I read some fiction called the bible, therefore, i am going to pray to g*d everyday

>i read some fiction called the bible, therefore, i am going to pray to g*d everyday

hello, varg

If god isn't real then why did the universe came into existence? How can something be created out of itself? No there was a ever living God and he made all this including you.

>turn off computer and lets go to the church, Olaf! We are late.

>he still hasn't grown out of atheism

>i posted a meme, therefore god exists

Perhaps we all live in a universe created not by a god, but by a very advanced civilisation.

you are right. the thing that created the universe must be a human like creature, which wants me not to masturbate

When did god came to existence, muhammad?

there is no beginning and there is no end

not masturbating is for your own good, God wants you to find a wife and start a family. Just like when you tell your kids they can't have another chocolate, they might not understand and think you're stupid but as a parent you know better than they do.
You can masturbate all you want but you shouldn't, you should listen to your father

God is infinite, He never came into existence, He has always existed. Infinity isn't really something the human brain can comprehend

you are right. the thing that created the universe must be a human like creature, which wants me to find a wife and start a family.

And my father is one hell of a wanker, so Ill continue to jack off then I'd assume.

>the universe is infinite, It never came into existence, It has always existed. Infinity isn't really something the human brain can comprehend

>escape hatching this hard

just because he cares about humans doesn't mean he is humanlike

you are right. there is a being that created the universe , which wants me to find a wife and start a family, and claims that it's because it cares for me.

is "escape hatching" a phrase you picked up on /r/atheism to """debate""" Christians with

Sandnigger mythology is the worst tbqh.
Zeus is much more cooler than y*Veh

you are right, stay an incel your whole life and masturbate to anime, that's a very, meaningful existence

An escape hatch is applying special rules to your argument to not seem like an idiot. Never been to r/atheism my man, demonizing much?

The same idea could be applied to the universe. Perhaps it has allways existed, and wasnt created by anyone.

>humanize the aspect of godhood and divinity of conscious existence so people can grasp its concepts
>fucking brainlets come along and think you are talking about an actual person
I'd love to see you read a poem and fly into a dumbfuck rage
>The trees whistle in the wind...
>WTF DAS SUM DUM SHIT NIGGA TREES DON'T HAVE LIPS HOW DEY WHISTLE DEN SPEAK ANGLISH HOW IM FINNA FEEL YO BARS WHEN YOU AINT EVEN RHYMIN NIGGA

What makes you think the sandnigger god you believe is real and other gods (such as hindu's greek paganism's) aren't?
All r*Ligions are dumb and proven wrond.
VERITAS OMNIA VINCIT.

I'm not applying any rules, it's just what God is. I didn't just make that rule up just now for arguments sake if that's what you mean, it's what Christains believe
Then that would make the universe God. God isn't a bearded man in a white robe, "He" is the fabric of all that exists. Literally beyond human comprehension. We only exist as a way for the universe to know itself

if you forget about your religious upbringing , and the stuff you read from your "holy" books, all ways of life are equally meaningful and unmeaningful.

Then it is possible for the universe to be just the non-sentient sum of all existing things and always have existed. Don't see any point or logic to abscribe it to an intelligence.

>*proofs God exists*
>"heh nothing personal atheists and IQlets"

>le edgy pagan nord

It's about what's true, not what's cool, but I guess you're too much of a brainlet to comprehend

This camel fucker didnt prove shit tho.
We are just monkeys with developed frontal lobes
There's no afterlife and g*D is not real.

Answer my dubs then.

well, you believe that god created concepts like:
don't masturbate, pray to me, go to church, have a wife and children, give money to religiuos organisations

so god's consciousness is very similar to that of a human, a higher being wouldn't bother with such earthly nonsense

lol poolish

You're attributing sentience to life as we know it on Earth, for all we know everything is "alive" in some way. I was an atheist for the majority of my life and I know how stupid that will sound to you as I type it but there you have it
That's fine, but if you actually read the bible and even to a small extent follow the guidelines Jesus laid out on how to live your life you'd at the very least subjectively find "meaning" to your own personal life instead of just waiting to die and being a degenerate in the meantime.

>God want you to find a woman and start a family
So its vicars could fuck your kids ass in the name of God...

All gods are real, as they are humanitys reflection of values. The bible is just those values codified.
> be a brainlet, cant in to god
> use dead language to look cool
> language comes from religous civ.
The ironing.

Because most pagan religions have gods based on the same event, which was Watcher angels (grigori) come down to earth and mate with human women. These were whom the Sumerians and Babylonians called annunaki. The rabbit hole goes much deeper than this, and I'd recommend Flavius Josephus on the Greek mythology connection.

Basically what is left then is Zoroastrism, Judaism (which only exists as Talmudic Judaism anymore) and Islam, they are all easily proven false. Christianity is the only true religion.

