/MeNa/

arabesque style edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DVAiJjCXNpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Noice building

>tfw posting in mena without a mena flag on Christmas

Where can I get aesthetic Islamic headbands?

is mena the reason why Sup Forums isn't the top board by intelligence?

/mena/ is the reason why it's that high

arabesque style is dumb
and the islamic style is a fraud

why?

it's mostly ripped off from persian style archways

there is no "islamic style" , the elements of the islamic architecture were taken from other civilizations
it's not like it's a bad thing ; good architecture remains a good architecture , but it's not islamic in it's origin

oh nonononononono
wheeze
hahahahahahahahaha
breathes in
hahahahahahahahahahahahah
inhales
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha
chokes
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah
cough squeal
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha nonono

Assman's IQ alone elevates the board ranking by 6 times at least

So it is bad because some elements were taken from previous civilizations? I don't understand your reasoning yet. You sound like a faggot tbqh

rouhi ya nesma

I didn't say it's bad , in fact i think it's a good architecture since it regional in it's nature and elements , how ever what it considered as islamic architecture in these modern days are defined by elements that aren't islamic by nature or taken from other civilizations which is dumb

Also
> nabulsi
> calling others faggots

Towelheads

Egyptian faggots, get in here.

go die please

Not graceful at all

Great now I can filter you

Did you know Godspeed You! Black Emperor actually created a record about second intifada?

t. guy who sucks american dicks for a living

Get in here instead.

Very rude

nah he sucks anglo dick, see him in brit all the time

how the hell do we revive this shit heap

this shit should've died in 2014

It's been on life support for almost 4 years now, just lit this miserable heap of a decaying fossil shit die finally, and rest in peace.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

He tried sucking dutch dick but got shoo‘d away in nederdraad

palastinians make me confused when they come in the human looking and acting variety
having strong urges to remove kikes rn desu

we don't, we leave it alone and let it rot away like it should

don't be a fag

>having strong urges to remove kikes rn
it's your instinct

Most village girls look similar to her, albeit less blonde
Anyway
>Iraqis
>Human
pushing it there

Hi I heard there is A Syrian-Egyptian girl here I heard she is cute is it true?

pls reply

nope

ic

>Jordanian
>Original jokes
pick one

oh by "looking" i mean the dress and way she carries herself, not a typical (حجابي سر سعادتي) Palestinian sunni animal
as for face looks, she looks like mark zuckerberg , extremely ugly
but i don't judge her for looking like a pali as long as she doesn't act like a pali
not saying i wouldn't fuck, i would
does your sister have facebook?
link pls

She lurks here a lot but she's not cute, Egyptians are very ugly people

She is only 16 you disgusting shia pedophile animal
Her face looks like a berber btw

>herself, not a typical (حجابي سر سعادتي)
Less and less girls are wearin hijabs nowadays, and the ones that do wear it mostly aren't religious, just out of tradition. And no, we don't mix with Iraqis.

yeah she's 18 so what

I heard that jordanians and lebanons are the most beautiful mena people, true?

>Jordanians
lel certainly not the native Jordanians

i'm not asking you you piece of shit
i'm offering you a favor,enrich you with iraqi genes
look up history who removed the jews every time?
whatever stay a little bitch

Yeah and you‘re 30 so what

>Sup Forums that high
doubt.png

Romans

>who removed the jews every time?
Sunni kurds did

what are native jordanians like?

Babylonians.
>Sunni kurds
Saladin?
arabized sufi.

pic related

Your county litreally legalized Homosexuality before the US and the UK did.

WE

WUZ

Historic texts describe him as kurd not arab you history stealing cuntbag, also he was a seljuk they were ardently sunni orthodox and destroyed the shia fatamids in north africa :DD

Das right, we are not savages

I would succ you tho

I wouldn't let you tho

YOURE NONEXISTENT QUX

Any good books on the Persian Gulf states (UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain), particularly recent history?

;-;

NOT ALL OF US ARE DEGEN FOQITS UQUQ

Doubt it there's not much to say on those shitholes
>bedouin niggers living in tents
>Britain finds oil and makes them protectorates
>import indians to build shit and basically play simcity creating new modern countries

QUQUQUQUQQUUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUUQUQUQUQUQUUQUQUQUQUQUUQUQUUQUQUQUQUQUQUQUUQUQUQ

K Anglo-kun, I just want a bit more than that desu.

