He's been dead 3 years now

>He's been dead 3 years now

It still hurts

What celebraty deaths have hurt you the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0M1AIcyKd8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stan Lee is going to die tomorrow on June 3rd so that one is gonna suck.

this and psh

None, the cunt had it relatively easy compared to the shit life I've had to live.

Philip Seymour Hoffman and Heath Ledger died way too young.

weird, just saw hook on tcm, mad nostalgia.

Christopher Lee made me a little sad

Lol if he does imma have me a giggle

Didn't his daughter show up here once like ten years ago?

John Candy. His movies were a favorite of mine growing up (and Camp Candy was a bomb ass Saturday morning cartoon)

Harrison Ford

RIP in pieces Ford

There's more to it than depression. Look it up.

Underrated rip

Carrie Fisher, goddamn

One of the greats in my opinion. I remember how shocked and saddened i was when i read about his death.

same here. he never struck me as a junkie. i shouldn't have been surprised by that news, but i really didn't see it coming.

Abe Vigoda.

Lardass probably had a heart attack

He and Leonard Nimoy. They were both like this cool movie/TV uncle, one of them was funny and warm but also a bit sick and fucked up because he used to do a ton of coke, and the other was old and wise, and you just know he probably got mad pussy in his prime - sort of like how I'd imagine a dragon in human form would be.
Nimoy died on my 23rd birthday.

For me the hardest was probably Patrice O'Neal

ah well

This right here. There has never been a man with a better jew hating policy.

carrie fisher hit me the hardest.

2nd

That's not patrice o neal.

may he wrangle deadly australian animals in the afterlife

D-do you want me to screencap your post?

I honestly don't care about celebrities, they could all die tomorrow and I wouldn't care.

I just find it amazing how his family invented the first car

Anton Yelchin t b h.

KEK, severely underrated bost!

Carl Malden.

you ass

Cringe

Musicians and actors, neighbors, hell, even family members are dying left, right and center.
Living hurts most.

Gene Siskel, Steve Irwin, and Roger Ebert.

Hope theres an afterlife. Death sucks hard.

Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds

Carrie looked like hell from her drug use, but she was still too young to go. Then the double whammy of her mother just afterward. This life is Hell.

This desu. When I watch movies with him in it I get passing thoughts like...

"This guy... this random dude from Russia, the other side of the earth... he loved movies so passionately he actually set out and moved to a different country - with a different language. And set his sights on Hollywood, all because he just loved movies. And he was so young and so talented, I read in an article that he watched movies with every spare moment he had outside of friends and work. He watched something like 3-4 movies a day and after a few years he started watching fringe indie movies and silent films simply because there was nothing left to watch.

And he made it... he realized his dream. He put in the work, and rolled the dice, and tried his best to fulfill his dream. And he did it. He did it. That's a rare as FUCK thing.

Then he dies in his own driveway...

I feel a bit bad that when a friend told me Checkov had died, I was sorta happy when he said it wasn't Koenig. Either way would be a tragedy but Yelchin was so young and just starting to make his name.

Why carrie fischer? She played one role in a kids movie, jesus.

>What celebraty deaths have hurt you the most?

none because I'm not a dumb loser bitch

Drop Dead Fred means a lot for some of us. That said I would also like to nominate Rik Mayall

No dubs so aint gonna happen
If dubs on this post you will meet a most unfortunate end

You're such a cool dude. I bet everybody likes you.

I don't really get people getting too upset over Williams. He wasn't in people's lives on a daily basis and he hadn't starred in anything great of late. It's not like there's some big hole he has left to those who didn't know him, we have his films in which he is now immortalised.

People die, that's just a fact of life.

This guy's death hurt a lot, specifically how it went about and the circumstances surrounding it. A little bit of my childhood died the day I learnt of his death.

John Candy seemed to be just the sweetest guy.
Would have beer with/10

yes but he still had many more movies and he had legions of fans. If he died at 85 of old age yeah, but he took his own life out of the blue.

Kevin, why are we filming so many cameos back to back?

I agree. Death is just an aspect of life. But, agree with the other user. That pics is pretty bad. Chris Cornell had the right outlook on celebrity death.

youtube.com/watch?v=0M1AIcyKd8U

>1:31

I can only imagine the grandfatherly type roles he'd be in nowadays. Would ask for life advice/10

I just saw What Dreams May Come, I liked it a good deal. interesting to see now that he's killed himself

>Didn't his daughter show up here once like ten years ago?

Very likely, she also streamed the new Legend of Zelda on Twitch.tv for a bit.

She's actually an awkward nerd, not in the "lol i'm a nerd I use an ipad xd" sense either

Jim Bagleaducia, he left us too soon.

I remember sitting in the lunch room watching an autistic girl eat a sandwich and getting turned on by it when the news broke. It ruined my day a bit, but my mind was too preoccupied by the autist qt. I wish I said hi.

made me check

6/10

Robin Williams
Leslie Nielsen
David Bowie
James Avery
And soon Mel Brooks

This guy's death is gonna make me so fucking sad, he makes every movie he's in better and he's so charismatic, plus hes in some of the greatest movies made in the past like 20 years

Robin still hurts, ruined all of 2015 for me and 2016 didn;t get much better

though I did finally lose my virginity at 28

How was it?

>Christopher Lee
this

wrong? speak to me dubs

Phillip Seymour Hoffman's Death.

His death makes me wish I was dead

It was nice but my bum hurt

PSH had another 25 years at least. Such a shame.

CAPPED

>not one mention
honestly fuck this board

I posted his pic you fucking retard

Fuck me it still hurts.

I swear he was the only one who could actually draw on that show. Everyone else you could always see the faint pencil outline that they went over.

im really sorry

it's sad that it took this long for someone to mention him

Philip Seymour Hoffman and James Gandolfini are the only celebrity deaths that have ever really affected me

I went into a week-longe whiskey binge due to PSH

carrie fisher desu. watched the shit outta star wars when i was a little kid.

>tfw will never get one of his comfy annual Christmas messages again
We used to have such nice threads here about them too.

>Steve Irwin died over a decade ago
>there are people able to post here now that didn't grow up with him

fucking smooth

>psssh… nothin personnel… kid…

Farley. Kinison and Candy were bad losses but I never got to really appreciate their work before they died. Farley was Gen-X and rising up when I started to become more aware of comedy and movies in general.

He did. From too many steroids growing his heart muscle.

This is the one and only celebrity death that genuinely affected me and still continues to do so after all this time. I miss him bros.

I posted this^ and it's really the only celebrity death I feel anything about. He was a good person, and hadn't even really had a chance to show his acting chops, rangewise.

But did he have it coming?

It was about to come, but it accidentally stabbed him, removing his thumb from its prostate.

Full house, nice

yeah, he was a celebrity millionaire who was adored by everyone. must be tough

obviously fake. they don't put your weight in stone on tv when you die

Rick Moranis

Everything dies, baby, that's a fact.
But maybe everything that dies some day comes back.
Put your make up on. Fix your hair up pretty.
And meet me tonight, in Atlantic City.