sadly I'm a white Christian male. I hate it, but I wish all the Muslims in Germany the very best

Lol pakis and indians are the worst to play cricket with/against unless they are born here they shouldnt be allowed to play

Sure Chang

Jesus Christ is the second most important prophet in Islam, the difference is that Muslims believe he wasn't crucified and that he was a prophet sent by God instead of a God.

Whiter than you mohammed

That makes more sense desu

Yeah Islam is pretty based desu senpai

>>tells me I’m the first family to branch out to them and they’re feeling much more better in Australia because of me
Well if they the ones who've immigrated here they're usually at the very least polite. Its their children who you've got to look out for.

please stop doing that

Persians are bro tier.
Of course they're Shia, so that's why they're so kind.

Yeah Sweden is pretty based

this, second generation moroccans are the scummiest people ever

Only hopeless retarded believe god, they're basically want to shove responsibility to someone else, so easily can be parasites
I'm not joking

>Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

>Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

>Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

>A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

>Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Tl;dr Burn them all

ITT: Taqiya

>his kids are working
The absolute state of shitskins

obviously there's good educated muslims and there's shit peasant muslims
you shouldn't judge them all based on the behaviour of one group
imagine if everyone judged christians based on the behaviour of americans