Mexican Newspaper Supports Trump’s Wall, But on Southern Border with Guatemala

>The Mexican journal El Mañana published an editorial July 24 advocating for the construction of a border wall similar to that of Donald Trump’s — “but in Southern Mexico.”

>Republican Presidential Nominee Donald Trump’s idea for a wall involves Mexico financing the project and building it on their side of the border. El Mañana basically wants the same thing for Guatemala and Belize.

panampost.com/elena-toledo/2016/07/28/mexican-newspaper-supports-trumps-wall-but-on-southern-border-with-guatemala/

This Trump wall is way too big for it to work...

>El mañana

Ive literally never heard about such newspaper

Now THAT is a wall I would gladly pay for.

>That's a lot of work. I don't think it's possible to be done
This is why your country is shit. People like you live in it.

>Implying you have a choice

In any case, it's rational for Mexicans to display self-interest by advocating for a border wall with Belize and Guatemala while opposing the US proposal. The question is, why is it racist for Americans to display the same self-interest?

thats what your mom said about my dick

It's not, but racist is a buzz word the shit skins realized works against most white people.
It's like when a woman cries rape against a man
Whether he actually did it, or not doesn't matter as soon as he is accused of it people start looking at him badly.

Is there something wrong with the guarded fence on the American-Mexican border or is this wall just going to be a yuge waste of money

>racism is a buzzword
>calls them shitskins

Holy christ this cognitive dissonance

>yuge waste of money
This Trump is going to build a wall to keep out the best tunnel builders in all Latin American

Makes sense, shorter wall manned by beaners, and still JOSE would be available to cook me some BURRITOS

it doesnt work and trump is a retard,most illegals go to the states by going there as visitors and overstaying their visa

Is Mexico proposing we annex them and push their population into Guatemala? Because I'm okay with that one, too.

>racist is a buzz word the shit skins realized works against most white people

R A R E
A
R
E

the problem is when they say" and Mexico is going to pay for it"
Mexico doesn't even have a wall on it southern border because its too expensive its just jungle with a few towns and 700 miles in length
there is not enough infrastructure to build it and maintain it anyway
they should just build in pic related
120 miles in its narrowest part could be jointly administered by us and Mexico

RAREIST HOLY SHIT

>Is there something wrong with the guarded fence on the American-Mexican border

It isn't very high and is easy to climb, it is very eas to tunnel under, it doesn't cover the whole border, and isn't well guarded.

We built a wall too!

Its useless but niggers just want to go to france, uk or germany

>eas

*easy

Why do mexicans even care that people come there? pretty sure mexico is just a shitty bridge to get here

Typically, if there's a wall separating your territory from someone else, but they still enter your territory, they're invaders, and you should shoot them. Honestly, this is what Trump should do instead of building a wall. Mobilize our military along our southern border and shoot anyone that steps in a non-Designated Legal Crossing Area.

That is just a fence, not a wall. And clearly easily climbed.

Do they not have shit colored skin? How is that racist exactly?

Chinese built the sinic great wall 700 hundreds years ago and it worked very well repeling the mongols tribes. A contemporary Great Wall built by Emperor Trump with technologically advanced security and scouting systems can be really effective and the first pillar of MAGA.

This is bait but fuck it. They also have chocolate color and almond color skin but you use shit as a reference shit being something disgusting directly implies negative and derogatory tones

t. Tourist

Why not just go to Somoa?

or because blacks and shit are both smelly
fucking haitians

As a mexican I try all the time to make my fellow mexicans aware that the americans have the legitimate right to protect their borders in the manner they think adecuate, and to reject immigrants that enter illegaly, just respecting basic human rights. Sometimes I use central and caribbean americans as example.

When they come here in large numbers we dislike their presence, most of the time not without reason, you know, they take jobs for mexicans, invade houses, join criminal groups, etc. Most of them agree with me at the and, at least to a degree.

Building a wall, I don't consider that racist. I want Trump to win because in some way that can reveal the true nature of our lazy politicians, BUT why Trump and trumpets have to be dicks about that? That I don't understand.

Days ago Trump even mentioned a case of a murder perpetrated by an illegal mexican but in the real case was of an honduran immigrant. The way Trump uses mexicans as boogeymans and the hate some racist americans display at us without reason makes me happy that their beloved race is dissapearing, one mixed baby at a time.

If you want my kin to dissapear, I don't have a reason to want yours to prevail.

Says the Brazilian.

With the money and technology we have today it would realistically take under a year to build and to be readily managed.

Fucking hue monkeys and their lack of confidence.

We dug out a canal to connect two oceans over one hundred years ago. A wall is nothing to us.

We're on Sup Forums, son. The words like faggot lost all damaging qualities on this site.

It's only racist if threatens your narrative.

it wouldn't be that hard to build it but it also wouldn't make a difference, as this user said most illegals are people that enter the country legally with tourist visas they just don't leave when they are supposed to.

What is in tuvalu that's worth visiting?

>America's wall is too hard because it's too long
>Mexico's wall is too hard because it's in a jungle
>America has tons of expertise
>Mexico has tons of labor

If only there was somebody who knew the Art of the Deal that could get these two walls built.

we don't really want a wall in the southern border not because it's hard but because is fucking pointless, the whole thing is a massive jungle full of rivers and Guatemalans don't want to stay in Mexico they just want to go to the US.

You should probably read OP's article.