There have been many events that proof this, I would urge you to look into the happening of Our Lady of Fatima in Portugal 1917 and specifically the miracle of the sun, witnessed by ten thousands.

Do this, maybe you'll stop spouting nonsense then.

People here seem to forget humans wrote the bible

Romans were religion because science and technology were not developed at the time, muhammad.

Complete bullshit, the rules of His law that we are given is because not following them leads to corruption. Also the angels and demons, certainly God, have a extremely higher to infinite intelligence, which means that they can foresee the results of such a breach of law more clearly and in the long run, than you or I can.

>christianity
Literally my wife's son: the religion

Humans have written everything, it's what is written that matters no what wrote it

it seems to me that you have a doubt, that the bible isn't the final meaning, but you just stop yourself from thinking any further, because it feels good enough this way

Abrahamitic god isn't about science and technology but about the apropriate behaviour.
Pagan gods were personifications of phenomena that people could not explain and thought as their doing.

Get your knowledge right.

So they used mythological explanations to shit they did not understood.
Why does it rain?
Because the god of rain wants it to rain
and so on.

t. Waleed Muhammad Jafar

fuck off with your retarded positivism, look how happy and fulfilled people nowadays are with your technology

your enlightenment brothers used to spout the same nonsense, yet in a developed world we saw an uprising of spiritism and whatnot up to new age ramblings of our days.

Just why do you feel the need to post a picture like that?
Do you think that is something pleasant to look at?
Thank god muslims are taking over, and i hope there is not a single native european left by 2050.

They are happier than and healthier than before i assure you.
>be idiotic peasant
>get bubonic plague
>pray to god
>he doesn't exist
>die at 16
Meanwhile science has provided medical care that can cura the bubonic desease.

>le edgy pagan nord

you fuckwads all seem to think religion is like something you go shopping for, the notion of an absolute, divine truth is completely alien to you

especially moronic larping "pagans"
look at Vikernes, his whole life is a larp, Peter Pan syndrome if I ever seen it that bad

Cure*

Nice cherry-picked hyperbole, tell me where are rthe cures for cancer? how come we are feeding ever increasing amounts of amphetamines to kids to cure their "endogenous" brain abberations? why are we pumping out antidepressants by the lorryload?

You can invent many things to soften life, it will be mopping with the tap open. You don't seem to get what this life is about, and why we suffer here. This is a test, the real life is eternal, here we are because the wheat has to be separated from the chaff. This is the realm of satan, he is the prince of this world.

I do doubt sometimes, everyone does no matter how pious they are. But I could say the same for you. There's nothing wrong at all with basing you're life on what science can provide evidence for, I still am that way. I'm not a creationist who believes the Earth is 2000 years old (protestant retarded shit) but I've come to accept the fact there are things science will never explain because they are simply beyond human comprehension.

>are rthe cures for cancer?
There is no THEE cure for cancer, for there are many different cancers.
My granny had cancer and got cured.
Many cancers nowadays have treatment and cure, others don't. But i believe that, in a near future, people dying from cancer will be a thing of the past, just like tetanus for example

>where are rthe cures for cancer?
In the future.
>You don't seem to get what this life is about
Life is not a book or something like that. There is no plot, it isn't "about" anything.

>we are given
maybe all the holy scriptures are just man made, we don't know

>leads to corruption
in other words: don't do that because it feels bad.

good and bad are man made concepts, based on aour emotions.

>Also the angels and demons, certainly God, have a extremely higher to infinite intelligence,

again, how do you know any of these exist

> which means that they can foresee the results of such a breach of law more clearly and in the long run, than you or I can.

actually i can easily imagine the consequences of the breaking of all those laws.

the worst cosequnce would be that mankind becomes extinct. that sounds horrible, but that's just our instinct for survival and procreation, and our emotions, it sounds sad and scary to us. if we disregard our emotions and religion, it's neutral

so you are more of a gnostic thatn a mainstream christian

How did such a fortunate chain of circumstances happen that we exist today?
What are the chances that the Universe gets created, that a planet suitable for life gets slowly formed for several hundred million years, that dinosaurs go extinct so mammals can develop, that Human's ancestors don't get wiped out until today?

Science will always reveal the truth. Chemistry used to be alchemy and math was no more than quantities and sacred geometry. The philosophy aspect has been removed, but we may not need it anymore. Lucifer is the light that gave us the wisdom between good and evil but of course it comes with a cost. We are "gods" now. Of course some people are more "god-like" than others because of superior genes, wealth, and knowledge.

