Disney Channel has a series about teen pregnancy. Discuss

Disney Channel has a series about teen pregnancy. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

whosdatedwho.com/dating/jessica-henwick
instagram.com/p/BTPwTJXl2eU/
youtube.com/watch?v=V0reQCDL968
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Nicholson#Personal_life
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She ugly

Yet she's on tv, what's your excuse?

I don't want my butt raped to get on to a show.
Just look at those sad eyes.

It was considerate of them to make a show that so many Americans can relate to.

There's nothing wrong with having white babies. Other colours not welcome though.

slope

>think op is full of shit
>look it up
>plot only says some 13 year olds older sister comes home with a big secret
>find the first episode and some article stating the older sister reveals she's actually the teens mom

Strange choice for a disney show

There's TWO white man/asian woman couples(BOTH are from the same family) in this and ZERO love male interest that are of color
Embarrassing

I want to make cummies in azn pussi

They aimed for realism.

fucking roastie sluts

BLEACHED

It's such bullshit, we all know that a more realistic pairing is AM/WF

Fuck off /r/asianmasculinity. Don't you have yet another Sup Forums thread to shit up with the same cherry picked images on repeat ?

I fucking hate you idiots. You're pathetic.

Don't be mad you take our 4s and we take your 9s white boy

Anyone can post the pew statistics, dating site statistics and more. I'm not even going to bother because you dumb braindead fuckheads will just ignore it and continue spamming cherry picked anecdotes. Go fucking die.

why the hell are you arguing with what you presume to be an asian dude. if that's who he is, there is like a .001 chance he is anything but a sad excuse for a man, even by Sup Forums standards. why are you bothering

I don't even have a problem with Asian men I just despise the asianmasculinity faggots.

Those stats don't tell you the attractiveness of the women involved. White men bag monkey looking Asians while asian men nail predominantly 9/10 blondes

Not unlike a western imperialist to fail to understand quality > quantity

Her grandmom should throw the mother back on the streets. She's corrupting her.

Keep self deluding yourself moron. By sheer numbers alone one can easily realize you all are full of shit. I'm done responding to your fucking mongoloid stupid ass.

t. white boy with a girlfriend who looks like this

Thanks for trading our trash for your treasure you braindead roundeye

>andi with a i

Is Ben Folds doing the soundtrack?

>2/10 orudo notto bangu

Post your white """""""""""""""""""""""girl""""""""""""""""""""friend, noodledick.

6'3 as well, I bet I could bench press you

Wow an ugly chick got knocked up.
Nice job.

>Maxresdefault

Even when cherrypicking and lying it's still an ugly fuck.

Kill yourself

I'll literally give you the entire Internet to find a picture of a regular white guy with a legitimately attractive asian girl

Also youre gay if you think my gf isn't hot

Why do you hate Asian woman so much?

I don't, I hate all the ugly ones who marry doughy white boys and make little elliots who murder people

Literally all attractive asian girls marry asian men

>My gf

Isn't your gf Chang. It won't matter what I find either since you're such a deluded cunt that you don't find any Asian woman attractive.

Yep that """"""""""woman""""""""" is totally more attractive than . You fucking blind gook apes I swear, you'd be better off with a nigress.

>They aimed for realism.
>a more realistic pairing is AM/WF

Which would be more accurate to the girl in the OP since she has a White mom and Asian (Chinese) dad.

Isnt is amazing that almost every Asian/half-Asian actor in Hollywood has an Asian dad + White mom?

timestamp or bs
never understood why why asian men hated asian women, when they can only make asian woman, and not white women, or when whitemen who lust after asian women, don't like asian guys, when they'll have asian kids with asian women

This is actually a quality show for kids, especially on Disney Channel

From Keanu Reeves to Cary Fukanaga to Drax in Guardians of The Galaxy to etc etc etc ...

Haha thanks for proving my point jungle monkey lover. Thanks for the blondes and redhead you ghostfaced cuckold

>who marry doughy Jew boys and make little elliots who murder people

ftfy

How does it feel that the most popular and cute half Asian in the world has a white dad?

Even the new CW show "Riverdale" that Sup Forums loves so much ... did you know the actor playing Archie has an Asian/Pacific Islander dad and White mom?

And he looks like your typical low test numale white boy who watches anime, exactly the type of cuck who dates asian girls.

I bet his wife looks like that monkey from temple of doom, thankfully the kid must take after her asian grandfather

>See? You can get teen pregnant and still have fun!

Great

>Implying brown-eyed brunettes aren't the best

What a proud Asian you are, enjoy your sewer of bimbo blonde slags and souless ginger subhumans.

who? this isnt Japan you dipshit, she is a nobody in the US.

Meanwhile, Meg and Jennifer Tilly = Asian (Chinese) dad and White mother.

haha and they made one of the prettiest females in the country

Stay butthurt you little pathetic faggot

>I-i-it has to be us land of nigger and Jew to make me consider it

Goal post moving white hating faggot. Makes me sick some people like you are Asian, I just have to remind myself how small of a useless pathetic minority you actually are.

REALITY : She has an Asian dad and White mother
HOLLYWOOD : Take out all Asian male figures in the show and put in a White guy

She looks like a typical pretty east asian girl, white genes added nothing

Whites are pathetic and deluded

see
>Isnt is amazing that almost every Asian/half-Asian actor in Hollywood has an Asian dad + White mom?