ahad was staring onto the wall of her prison cell, trying to ignore the large jewish cock penetrating her asshole in a rhythmic pace
this has been going on for 15 minute now
her asshole was sore and stingy
but she couldn't complain
for the same reason she couldn't complain nor refuse when he said coldly "suck it"
the ethiopian jewish soldier made it clear to her that if she didn't do as he asked he'd take her virginity, and they came to an understanding
she let him do her butt and now will let him do her mouth
withing seconds she was on her knees
ass pointing to the wall she was staring at, gaping and dripping of cum that filled her up seconds earlier
she sucked the mixture of cum and shit clean of his dick
it tasted funny but ahad didn't complain
as long as her virginity is intact
and despite her anguish and guilt
she enjoyed the ass fucking he gave her
suddenly he popped his dick out of her mouth and flipped her on her back in one motion
lifted her skinny legs on his shoulders and put his dick on her entrance
more ass fucking she thought to herself
but this time it felt differant
his fallus was at her vaginal entrance
"laaaa" she yelled at him
this soon turned into a scream as he plunged his massive member into her pussy
"you didn't suck me good, we had an understanding" the large man said as he's pumping in and out of her at a crazy pace
tears in her eyes, ahad felt broken and humiliated, more humiliated as she was forced into an orgasm by the occupation force of the dick
came with a scream and shuddering
she laid there exhausted looking at the jewish soldier dressing up
"you promised you wouldn't take my virginity you lying jew, i let you have sex with my behind despite the pain!"
smiling Jewish, the soldier spit on her and coldly said "it's my god giving right, this pussy was given to me by Elohim"
he left and closed the door on her, laying on the ground naked, holes gaping
"if only i had a real man to save me, an iraqi", she thought as she drifted to sleep

T. QUQ

*ASHKENAZI

>Blacked fantasies
For once I agree with genrikh on the use of this term Definitely a quq

You in pic related

GLASS QUQSHEDS UQUQ

that would be molestation not rape
since ashkanazi cock is too small for penetration
why do these Moroccans have chinky looking eyes

Iraqis are subhumans

*Shia Iraqis
Us northern Sunnis are alright desu

Incase you chunky oblivious retard have not noticed
there are two posting from iraq

>Historic texts describe him as kurd not arab you history stealing cuntbag

What the fuck are you smoking? Saladin being a kurd is disputed because the idea comes from contemporary beliefs, what's known of his father is the region he was born in which was inhabited by Turkmen and Kurds, therefore both Turks and Kurds claim he was turkish or kurdish, his mother was an Arab from a prominent Tribe and was the reason for his rise to power. He spoke Arabic and thought of himself as an Arab.

Nobody in the Middle East gives a fuck about what Professor Peter-Hewitt 'Lawrence of Arabia fan' Cumskinshire thinks about 'near east' history. If Anglo-Saxons and Europeans knew even a fraction of history in the middle east as they claim, the current borders wouldn't be what they are. Fuck off.

>damage control

No he is right there is another poster from iraq i noticed him outside mena too.

B R U H i thought they didn't have these flags

there is but she's allergic to feces so i don't think she'll meet you

I like how you start this post with "what are you smoking" yet your post is full of bullshit. His climb to power was through his uncle who was a prominent general called Sherkuh, notice the Kurdish name.
>he spoke in arabic and thought of himself as one too
Literally biji tier revisionism

the fuck is that

jordanians only

Reminder to not reply the crazy Islamist Australian

>ruining good banter
fuck off

The epitome of Jordanian beauty, Miss Jordan 2014

When are you guys going to black september your monarchy again? Also pls win this time

Thanks DGSE

I'm male and look better than her

speak english (or arabic)

Because North Africans wuz Saami n sheit

My English is fine you blithering ape, improve yours if you can't grasp a simple sentence like the one I posted

I HAVE ONE AND PENETRATE YOUR MOTHER NIGHTLY UQUQ AND SHE HAS A MASSIVE GAPING ROASTIE

ALSO ETHIOPIANS ARE DICKLETS NOHOMO

win what this time?
and how do i "black september" the monarchy?

>notice the Kurdish name

Kurd detected, instead of being a brainlet on Sup Forums shouldn't you be making shit up about how you are going to BTFO the Iraqi army in Kirkuk about now? LMAO

You're useless, have you no idea of the Jordanian civil war also commonly known as Black September?
I'm an Arab from Mosul you idiot, I'm not a petty retard I don't have to resort revisionism to feel good about my history.
>BTFO the Iraqi army in Kirkuk
I'd rather Kurds control Kirkuk than Shias. Hell I'd rather Israelis control Kirkuk than Shia.

at least we came out of the closet

not him , but it was hardly a civil war , maybe a rebellion

Yeah it just hit me. I thought you meant to make our king a black person during september, not a time period.

Sup Forums fucked me

Hey dumbfuck, his ancestry is disputed because no one gives a shit, funny you list his uncle's name which was farsi but neglect to mention the fact his father's name was an Arab name and his brothers names were both Arab and Turkic.

Shut the fuck up.

>I'd rather Kurds control Kirkuk than Shias. Hell I'd rather Israelis control Kirkuk than Shia.

Same shit, different smell, you stupid kurd.

youtu.be/DVAiJjCXNpA

guise don't fight in my newly found hugbox. This is what our (((neighbors))) want