Imagine a country which was strictly whites and Asians which imposed a white and Asian skilled immigration policy only

Imagine a country which was strictly whites and Asians which imposed a white and Asian skilled immigration policy only.

Literally the perfect country in the making.

So Finland?

Dude needs to put on more muscle.

What is he doing, skipping leg day?

Good joke.

>Finland
>white

Pick one and only one my burger loving friend

LONDON.

fucking Triggered

Isn't Australia gonna become a pretty much 50/50 white/asian country in the near future?

Probably will be the greatest country on the planet.

Meanwhile Europe will be majority Muslim and hell on earth.

Australia is the future

Not all asians are good. Poo in loos are asian. You're thinking east asian.

>mfw i see a qt in sydney

Soooooooooo did your brain stop working for a second and forgot that the west coast of Canada and Toronto are basically 50/50 split between Asians and whiteys? It fucking sucks ass. Shitty drivers, disgusting flat face broad-shouldered bitches, cultural norms that clash, and niche group mentality. Plus our government basically makes it easy for them to come live and become a Canadian citizen thanks to Quebec's fucking bullshit immigration policy.

Think twice before you wish

>my country will never be swarmed by a bunch of a qt asians
>my country will never simultaneously have a big increase in traffic accidents and a small business boom

why even live if i can't raise my kids in the future asian-white superpower of Australia

small dicks micro tits squinty eyes and stinky genitalia with skyrocketing suicide rates, sounds gut.

It'll turn into a fierce competition, with Asian girls and White girls literally killing each other over access to White guys

you would eventually end up with a country of mixed half whites half asians. ie turks

>Seattle
That's all I got

>vancouver
>more than 30% Asian
>still in the top 5 best cities in the world to live in

tell me about a white city which have a 30% non-asian minority that will EVER be in the top 10 of the best cities to live in

What perfect country? The genetically inferior white betacuck manlets mixed with Asians?

Please learn your place, the perfect country would be one with supreme black men and white women.

Only good Asians are the Japanese.

Worst Koreans are like Children, Chinese have no soul.

Like dis?

Imagine Aussie whites and Chinese Asians all in one country.

Imagine the production! Imagine the red pilled government!

Literally the best country. God dam Australia is going places in the next 20 years.

I am fucking READY!

That negro have a fine ass

Except without Asians.

Only storm niggers would consider them not white. Yeah yeah they have some asian DNA, they are beyond white passing.

Sounds like an IQ shredder

Fug

why are niggers' palms so white?

his thumb is sideways so you can see the division line between the white and black part. wtf ewwwwwww

asians are garbage. no thanks

>The founding of Brazil

Fuck off.
Chinese are god tier. They have no soul because they are about their own over others. They do not give a fuck about you or anything that you do.

That is why they are booming and every country is scared of them and where they will be in the future. Literally held back by all superpowers for years and they finally are big enough to fight back and snowball.

Whiteness is the ability to adhere to societal standards, having honor and dignity and upholding virtue.

Japanese have this. Most whites have this.

Even a shit hole like russia would be included, since they are vastly better than most arabs or dindus. Whiteness is an ideology more than race. It just so happens that the overwhelming majority of shitskins are self-centered, care nothing for their fellow man or country and are general wastes of space.

s-sauce!

If you're a white guy, you should be dating Asian females. Just to spite white women. :^)

>why are niggers' palms so white?

Everyone has a bit of good in them.

I live in Vancouver and have witnessed the decline over the past 10 years as wealthy Asian millionaires have come in and bought up all the property artificially inflating housing prices and causing a real estate bubble the size of 2007. Don't tell me this fucking city is top 10 material when you dont see what I see everyday.

This guy gets it, asians are dirty, filthy, racist chinks

>They have no soul because they are about their own over others.

Is that why they back over their own when they clip them with a car?

>nation full of single mothers
>perfect country

Kek

Look at every white majority country. Evidence tells us that whites have a suicidal gene which needs to be bred out

TFW whites are 3x more likely to get in car crash deaths than Asians

Where did the bad Asian drivers meme come from? driving is like a video game and Asians are good at that

Really makes you think.

