Lazily choreographed schlock where the bad guys could shoot but instead prefer to use a knife for no reason in front of...

>lazily choreographed schlock where the bad guys could shoot but instead prefer to use a knife for no reason in front of an art history student's idea of a deep brightly lit background while discussing a 2deep4u secret society's customs

Oh yay, three shitty fight scenes where even Keanu looks like he couldn't be bothered and an anticlimactic female villain who is somewhat retarded. Why is this rubbish rated so highly?

>rubbish

Britfag. Opinion discarded.

>american enjoys crap

Shocker from the land without culture.

>Why is this rubbish rated so highly?
Because it's Matrix 4

sounds like you just couldn't handle the kino, neighborino

>somewhat retarded

She's mute so she's 100% retarded

A

>lazily choreographed
Well, define bad choreography in this case. Most people found it to be great.

there are literally millions of Redditors out there. this flick was made by Reddit for Reddit.

>define bad choreography
Literally all the action scenes in John Wick 2.

This is the only explanation. The film just reeks of Reddit and pseudo-intellectualism. It's so shallow and made for the MTV crowd.

This is basically a videogame. They could've taken anything other than the fight scenes and it'd be just as good. Just have Ian Mcshane narrate the "story" at the beginning of each fight scene. Fights themselves are good generally but this gun kata shit either goes all the way silly like Equilibrium and if it not it's occasionally stupid which is occasionally offputting in this.

Decent action flick but one of the most unnecessary sequels of all time. Nobody gives a shit about "John Wick" and exploring the rest of the underworld just makes it look increasingly stupid. But franchising is the name of the game now so eh.

>The film just reeks of Reddit and pseudo-intellectualism
How dumb are you that you think John "fucking shoot first, ask questions never" Wick 2 is pseudo-intellectual? It's a self-professed dumb action movie.

i was also disappoint by 2. i remember 1 so much better. cannot believe that scarjo brain in the shell got shat on and this got away.

>lazily choreographed schlock where the bad guys could shoot but instead prefer to use a knife for no reason in front of an art history student's idea of a deep brightly lit background while discussing a 2deep4u secret society's customs
>still better than every other action movie released this year combined

>It's a self-professed dumb action movie.
Except it tried very hard to expand upon the 2deep4u lore from the first flick and just came off as obnoxious while also trying its hardest to be visual kino.

>still better than every other action movie released this year combined
Yes, but action movies don't exactly set a high bar. This was no better or worse than the Fast and Furious or Ghost in the Shell.

Kek

I want to hit you with a stick

Is it for Reddit or MTV, you shitter?

>woman takes on john wick
>loses in spectacular fashion quickly

How the fight would go in real life.

This.

>2deep4u lore

It's not trying to be deep it's just world building and background. Why do you think it's trying to be some super deep thing, because they revealed things you didn't know from JW 1? That's not how 2deep4u things work.

>wanting to resort to violence like a nigger
This flick is certainly for your type.

What's the difference redditor?

It's world building and background building, while trying to be deep.

There is literally nothing even remotely 2deep4u in John Wick 2, lmao. You're probably a retard who thinks "excommunicado" is a highbrow reference when most people know what that means

Im gonna shove a stick right up your ass and you are gonna enjoy it you massive piece of trash

>lmao

John Wick redditor would rather spew plebbitry and redditry than do anything constructive. What a surprise.

This movie is one of the most bafflingly overrated films on Sup Forums.

The first one is a legitimately fun action movie. This movie is pants-on-head retarded

Literal retard acts like a literal retard, what a surprise, lmao

Pot calling kettle black etc.

>while trying to be deep.

Still haven't explained where you're getting this from. Adding to a story doesn't mean it's trying to be 'deep'. How simple minded are you?

Nice projection lmao

>The land where culture is letting muslim refugees and their descendants rape and kill you and applaud their increased arrival

Their mistake was to take themselves too serious and making a fucking series out of a doggy revenge movie.

2 was still relatively okay, just not the overhyped stuff the reviewers and fanboys make it out to be.

Because getting raped by rednecks and niggers is better.

>autistically winks a second time becayse she doesnt have enough body awareness/control to know if she winked the first time

what did she mean by this?

EQ2 when?

Is this happening?

In 2018

it means she is literally perfect

But she died

>woman
>dead
>not perfect

Good point

I literally work out 6 days a week in hopes I will one day get a tomboy QT like her

anywhere to see the Cleaner deleted scene?

Can someone tell me why they used such cheap blood FX in an action movie with a shitload of shooting and headshots?

>john wick is reddit
I should've know when the "gotg is reddit" meme took hold that it won't take long before it reaches something I like.

I like women in suits

I agree. It doesn't hold a candle to the first one.

I have no idea why people like these movies. They're repetitive and dull.

>Work for me
>no
>ok well im going to blow up your house
>hey im mad im gonna get this guy back for blowing up my house
>no you can't you gotta do what he says
>ok fine

>schlock

fuck off rlm

>JUST

holy fucking shit
it is perfect

This. They should've went the self-aware dumb action movie way, instead of trying to play it serious. Other than that it was kind of ok.

>look at me, being a smug prick with an opinion I tout as fact on an internet board because I have an inflated ego that needs tending
Yeah, this shit never gets old.

I liked it because of the beginning. The first 5 minutes they went with the Russian guy 2 plot and it was retarded. I thought it was going to be all about that shit and it would suck.
Then they concluded the whole thing and moved into the world of those assassins.
It was not made to be 200% believable, but it was made to be interesting and fun.

how is it schlock

America unironically has more culture than Britain and I had to tell you this 4 hours late because you have to know that America has done literally everything Britain has ever done several magnitudes better. You are basically a worse version of America, and you are a worse version of an American.