Well my father had 3 types of cancer, it all starrted from a small growth in his neck and neither chemo nor radiation therapy worked. Still you haven't answered my ever increasing amount of amphetamines for kids and antidepressants remark. I haven't even touched the rising prevalence of autism, ocd, bipolar and whatnot all these new diseases, no cures exist, only medication to keep them sedated. Same for schizophrenia etc

Another positivist, I'm sure you still believe we'll colonize space too in the future?

Again, mopping with an open tap, many new diseases and afflictions will come, and the rates of depression and suicide will not decrease with increased technology quite on the contrary.

No, we know a lot, you have to be willing to look into this however. I actually got convinced by the truth of Scripture by the study of history. Look at the Great Flood for example, there are 2000 flood myths all over the world and 275 of them match the Scripture account exactly. Noah was Deukalion in Greek lore, Niwah in Chinese lore. There is so much, but you have to be willing to dig in to it.

>Science will always reveal the truth
That's a faith based statement right there though. Science has come a long long way over the years but if you believe that's it's going to answer every question there is then you're no better than the religious people you look down on.
I love science don't get me wrong but I just want to point out that hypocrisy there.

Also you are dead wrong, you'll realise this in the near future. I promise. There are certain happenings set to happen. It will open the eyes of many.

I used to be, but gnosticism is wrong. I can explain if you're interested. I am a traditional catholic. I'd also recommend anyone interested to look into prophecy of the blessed and the saints over the last 2 millenia. It should be enough to convince you that we are talking about very real things here.

>how come we are feeding ever increasing amounts of amphetamines to kids to cure their "endogenous" brain abberations? why are we pumping out antidepressants by the lorryload?
Psychiatry was founded by ex-nazis and Jews and got most of its profits from torturing relatively sane people in mental asylums, and it still continues the same barbaric practices to this day. Just google "Psychiatry - Industry of Death". I have trauma from being placed in a mental hospital. Giving me 6 different anti-psychotics seemed not to work and actually damaged me psychologically.

>Another positivist
I'm a realist. I used to participate in one cancer research back in my university days.
>I'm sure you still believe we'll colonize space too in the future?
We can colonize the Moon or other places in Solar System. Will we ever get an ability to go any further is a real question.
>mopping with an open tap
What?
>many new diseases and afflictions will come
Yes, and we will cure them.
> rates of depression and suicide will not decrease
This can be fixable by drugs. Human chemistry isn't simple, but it just a matter of time.

i'm not a hardcore science guy. there are ways to grasp the meaning of life other than reading the bible. for example meditation, which can lead to lucid dreaming and astral projection, or maybe some other kind of spiritual experience, which basically proves that our consciousness isn't tied to this material world

but it still doesn't prove that the christian way of life, having children and all that, is the "right" way.

>Also you are dead wrong
Prove me wrong then.

Fuck your masonic doctrines. We are not gods nor will we ever be, and anyone proclaiming this is preparing the coming of Antichrist.

I am a scientist myself btw, I studied biochemistry. There's nothing there except the study of creation. We cannot create anything from nothing, there is only one God.

I would advise you to shut the fuck up you dumb fucking monkey
Kill yourself already instead of switching beliefs every time you’ve got an identity crisis

That's not what I meant. Science learns from observation but there is no intuition involved like with alchemy. Science has solved many problems and continues to do so, but we sacrificed our normal lifestyle. Science advances faster than evolution can keep up while society goes to shit. Same shit happened during the Roman empire and Renaissance and it will happen again and again until we are ready for the next stage of evolution.

praying really is meditation and can lead to some of the experiences you've described, it's just rooted in a different setting.
I'm not going to tell you or anyone how to live their life but the happiest people I know are people with families. That might just be my experience but for 95% of people I feel like you'd be hard pressed to find someone who was happy to die alone

yes, he great flood is probably a historical fact. maybe some parts of the bible are real, and some imagination. maybe it's all real. we don't know

also isn't this
>This is a test, the real life is eternal, here we are because the wheat has to be separated from the chaff. This is the realm of satan, he is the prince of this world.

considered a heresy by the catholic church.

But who created God? Did he spawn from nothing?

No I completely agree, I'm saying though that if you think the trend of science progressing further and further until we've answered every question there is, that's a faith based belief in science. Science is the best tool we have to discover how the world around us works but there is a limit to what human beings can actually comprehend and that is a major brick wall that we'll never be able to overcome when we reach that point

>there is a limit to what human beings can actually comprehend
Why are you so sure about that?

Varg is strange because for all intents and purposes he's a huge Puritan, almost a Quaker. meanwhile Pagan faith and philosophy is far more "degenerate" in its ideas and myths than the form he espouses.
he's a Pagan Mennonite lol

>He has existed forever. My proof is that my local priest told me so.

