Daily reminder white brothers, it doesn't matter how fucked you are, every non-white country want white genes...

Daily reminder white brothers, it doesn't matter how fucked you are, every non-white country want white genes. All races are jealous of white traits and culture. No one want black, brown or asian genes.

This is our future where everyone will import white genes to look more attractive, so be proud of yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=haw3ROMgP7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

designer baby technology will save the white race

Daily reminder

6'2 swede, where do i sign up?

Non-white countries will become scandenavian while whte countries will become Brown, being white would be assosiated with third world

Won't the entire planet be white when everyone can choose what they look like?

Isn't skin bleaching damaging?

Yes, it set's and destroys your skin. Also its not permanent, skin whitening creams and much good either unless you're natural skin at birth was fair and than you got tanned over time

You will have plenty of white people who will speak and act like subsaharian Africans.

I went to high school with this girl what the fuck her dad is white and mum filipino

>Preference for a sub 6 foot manlet

What the fuck, Brazil?

Well the average is 5'8 so 5'11 is plenty tall

he's a so far gone koreaboo not the usual one

laughing too hard

Are you all illiterare? 5'11 is the minimun

youtube.com/watch?v=haw3ROMgP7g

Let me see, another Rio de Janeiro nigger trash trying to convince they are victims of racism and so on?

I wanted to adopt a blond Loli but they didn't allow me

This family isn't black or white from European or African perspective

Yes they are almost full native Amerindians.

Black/White is an american concept anyway.

The real divide is European/African/American/Asian etc...

I didn't see Native American either

No way Sherlock. They are a bunch of mixed poor people that are just retarded.

they dont take jamals, sorry

Also, enjoy the future of the world. This is the face of mixing.

Also, the young generations are become lighter and lighter kek.

bullshit everyone in Bostil is mixed black in deep denial SPECIALLY the reactionary south

This. Asians and blacks want to be white so hard, it's fucking hilarious. Just see all Final Fantasy games, animes and K-pop singers.

Light hair, light eyes and sharp features makes everyone jelly.

When blacks are rich they always get lighter girlfriends, the attractive black women are always light skinned and close to Ethiopians.

It is complicated
I was ""white"" as a kid but I got a permanent tan and now I'm brown

The more close to Europe more attractive, It's a fact about mixed people.

white enough for you?

How is it possible to be so insecure about yourself that you have to post somewhat personal information to disprove a shitposting Amerimutt? Holy fucking shit, kill yourself.

You have to go back.

Go where?

>tfw 6', blond and blue-eyed
I may have to move to Latin America if the acquiring's of gf becomes hopeless here

Arabs and Indians are obsessed with European traits. You don't need to fool yourself, Mohammed.

>non-white country
honestly Brazil is slightly less white than the USA
like 40% iirc

Since when you are common in Italy?

>black hair
>light brown skin

You tell me

I'm more white than you lmao

Both my parents are european

Whiter than you, Nigel

Doesn't matter, you're not Swedish

Ok, doctor. Where am i from then?

Syria

uranus lol

I don't get why you'd say this. Both my parents are European, my mum has dark hair and my dad is dirty blonde, both germanic looking, white, and with light eyes

>white
Clearly your father isn't who you think he is. You look like a shitskin.

Clearly your mother sided with some arab and didn't tell your """father"""

>I'm not white so no one can be

The picture is taken without any lighting so of course it looks darker than i am in real life.
I have green eyes, not brown

>black eyebrows
>black stubble

>I-I'm blonde though!!! It's just the lighting!!

You're not even Swedish. You responded with "Both my parents are European" which means jack shit. Sweden for ethnic Swedes.

That dude in the picture is brazilian tho.

They are ethnic swedes, i've done a family tree searching and my family goes back to the 1100s, purely swedish

Same with me

>backpedalling this hard

If they are ethnic Swedes you wouldn't be so insecure and you definitely wouldn't say they are "European". I have a Vietnamese friend who has the same black, slicked back hair as you and the same light-brown skin.

>>black eyebrows
>>black stubble
where the fuck are you seeing this
do you have x-ray vision

It's not slicked back, it's long so i have a top knot

You can't help that being born a seamonkey.
Even I've considered becoming a trap someday but then, I will never have a white baby because I can't get pregnant no matter how hard I try because in the end it doesn't even matter.

CHANGE THE FILENAME RIGHT THIS INSTANT

Make him leave tough guy lmao

i think i just have bad eyesight

He's dominican, I keep track of all dispora

also what the fuck is wrong with the top of his head
looks like it got flattened by a sledgehammer

>5'11.5"

The thing is i don't understand this photo recognition shit, i usually get 80% white and the rest always shifts between asian/hispanic every time i try a different photo, i don't get why

Come home my Hispanic friend.

Makes sense.

He’s a subhuman Polish leech that got his education in Sweden paid for by Swedes but is going to move back to Poland soon because he’s one of the few “poles” (read: diasporaniggers) retarded enough to fall for the “le poland is baysed and huwhite” memes. You’ll regularly find him autistically spamming huge multi-paragraph long defenses of Poland in banter threads about Poland, or in threads about “gommunism”, where he continues to cry about something that ended 30 years ago to compensate for his nations shittyness. A word of advice: when you see him, don’t reply to him.

>non-white country

>identifying
also
>official census
Chile doesn't have a racial category

this but unironically

Fags can have kids in Brazil?

Same with me, but the upper part of my leg is still white since I never go naked to the beach
T.Portuguese

>t-the white race won't die r-right?? something will save us r-right???
Pathetic. Bow down to KARA BOGA

fake, Argentina doesn't have racial nor ethnic census.

i want asian & BLACK genes
also you should know, 56