it means "France is white"

*laughs in french*

it means
>www.google.com

It doesn't mean that retard

It means "I love Jamal"

nice quints

youtube.com/watch?v=Slm8hh-e87k

Two girls on separate occasions said to me "I love you".
I laughed at the first one because I thought that it was a joke. She cried.
I smiled at the second one and did nothing because I thought she wasn't serious and meant that she loved me as a friend. She said that she was serious some years later, a few days before her wedding. She said "That could've been you, you know".

>haven't even gotten a hug from a girl

Sounds like some pathetic shit from j*panese picture book.

holy shit nice get

*checks them in muttspeak*

I hugged them both and I also have a niece which I jug every time we meet. Although as she gets older she's less and less willing to do so.
There is always someone who has it worse, I guess. The same is valid for you.

Isn’t this some copypasta?
Lol i have gotten hugs from hot lesbians

>It isn't common in Sweden to kiss girls on the cheek as a greeting, even the first time you meet them
I'm verry sorry user.

> Isn’t this some copypasta?
No, it's my life experience.

>kissing on cheek as greeting
I always wonder why you french won't go beyond it and have deep kiss.

>"That could've been you, you know".
Pretty sure that this is from some story of a Russian guy, about how he didn't respond to a girl flirting with him for a year and then suddenly losing interest.

Don't japanese greet strangers on the street by exchanging saliva?

Because a peck on the cheeks is just formal greeting?

>saliva
wtf is that?

I'm that guy. I wrote that story.

I want to kiss you

it's when you bow down and the other guys whips out his cock so you give it a cheeky kiss m8

but it is as a chance to abtain her heart as just greeting

Found it

The stuff that aggregates in your mouth and helps you to chew food.

got it.

ok then I'll let our nation's greatest invention of sex machine suck you tiny one

Pretty sure that's harassment lad

post your lips jap boy

I had no idea that my story is so popular that people recognise it.
I just posted it once or twice.
Should I call my mum and tell her I'm not a complete waste because I'm famous on Sup Forums?

>no girl will ever love you this much

I don't want any serious comment m8.

fuck off french degenerate gay

I'm still a kissless virgin though.

I'm not gay

Well I'm only gay for japanese guys ;)

post pics

how spooky you are…
I'll restore you into straight

I love you
(I you love, literally)

Go ahead
What is the saddest, blowing it or never having the opportunity to do so?

I've already accepted that no one will love me. I don't love and I live alone. I'm better off alone. It's a liberating feeling

I swear if a girl ever showed that much interest in me to where she actually wanted to tell me that she loves me, i would probably break down crying and have an aneurysm

BTW, I've pretty same situation when I've been at school. I thought that time, that girls don't like me cause I'm tall, not very cute and don't know what to do with them. I don't really wanted any serious relations that time. But I've had a female friend. Well, we sit together in the classroom, I walked with her from time to time, gifted her valentines and flowers couple of times, and even kissed her in the cheek from time to time, but that's all. After school I went to university and stopped any relations with most of my school comrades, including her. After four of years I was told that she really thought for a long time that I'm her boyfriend and had a real depression with tears and shit when I "disappeared from her life without saying a word"
I didn't give a fuck about her and now I have that feel... She was cute btw.

Am I the only one who believes that's disrespectful to her husband?

You would just stand there and smile stupidly. You have no idea what would you do in a situation that you've never been into. You can dream and plan all you want but when the real deal happens you have no choice.

Thankd god it won't then

This. Spent a lot of time thinking about a certain girl. My subconscious told me that she liked me, but when the perfect chance came, I did nothing.

No you aren't, it was really disrespectful to the husband. It sounded like she settled, and still liked . I feel really sorry the husband.

No you're not. Her husband is form a rich family. That's the answer really. In his 21 he already had a decent car and his own apartment in a very good location. It was very obvious that she doesn't like him by the way she acts around him. He acts up constantly, he carries her bags and stuff, she doesn't let him kiss her in public. Honestly, I don't know how does he even let her do that to him.

> I "disappeared from her life without saying a word"
I mean that's more of her problem if she couldn't call you on the phone or just come to your home to say hi.

As exaggerated as this is, I'm exactly the same, a girl could be fucking ovulating infront of my very eyes and I would still be completely oblivious to her intent

Pretty retarded, if she wanted something more she would have said it. Just proves that she is an immature child afraid of relationships.

The first one who told me that is an ugly fat guy.
Had to ask someone what that means as I thought he curse me.

