Now that IvyXHarley is canon we can finally say she's over the joker for good

Now that IvyXHarley is canon we can finally say she's over the joker for good.

In that particular universe yeah, main universe I don't think so.

Palmotti and Conner have said it's canon too

So we should ignore it. Okay.

Palmiotti & Conner have said that they are a couple without the jealousy of monogamy (or something to that effect), that much as canon as a literally nothing

Palmiotti and Conner's book isn't canon.

I'm pretty sure it is. It happens after suicide squad.

You know, Marvel and DC switched their hero-villain morality so gradually, I didn't even notice

Nope after everyone saying whats the deal with all the stuff that happen in Harley's book they said that her book isn't canon so they can do whatever they want for fun

>over the joker for good
Yeah, that'll never happen.
It's like anyone thinking Batman will stay dead this time.

sauce?

Huh?. What do you mean?

Nah, it's like saying that Batman will get over his parents deaths

Even when Harley is constantly chasing around men and ignoring Ivy or Ivy's feelings, paying attention only when it suits her or her needs? No

Harley's relationship with Joker is her menta illness.

She is just a violent criminal because she doesn't give a shit anymore.

When was the last time Ivy was given a villanous plan that followed her old "Plants Before Humans" motivation?

The Ivy mini?

It's been lowkey canon since the 90's but has always been an unhealthy relationship and also not monogamous at all, plus Harley keeps relapsing and going back to Joker so it doesn't matter, but then you knew that and this is a b8 thread.

I swear to Christ this is literally the only place on the web where the men are beta mangina faggots to the point of actually feeling threatened by lesbians instead of just fapping to them like real men.

Lesbians are played out.

>I'll bury you in something...
Cunnilingus euphemism?

Call me when they should it in the main universe, onscreen, not in a joking manner.

nah, that would be, "I'll bury something in you".

Me too, here my Twitter

_________