What is the best country to run away too when the western world begins to crumble?

What is the best country to run away too when the western world begins to crumble?

I liked Oracle of Ages and Seasons.

Seasons>Ages

No, Ages>Seasons

>running away from conflict, when you should stand your ground and fix it

>tfw instantly thinking Italy.
question wasn't about the best country running away when shit hits the fan tho

T h i s
Those who would leave America in her hour of need should not return.

This, faggot OP

>Running away to greener pastures

You're no better than the pig fuckers invading Europe. Get the fuck out of my country.

Im starting to like gondola pics

Literally anywhere where there's grass and a river.

coastline is good too.

>United States
>United States

Thank you. Severely under rated games.

Agreed.

>What is the best country to run away too when the western world begins to crumble?
When all hope is lost and you are facing nothing but death at a martial court in which you will be given no chance of defending yourself, do come to Brazil.

We take in literally anybody, be them USA confederates, Italian facists, German nazists or Japanese imperialists...

We let every single one of them into our country, and give them a piece of unclaimed wildland for them to build their communities in.

Best part is, we let you keep your culture and live the way you choose, no one will tell you to take your flag down and desecrate the graves of long dead soldiers, like they do in america to the confederate cemiteries.

t. pardo

The whole world hate us, my monkey friend. Stop being a bitch, faggot.

>What is the best country to run away too when the western world begins to crumble?

As if runners would be in high demand.

>The whole world hate us, my monkey friend. Stop being a bitch, faggot.
>t. gaucho

What exactly is the problem of letting refugees from countries ravaged by war, and giving them a piece of land in the middle of fucking nowhere for them to develop the region and build their cities?

The confederates, Italians, Japanese and Germans all came here in their time of need, they came here starving and completly poor and miserable, and they went on to build some of the most prosperous communities in this country, developed our industry which was nearly non-existant at the time, brought with them several technological innovations...

I fail to see a problem here, care to point it out for me?

>Italy
m8...

This.

Is probably guess Israel since they're so small and surrounded on all sides by enemies waiting to gut them.

Oh wait, did you mean run to? Like where to run away to? In that case probs Australia.

Rural areas wherever you are

New Zealand- Sand niggers can't afford a flight there
Uruguay- Sand niggers won't go to South America other than to attack Brazil. Uruguay is overwhelmingly white
Japan- They don't give a fuck and will close their borders and return to isolationism. Should be fine if you are not Chinese or a sand nigger

That's it.

Me too. Played all the way through Oracle of Ages. Underrated game imho

Tu acha realmente que caso houvesse uma guerra e refugiados desses mesmos países viessem para cá para o Brasil eles iriam fazer maravilhas ao país, como construir cidades "do nada"?

Que desilusão, os tempos de hoje são muito diferentes que os de antigamente.

How?
Our local politicians have neither ideas nor intention to fix anything, the lawmaking systems make action impossible and a deeper reform would be too long and couldn't take effect quickly enough, not to mention everybody would be opposed to it.
The country doesn't even want to defend itself. Joining the military would be futile, being part of some independant militia or vigilant group is a safe way to get arrested and end up in a trial in which everybody even your defense will want you to lose.
We can't fight. We can't defend ourselves. Our countries refuse to defend themselves or their people. That's the worst part.

I'm going to leave for Singapore or Hong Kong. Also, I sure as hell am not going to wait for some major "crumble". Situation will get worse and worse gradually.

>In that case probs Australia.
Most of Australia is an inhospitable wasteland covered by deserts and deadly creatures...

How many refugees could possibly go there withoun't creating a massive overpopulation problem?

>Tu acha realmente que caso houvesse uma guerra e refugiados desses mesmos países viessem para cá para o Brasil eles iriam fazer maravilhas ao país, como construir cidades "do nada"?
Não acho que aconteceria do nada, mas com certeza iria ocorrer ao longo das futuras gerações.

Nós temos um grande território ainda não povoado adequadamente, não haveria problemas de permitir que esses refugiados ocupem tais áreas.

>Que desilusão, os tempos de hoje são muito diferentes que os de antigamente.
Em que sentido? Acha que ainda não há inumeras áreas de floresta que estão sendo devastadas? Mande os refugiados construirem lá, ao invés de cobrir a área inteira com soja e gado.

iceland

>running away from conflict,
says American who can be descendant of the early settlers who fled the old world because of persecution.

>Singapore
literally defenseless country

>Hong Kong
What if Chinks go crazy like Erdogan?

IMO - Norway, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Iceland - remote countries, some of them are in an economic crisis, some are degenerate, but they're more or less wealthy and safe

if you wana run just kill yourself now traitor

>because of persecution.
.... what

>Many of the British North American colonies were settled in the 17th century by English men and women who, in the face of religious persecution, refused to compromise passionately held Christian religious convictions.[12]

My ancestors came to America to kill some indigenous shit turds. Meanwhile your ancestors were cowards staying in cold as fuck Finland not killing minorities and forming an edgy power metal band.

>Singapore
>defensless
>AD 2016
>falling for quantity > quality maymay
It's not XX century anymore mate, one rocket can kill hundred of sandniggers, just look at fucking yemen and how saudis get obliterated on regular basis by some shitty old soviet scuds and tochkas, not to mention that if anyone tried to bully Singapore, their big bros from PRC would obliterate him.
Also, what do you mean by chinks going crazy? They're not muslims and I have absolutely nothing against authoritarianism, the only reason i choose Hong Kong over other rich chineese cities is the fact that they're former British colony and you can easily communicate in english there. Those two places are one of the safest in the world when considering foreign threats.