The masons turned lead into gold metaphorically while the rest of humanity was living like diseased peasants for thousands of years. You can't be a god without followers. Some people will have to submit to their master or they will perish. Slaves in the south lived good lives but had to give up their freedom and thought. The same will happen to the majority of humanity unless you CHOOSE to educate yourself. Time will move forward will humanity moves backwards.

believe me. i'm happier this way. i don't feel like bringing a new life into this world.

i feel about earth like the belgian guy, it's the realm of satan.

He's also a huge wewuzzer and believes almost every single ancient civilization was nordic.

We can ascribe numbers and likeness to basic things like the size of the universe, or even just the observable universe but we can't actually comprehend how massive that is. Even smaller scale things like stars compared to our sun are hard if not impossible to imagine. These things are just basic properties of the physical universe that we as humans can barely even comprehend let alone when you start getting into things like quantum physics and string theory. One day maybe we'll have a full grasp on these topics and I hope we do, but there is always going to be more questions we'll be asking. There are questions we don't even know exist.

I don't really blame him for that, he's not exactly well educated but he's very clearly intelligent and sharp witted.
besides his Nordicism is not far off what was fairly common scientific thought a century or two ago

You are so obstinate in your blindness. Your brave new world idea isn't new and it doesn't wwork like that. Drugs do not bring happiness in any way, depression is about much more than a bunch of neurotransmitters. Here's something for you to look up, the exact reason whyit is doomed to fail: homeostasis.

The only thing they will be able to do is to heavily sedate unhappy people. like they used to do in your country in soviet days with haloperidol.

Your naive positivism reminds me of the same nonsense that was believed by the bolsheviks a century ago.

The whole world will know. Look up the events of Garabandal.

Anyway I will say this to all of you: the current situation with the two popes was prophecised in detail. The black one (jesuit), Francis, will cause a schism, pretty soon and he has a case against him for 8 counts of heresy. Our Lady of Fatima warned us that he is guided by satan and will lead many astray.

The white one, Benedict XVI, pope emeritus who was forced to resign by death threats (public secret in Vatican) will flee Rome on a time of rebellion and revolution. likely a huge economic crash, wars and civil wars, muslims will play a great part. He will flee to Germany (Köln) where he will be killed by "soldiers".

This has been prophecised by many over the last 1500 years. Saints who often were illiterate peasants and did not know of each other.

Benedict XVI is 90 years old now. It will be quite soon. This is all a part of the happenings related in the Book of Revelation. The years of wars and civil wars, muslim rule in Western Europe, WW III and nuclear weapons emp)loyed, hunger, pestilence... will be nothing compared with what is to follow immediately upon that. The great dragon in the sky, his tail will fall on earth.

A large part of the world population will die. But after that, there will be no more atheists. No more doubt about the existance of God.

After this the conditions are set for coming of Antichrist

>gnosticism is wrong
>I am a traditional catholic
How do you delude yourself and call yourself wise while moving backwards?

Thing is, there's no reason to assume these questions will never be known or answered. A Sumerian farmer would've had extreme difficulty comprehending how large the Earth is or how continents are shaped yet here we are. It is better to admit we don't currently know and look for a justified answer rather than just take the comfortable path, no?

I understand, I was like that for a very long time. My viewpoints on life changed, maybe yours will maybe they wont. Either way as long as you're happy then I'm not going to try to fuck that up for you, live life however you see fit. We don't all have to agree on everything

"Happiness", de facto, is just chemical reaction.

I'm dissapointed by Francis, but everyone knows how sneaky the Jesuits can be.
on one had you can't deny the boon they have brought to the Church in terms of conversions as well as scientific and theological developments, but it feels like every second Jesuit is a borderline heretic, if not Atheist.
I respect them because I respect Ignatius Loyola but its hard to accept them

Religion threads are an excellent bait to gather stupid people in the same place.

Now please, back to /x/

How about I take a shit in your mouth if you turn out wrong, mr budget nostradamus?

people like you are the reason europe will be ruled by muslims by 2030

What the fuck is your problem man. You always attack me and not the doctrine I support. As if people can't be wrong sometimes; especially in the early times of a search/ You seem to be projecting your own issues on me, keep in mind that there is a lot you don't know. So butthurt because I told him to stick his Guénon, his Evola and his eastern philosophies where the sun (even the black one) doesn't shine. Grow up and learn how to converse like a man instead of howling and cursing like a spastic.

>humans can barely even comprehend
But it looks like we can comprehend it and operate with this knowledge. That's what modern science is doing.
>There are questions we don't even know exist.
That was always the case.
Okay, stop trolling like that.

Everything is physical. Otherwise there is a non-physical element. This non-physical element cannot interact with the physical, by definition.
Happiness is serotonin and dopamine. We've went through this already, put an implant in the reward system with a remote trigger and all you're going to do is press that trigger. Look up brain stimulation experiments. Happiness is, factually, a bunch of neurotransmitters.

Islam will be good for eurofags.