Swedish culture everybody...

First they teach you that you're not worthy of their attention, that's they are princesses and you can't even look at them or else you'll be "that weird guy" for the rest of your life.
Then they get surprised and disappointing when you don't react to their "hints and allusions" aka "I looked at you for more than a femtoseconds, how could you not notice that you insensitive pig"
And then they get frustrated when you just ignore them in fear of being accused in all the sins at once.

just be yourself

i'm thinking of honestly just giving up, i'll get into uni next year and then it's practically over

Nah nigga that's right where the real shit starts

Never having the opportunity.

If you blow it, you still know that you were worth something to someone.

If you've never had the opportunity, then you are very clearly worth nothing to anyone.

The uni is the best bit yo

not if i am a retard going in, it's just going to be highschool all over again

>Date a few times
>It never goes anywhere because you have no idea when is the right time to kiss them for the first time because you can't into social cues and body language

just talk to them breh
what could go wrong?

>Pretty retarded, if she wanted something more she would have said it. Just proves that she is an immature child afraid of relationships.
She did, but it didn't actualy help. And yes, she was not afraid, but scared of things I could say. Maybe she prefered idea that I had reasons to break with her to idea that I hadn't ever cared about her.
She was shy and, I suppose, unexperienced. And absolutely not self assured. I suppose I did a pretty good job confusing her with sign which actually ment nothing for me. Being shy of girls and clumsy too, I was kind of training on her. Fuck, sounds awful.

> actually ment nothing for me
> I was kind of training on her

wow, it's Russian Chad. Women are disposable and have no feelings

>wow, it's Russian Chad. Women are disposable and have no feelings
Sounds ridiculous, but that's true. I stood virgin and had no girlfriend till 23, when I was already working and was really ready taking responsibility. Even having "waifu's" who I csecretly adored, but I was afraid to even try to make something with them. THAT's how unsecure I was.
As for that girl and she became my "victim" is that she was my fucking schooltable neightbour and occasionaly another girl made me to invite that girl once to slow dance on the school disco. It was spontanious. Also I didn't cared about her, so it was not that "shameful" for me to do things.

>tfw only had 8 sexual partners
Being socially awkward sucks

I'm a wizard who's terrified of women's sexuality and I've also used a woman for flirting practice, as I was aware that I would never fall for her (slutty + smoker). There's more to Chad than muh dark triad.

Fuck, now I really feel sad. If I just could see what she had felt. She looked alright all that time.

Thank Cthulhu that you dumped them, marriage is hell

>is a fucking highschooler
>acting as if he's some kind of social outcast because he never had a gf
you have no right to ask for sympathy here, wait at least 3 more years before claiming you're some hopeless virgin and posting sad wojaks

If your language is so retarded that it doesn't have two separate expressions for "I love you romantically" and "I love you as a person/friend/son etc" you deserve the suffering

A french backpacker said that to me but I didn't know what it meant until i started doing french in duolingo

What are you doing in Reunion

She did, and then dumped me

Fuck French girls

Frenchanon is it okay to say Je vous-aimez?

No.
>J'aime = I love
>Tu aimes = You love
>Il aime = He loves
>Nous aimons = We love
>Vous aimez = You (polite form) love
>Ils aiment = They love

So "I love you" is literally "Je aime tu" (Je t'aime, in french)
For the polite form, it's "Je aime vous" (Je vous aime)

And the hyphen is only used in questions when the verb is before the pronoun, like
>M'aimez-vous ? = Me love you ? (Do you [polite form] love me)

i've never had female friends, I don't even know how to talk to them

Huh. Thanks for clearing that up.

m-my mam and my cousins did

If my life is this fucked at this age i can't imagine what it will be like in a couple of years. What are you on about?

>tfw no human ever said "Je t'aime" to you

>cousins

too much feels itt ;__;

>tfw no girl(male) ever said "je te veux enculer" to you

>Je veux t'enculer*
"Je te veux enculé" means "I want you to get fucked in the ass"

that's what he meant

Ik hou van je

> tfw the only crush you ever had mentions how she would never date someone in the same class (we studied the same program)

ik hou ook van je

Speak human.

fugg are you Russian me? I've had very similar experiences

Hey, do you like russian girls? We should make an exchange.

Worse, I've had some say it to me and they didn't meant it

>tfw you will never banter and fall in love with a french qt
youtu.be/cSfHCzmp_YA

why live?

>tfw I'm too late

that was the only opportunity I had in my life