How am i moving goalposts, I specifically mentioned Hollywood and I posted Hollywood actors here . You are one scrambling to find anybody in Hollywood that has an Asian mom + White dad who isnt a whore that you have to go to somebody in Japan that nobody in the US gives a shit about. You just proved my point.

>Whites are pathetic and deluded
yet you worship them, lol

>White genes added nothing

Confirmed moron and blind

>See my trail of anecdote and baseless bs denying statistics and numbers put out by pew and numerous dating sites

You're right, white men are pathetic, white girls are alright to drop a load into now and again since their own men can't seem to handle it

Not him but
Jessica Henwick

LOL at this user who thinks 'US & dating websites' = the world

lel, are you really denying that you fetish and worship white women?

Difference between me and you you sick fag.

I don't put down Asian men I know plenty of good ones and they are good people. You are just a jealous and pathetic piece of shit. You have nothing and will never have anything.

I hope I never meet one of you pathetic fucking fags in real life.

>Just last post degrades what was posted because it wasn't about US

>Jessica Henwick
I have to admit she is a good choice there. She is also dating an Asian guy

pom klementieff

I really don't give a shit about this, I'm happy with my white gf, but your being a spaz

>I have to admit she is a good choice there. She is also dating an Asian guy
sauce? that could be her brother
whosdatedwho.com/dating/jessica-henwick

no offense but she is a nobody, you might as well name X actress doing community theater in Boise Idaho as she isnt irrelevant

It is hilarious that I can name people like Keanu Reeves that have Asian fathers and you bring me somebody named Pom.

Is that an indian?

you can just go to her instagram and her Asian boyfriend is right there.

instagram.com/p/BTPwTJXl2eU/

My theory, which I came up with just now and base on nothing, is that American asian dudes are more likely to chill out if they marry a white woman, and therefore won't push the education/career meme as hard. Of course white women push the "you can be anything you want to be" meme so their kids might become artists or actors. White dudes get whipped by American asian women and the woman pushes what her parents taught her - go to school and get a good soul sucking job.

i don't come with the necessary components to become pregnant

Why the fuck don't Americans start a serious, nationwide campaign for contraception? Keeps teen pregnancies low and prevents abortions.
That has to make both liberals and conservatives happy.

a better theory is the following

1. AMWF = Alpha Asian guy and Attractive White girl produces attractive children who go into acting because they have charisma and/or looks
2. WMAF = Usually a BETA White guy who couldnt get a White girl so he goes for the low-hanging fruit - an UGGO self-hating Asian girl. They produce Elliot Rodger-type children together.

>instagram.com/p/BTPwTJXl2eU/
didn't look
dude, I don't spend my time doing this. I don't search out instagram for wm/af couples or some shit like that. What about Ann Curry? Does she count?

>Literal /r/asianmasculinity regurgitation

Please kill yourself as soon as possible. Funny when you talk about self hating Asian women when you are literally obsessed with getting a white girl. Really fires the old neurons.

If Dan Schneider created this, you know who the main character is gonna be like.

>tfw Disney signs the unborn baby to a lifetime recording contract

>Life goes from routine to a roller-coaster ride overnight for artistic teenager Andi Mack. It all happens on the eve of her 13th birthday when free-spirited older sister Bex -- who has been traveling around the world -- returns home to make a revelation, which changes everything for the Mack family. It turns out that Bex isn't Andi's sister -- she is her mother -- and Celia, who Andi thought was her mom, is actually her grandmother. Learning this family secret sends Andi on an uncharted course of self-discovery. She's not alone on her journey, as best friends Cyrus and Buffy are also trying to figure out their places in the world.

Wtf

actually looked it up because....idk. The more you talk, the more you are turning me into a white nationalist

Vanessa Hudgens
Moon Bloodgood
Maggie Q
Eddie Van Halen
Yu Darvish

All WM/AF(which is still bad)

>didn't look
You look at some shitty website like whodatedwho rather than the actual person's instagram?

>I don't spend my time doing this
Just talking about actors & actresses here not random people on the street.

>What about Ann Curry? Does she count?
Sure she counts. Isnt it funny how everybody you name is a female Eurasian while I am naming male & female. What does that tell you?

Vanessa Hudgens and Eddie Van Halen are Asian?

>You look at some shitty website like whodatedwho rather than the actual person's instagram?

I googled it

>Just talking about actors & actresses here not random people on the street.

Your pics say otherwise.........

>What does that tell you?
Race-mixing is bad. see

youtube.com/watch?v=V0reQCDL968

their fathers are white and their moms are asian, yes

angry man on internet proven to be fraud, many such cases!

Not gonna read this thread cause thats gay but I imagine this show goes something like
>ruh roh i got pregnet again dats rearry bad
>better jump off buirding rike my culture lequires

(((racemixing)))

It's based on Jack Nicholson's life.

>As June was only 18 years old, unmarried and uncertain of the father's identity when Nicholson was born, her parents[note 1] agreed to raise Nicholson as their own child without revealing his true parentage, and June would act as his sister.[10]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Nicholson#Personal_life

>yfw it kicks off western kpop.

Is the dad black?

Parents raising grandchildren as their own was very common back then, moron.

>posting Jewish images

>Mediterranean

this includes the maronites...right?

Degrassi did teen pregnancy in 1988.

BLANC'D

Bitch,i did your mum last night.