Anybody still watch this? I stopped after it became "The Daily Africa". Seriously...

Anybody still watch this? I stopped after it became "The Daily Africa". Seriously, half his jokes were about how Africa was better then America, or how America was doing shit like Africa.

Has it gotten any better and worth watching again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FPrJxTvgdQ
thewrap.com/comedy-central-kent-alterman-michele-ganeless-jon-stewart-stephen-colbert-trevor-noah-tv-ratings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Daily Nig

>half his jokes were about how Africa was better then America
Could you give a few examples, I'd love to hear this.

He's trying to a an edge cringe master.

At least Colbert was neutral on the political spectrum and made fun of everyone who did stupid shit.

This dude just """"""""""slams"""""""""" Republicans

Woah bro xD lol trueeeee xDD

They couldn't have found someone funny?

delete this

He's from South Africa so everything he liked about it was the built by whites.

someone email him this

It's like how [le current year man] rips at Europe all the fucking time for no good reason

>worth watching again?
>again

I've only seen one episode with him. It really was shit. I can only imagine the ratings to have plummeted since Stewart left.

This one sticks out

youtube.com/watch?v=2FPrJxTvgdQ

>over 90000

He should stick to what he knows and stop talking shit about American politics. The only reason why he's on the daily show is because he's a poc puppet.

>That feel when white american
>That feel when study abroad in Joburg for a semester
>That feel when none of that shit happened to me over the coarse of three months.

I only watched the first week and the two segments I can think of are "Spot the Africa" and another that I can't remember the title of where he compares trump to African dictators. I imagine they haven't stopped with the Africa comparisons since then........except this nigger obviously wanted to come here rather than stay in SA so gee there must be something different about our countries!!!!

For now.... He pushes the "muh oppressed darkies" narrative hard. He wants to turn this country into SA, by letting the apes run the monkeyhouse, as it were

Hey remember when that American went to a foreign country and became a famous political comedian that everybody loved?

Yeah it doesn't work, ever. Craig Ferguson might be the only exception, but he's Scottish and they don't even like themselves so it's fine.

>tfw you stayed inside certain places all the time
>tfw when you do the same even Brazil is safe
>tfw when you do the same even Mexico is

> Leftist '"""Humor""""

Fuck off, faggot. It was NEVER worth watching.

>literally blames white men for everything

This. Political comedy is not the kinda thing you can really enjoy if its a foreigner doing it. It comes off as either super preachy or insulting.

Ey samma wie läufts in Deutschland heutzutage so mit den Flüchtlingen? Bin gar nicht mehr im Bilde und meine Freunde drüben sagen alle dass ihnen das nicht aufällt, was ich nicht glauben kann.

I stopped watching him for that same reason. Now he rarely mentions Africa

Now it's a mix between Colbert's show and Willmore's without as much pandering to blacks

Not at all, constantly went out at night with friends at least once every other week. Avoid bad neighborhoods like everywhere else and you'll be fine.

I've seen no-one defend him - even on Reddit, the closest people have come to defending him is saying it takes time for a new host to make the show his own, and pointing out it took Jon Stewart around a year to make the show his own when he took over.

First time in years the Daily Show wasn't nominated for an Emmy, ha.

Can I get some pictures of bumfuck Johannesburg?

>Colbert
>Neutral

Especially not one that's only lived in the country for 5 years. I lived in Germany for 20 years, you think anybody would take me seriously over there as a political comic? All it takes is one slip of mistaking der/die/das and the country would ban me from ever being on TV again.

Unless I was Turkish, which I'm thankfully not.

I was a fan of the Daily Jew during Bush years. Now I'm 180 around.

Now this weird-accented nigger annoys me immensly. I can speak English better than you, Afrikaan.

Leibowitz "not your country goy" also is super annoying. And Oliver also.

It's kind of like people start looking ugly when their political views diverge from your own view.