OP's article quotes an opinion piece from a local paper from Nuevo Laredo

> The question is, why is it racist for Americans to display the same self-interest?
Why, because voting against own interest is the 'right' thing to do for those privileged white assholes! I've heard multiple people try and defend this point of view, and it's like they don't understand why anyone can disagree

Still, those central americans that go through you to get to us don't always make it. When they don't make it they don't just shrug and walk home. They camp out in your country and keep trying.
Not to mention all of the cartel trade that goes through your southern border.

>It's just jungle with a few towns
Yeah and the US Mexico border is basically desert. Flat, open, uneccessary to bulldoze, desert.

>guarded fence

big walls are statistically the most effective walls

If you build the wall on the Mexico side three things will happen.

1. Narco traffic is severely disrupted. Trade routes would have to move to high-risk methods making the shit-tier narcos quit, the mid-tier narcos kill each other, and the high-tier narcos can be quietly assassinated in the confusion.

2. The other criminal elements in mexican society can be toned down. Narco inflence powers an entire economy of degeneracy. It saps the culture of its dignity. Economic development and re-education would be required, but you could have a situation where Mexico and the US achieve a societal parity. The bourgeoise influence in the US does not allow tactical removal of a 'bad influence' on society. Mexico can and will remove whatever degenerate element exists if it has the resources. This benefits the US in the way that a clean colon benefits your body.

3. Diplomatic relations with Mexico will have to be undertaken with a perspective that I do not see within the fantasmatic foreign policy toolchain of the US. So, it could end up ideologically poisoned. Say for example, Guatawalla is built, it functions perfectly, and now you have stable happy Mexican economy and (((developers))) go in and reinvent the degenerate image of Mexico within a little private resort. This will be removing one poison for another. Perhaps it is a worse poison, what if (((financial))) services industry colonizes mexico?

Overall, it needs to happen. Build the southern Mexico wall, build it high, put a beautiful door on it. MMGA

The wall is only one part of comprehensive border control.

The ones that don't make it usually end up dead or deported back home, no problems there.

Most of our problems with drugs could easily be solved if we stopped listening to your government, hell, the whole problem started because Calderon decided to use your approach and declare war on the cartels, legalizing is a better alternative.

Wouldn't building something like pic related be more practical than a giant wall

Trump never said anything racist or used Mexicans as boogeyman you dickweed. I was gonna like you, but your still believing the crap on TV instead of us or his actual words.

Uhm... in fact, it didnt hold the Mongols back. They bribed their way right through the front gate

THIS IS AMERICA YOU FUCKING LIMEY SHIT

WE ARE GOING TO BUILD A WALL. A GREAT WALL. IT WILL STAND AS A MONUMENT FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS TO SHOWCASE HOW MUCH ME AND THE REST OF MY DYING DEMOGRAPHIC REALLY DISLIKED THE FACT THAT MESTIZOS WERE DISPOSSESSING OUR COUNTRY FROM US

Thanks to Marco Polo though

>Munich-based

It seems Germans haven't forgotten how to build walls

Yo need razor wire on top and maybe electricity

>as the final brick was laid , little Fabio watches the sun go past the top , as he sits in his drug infested favela, as he lays his head on the cold concrete floor , he imagines what it would of been like to be born white and American ....

If it even happens (unlikely, even if Trump becomes president) then it will be a huge waste of money. The Mexicans will just find ways under, over or around it. The only way to get rid of these illegals and drug traffickers is to fix Mexico itself, not build a wall.

Plus the whole wall idea is just to pander to people who are tired of illegals, not an actual plan.

>El Mañana
Literally who?

This would potentially remove the need for Trump's wall considering most of our immigrants come from farther south than Mexico.

That's clever. Having a wall on the southern border of Mexico would do a lot to stymie illegal immigration to the US.

Your dick is a wall?

See a doctor.

It's about the same strength too, it's just a big hole, like maybe it's a cunt

Sounds like a really good idea honestly.

Sweet.

just added flag to my collection.

Are you like 95 years old and just know heard about this?

Does he have five dead niggers hanging from his tree out front?

Does he violently attack niggers and shit skins on sight?

Does he engage in racial segregation?

No?

Then he's not a racist you fucking nigger. That word means nothing today.

The day we start shooting these wetbacks in the head as they come across the border is the day Ill agree racism has woken back up in America.

Until then, it's just a bunch of pussy faggots trying to get their way by leveraging perceived white guilt.

Most of you on this board have absolutely no idea what true racism is.

>El Mañana is a Spanish language newspaper published in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, Mexico. The newspaper was founded in 1924 by Heriberto Deandar Amador, it is Nuevo Laredo's oldest newspaper currently still published.

Oh, but one Mexican "literally never heard of it" so it must not be valid

Fuck these god damn wetbacks are stupid, no wonder their country is a shithole.

who

>Negative and derogatory tones

Fucking grow a pair you god damn faggot. Your life and liberty are protected in America, not your feelings.

There be mountains n shit m8

It doesn't matter who.

The wall will be built and you fucking Mexicans won't be able to leech off us.

You might actually have to fix your own fucking problems. Imagine that!!

y u mad tho

The funny thing is that we wanted to built a bigger fance because niggers can jump over it, but the fucking EU cried saying "muh human rights."

UNDERRATED THREAD

If we take Baja for our own, the wall can be shortened several hundred miles.

Actually the further down mexico we conquer to the shorter the wall needs to be. Great idea hue!

Form a line, march south, shoot everything that moves.

there isnt a wall on mexico's southern border lol

To Illustrate, 10000 hours in ms paint

We should do another canal on the US/Mexican border just to mind fuck everybody.

>mexicans
>having money
>speaking english
>being able to bribe

kek wills it

> it worked very well repeling the mongols tribes

TUBE IN LOO