Someone hasn't been keeping up with the news.

>Evidence tells us that whites have a suicidal gene which needs to be bred out

Please start with Australia

kek

Aren't whites 60℅ and Asian pop 6℅?

Moron detected.

Asians are like 4% of the population.

Whites are 60%.

The ratio is immense. Whites are the best drivers.

your nuts if you think they will stop at 50%, australia will be 100% chinese

Fuck off with your gooks, gook.

Nah looks like it'll be USA > europe> Canada> Australia

We'll have a points based system for controlled immigration

aren't minorities already the majority for under 18s in burgerland?

will take a while though

even if it gets to like 15% white and 85% asian it will still be a better place to live than a European country of 70% white and 30% Muslim which most Western European countries are closing in to

Whites: 26000 crashes
Asians: 500

26000/500 = 52

Whites outnumber Asians 12:1

gee whitey I know you guys are bad at math... but this is 1st grade level, boi

>le skipping leg day meme XD
He needs to work on his baby forearms and maybe his upper chest

the scale isn't linear idiots

more videos of her?

don't flatter yourself too much chang, whites are still 2nd place in math

muh dic

>supreme black men and white women.
You know it wouldn't be that within a generation, right?

There would be no white women. The white women would be extinct

Fuck off weeb

>I live in Vancouver and have witnessed the decline over the past 10 years as wealthy Asian millionaires have come in and bought up all the property artificially inflating housing prices and causing a real estate bubble the size of 2007. Don't tell me this fucking city is top 10 material when you dont see what I see everyday.

If you can't afford to live in Vancouver then move.

Its not the their fault that you are poor

Asian "males" are all ugly manlet virgin losers who rarely live their house to be involved in a traffic accident

then look at Japan
it's not a white thing, it's a first world thing

>white women would be extinct
so would the word 'father'

10/10

If I had any

Have a boner killer.

looks like she has a fat suit on but its real

you pretty much just described Denmark and Norway before the immigration madness.

also America before we passed the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965

>it's a Sup Forums has yellow fever episode

Jesus Christ you faggots keep getting fooled by Chang making this stupid threads
You'll preach the separation of nations yet you don't practice it because you want some flat faced gook girlfriend

Wow rock solid logic. Guess it's not the rapefugees fault they moved into Europe and turned it into a toilet. Guess everyone in Germany should move

wtf i'm a #miscegenationalist now

Japan isnt dying. europe is.

if you think women want anymore muscle than pic related you are delusional. this guy would cuck you to oblivion.

I'm either retarded or having a problem with understanding your written english.

are you fucking retarded? sure chicks will fuck the guy in op's pic, but chicks will also fuck jacked roid heads as well, some people have different preferences.

As long as the promotional for the fights are top notch....cant wait

gross

>allowing gook races
>perfect

naa

Except the asians didn't turn vancouver into a toilet

They turned it into luxury apartments, luxury restaurants

They made vancouver safer by kicking out all the disgusting poors

Basically what I am saying is if YOU are poor you should go live with POOR people

>Where did the bad Asian drivers meme come from?
They can't see with those slanty eyes

I want to ask the obvious question....but fuck that....#blackwomendidthis

because they had their hands on the wall when they got painted

Here's a ciggie, pupper

No he's right, there are lots of """"asians"""" in London.

I never understood this. White/Black parents kids always come out lighter. Then 2 Lighter kids produce an even lighter kid. You could easily breed out black. Am I mistaken.

why pic of douchebag OP? is that the mix result?

but they're not dying because of a "suicide gene" that you're evidently seeing

welcome to America.

>Brown nipples
>white
I'm sorry lad, but you've got an imitation.

Well shit.

Asians and Whities? Don't be such a faggot!

jew posting at it's finest, gentlemen

How about just whites?

Heres a ciggie pupper

who's that ginger demon

Not for you Italy.

You know Central Asia exists and it's full of irrelevant happa countries right?

true true

>Country with non-white gooks
>Paradise

Try again, OP.