What the fuck was his problem Sup Forums?

what the fuck was his problem Sup Forums?

>crazy enough to not only plan out a vigilante massacre but also an assassination of the president
>still doesnt have the balls to go out and get a damn gf to calm down his psycho-autism

what was even the point of this movie
>about to go full psycho and murder the president
>fake-out
>run to the prostitute house and murder everyone
>"lol we forgive you nice work"
>the end
???

lazy ass meme, kill yourself shitposter

travis represents trump according to robert de negro.
also travis is a total psycho and there's no underlying message to the movie he says

This desu. Went the wrong direction. The Man Who Stole the Sun was much better.

Travs Bickle was a hero who kept the mean streets of New York City safe for law abiding citizens.

He literally did nothing wrong.

He is, dare I say, OUR MAN!

You would have thought Scorsese would be based because of this film but then he goes and make wolf of wallstreet which is the most degenerate flick I've ever seen.

What an absolute cuck. What he should've done is move to a rurual/suburban area and find a redpilled gf and vote for Trump

The scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, and the shit if I had to hazard a guess.

He was originally gonna be a racist and the pedos were gonna be black but the studio changed it

>based
>degenerate

Cringe. Back to Sup Forums

Isolation

When did you realize De Niro is a hack, Sup Forums?

>isolation
yet he has the most fucking interactive-social-normie job ever, driving a cab and meeting tons of people every single damn day lol. he should be charismatic as fuck and normie as fuck within the first week of working a job like that...
not to mention hes not even a neet living off welfare or something..

I only started using "based" after coming to Sup Forums but I admit I don't like it mostly because it's a nigger meme, but "degenerate" is a pretty descriptive word, sometimes subjective but in this case I don't think anyone would disagree with me.

WE are the people

No. There's dozens of ways of talking to people without relating to them. I talk to people at work all the time and it's this fake little happy positive personality I made up to get through surface social interactions as painlessly as possible.
But a normie like you wouldn't know.

You're fucking embarrassing.

Iktf

Based is a nigger word. How is it Sup Forums?

as time goes by, the more I think of Bickle as the average american