Ahahaha, bullshit. Only way they're avoiding it is by basically living on the country side or actively going out of their way to not go to places where they tend to congregate i.e inner cities.

Once again, it means you basically stayed inside certain "safe" areas. That doesn't mean the country itself isn't a shithole. You can do the same in Mexico or Brazil, even with favelas right next door as long as there's security around and some type of barrier in place.

He makes fun of all political parties,

He just pretends to be a die hard republican.

I'm sure it's hard to understand when you've got the wetback language dubbed over it, lopez.

You must not be watching Colbert now he's dropped his neutral facade and went full left on his new show.

>basically living on the country side
Ah okay there's the problem then. What's it like in cities like Cologne or Berlin that already had massive poor foreigner demographics?

SA expat here, it's plausible that only being there a few months you wouldn't have had any trouble. Stay there a year or more and I'd put money on you being robbed at some point on a night out.

I'll give the benefit of the doubt and assume you also had proper street etiquette and avoided townships like the plague etc.

Also, staying in a 'safe neighborhood' only gets you so far. Trouble will eventually rear its stinking nappy head no matter what measures you take unless you are well off enough to have a prison style perimeter around your house, even then they still get around it.

>Craig Ferguson might be the only exception, but he's Scottish and they don't even like themselves so it's fine.

Hey, it's true. user has a point.

>Trouble will eventually rear its stinking nappy head no matter what measures you take

sounds like south africa has a nigger problem that needs genociding.

Oh wait, white people are too scared to do that nowadays, carry on.

I don't and I know.

I'm talking about when he had his show on comedy central

>At least Colbert was neutral
Colbert's character on The Colbert Report was supposed to be a Republican, and he still was on Republicans probably 60% of the time. Now that he's dropped that character, he's so pro-Hillary that I had to stop watching him at work.
I was getting paid to watch him, and now I can't even do that.

English really isn't our first language anymore is it?

I said he was.

"WAS"

"W A S"

i haven't watched the show, but he can't seriously keep saying that south africa is better, he's a mulatto, from south africa, a country which has actual serious race war.

or is he one of those fuckers that keep talking about how oppressed blacks are in south africa

Fuck off faggot, my parents weren't born here and I grew up in a Mexican enclave as an undocumented worker. I have every right to interpret the language how I want; we use to own the land and your shitty language. Just wait until we take it back you stupid cunt.

Viva la Mexico

Yeah that was some weak shit. America has shithole cities, but don't act like any of them are worse than Johannesburg. Nothing about that segment was funny at all. Fucking white nigger.

You need to go back.

Mexico < Texas

yea but at least Leibowitz was funny in 2004, then he went super lib and the show took a sharp downward spiral, thia nigger just isnt even funny

>where he compares trump to African dictators
would any of those dictators happen to be the same ones that Hillary kept in power?

Have the ratings really dropped that low? Think they'll every pick back up?

this is the first time in 10 years the daily show hasn't been nominated for an emmy.

Let that sink in for bit

Haha guy is from South Africa where they slaughter whites en masse and he comes here to tell whites how they are racist

That's what degenerate niggers do

Down 35% compared to Stewart. The head of Comedy Central was replaced and the late night ratings are thought to have played a big part in that

thewrap.com/comedy-central-kent-alterman-michele-ganeless-jon-stewart-stephen-colbert-trevor-noah-tv-ratings/

Keep him.

You're an idiot. I like the guy but he's so obviously left it's hard to take what he says seriously.

Was talking about when he was on CC you monkey

yeah i feel the same way. i loved stewart, but this guy sucks. his country is a shit hole and he feels like he can put down america. if south africa is so much better, why did he have to move here to actually make money

How do you people not understand... no legit right wing opinions are going to be on tv except fox news. You cann guess why cant you? Yes them. They will shut down any real discussion. Its gonna liberal garbage forever. At least @midnight makes fun of both. There is a little controlled opposition, but of course framed as crazy buffoon.

Fox News is controlled opposition, occasionally some red pilled people get on though.