Breaking bad

>breaking bad
>protagonist is an irredeemable piece of shit who enjoys seeing people suffer and is mainly in the situations in the show because of his immense ego
>better call saul
>protagonist is a lovable guy who wants to be and generally is a good person but is in the situations in the show because he constantly gets fucked
Did Walt have any good qualities?

>tfw the only person worse than walt in breaking bad was tuco

Walt was always a complete sack of shit deep down, but was too much of a pussy to act on it before the cancer.

It's all true, Walt and Jinny are piece of shit, only person with true moral fiber and a shred of humanity is Chuck.

Damn Chuck, you can use a computer now. You really are on the road to recovery!

That's what Walt became. He was just a pathetic man before cancer inspired him to do meth.

It was EXCRUCIATING

Its implied the falling out he had with his Jewish friends was due to his massive ego.

>Did Walt have any good qualities?
He can throw Pizza

>Did Walt have any good qualities?
He sure knew how to cook meth

Jimmy is a conniving piece of shit who is literally addicted to lying and dishonesty. His altruism is just a facade.

Chuck...

In the last episode why was Mike looking for Walt's buried treasure in the dessert?

Saul is a piece of shit, but not in the same way that Chuck is. Chuck is just vain and spiteful, and hates that the entire world thinks Jimmy is kinda fun while he isn't

>jimmy took care of his brother when jimmy was living in poverty
>while jimmy got into the mess with tuco, he didn't have to stick his neck out for the twins and saved their lives
>jimmy often refuses gift money from people like Kim or that qt neanderthal film girl, even when he actually needs it
>jimmy could have easily taken the kettleman money but does "the right thing"
>jimmy really does seem to care about old people in his elder law practice
>the only time jimmy won't hesitate is when he is robin hooding an asshat
And I'm sure there are dozens of other times I'm forgetting

He sure could make a body disappear.

Seriously if you can't see that Vince has been pushing this angle all along you're retarded. He even set up Jimmy to have a perfect job at a reputable firm in order to establish his self-destructiveness. He's only really happy when he's acting like a sleazy con-man. This is not a good person like OP suggests.

>its a "people think jimmy is a piece of shit despite the fact that his brother has been fucking him over his entire life, driving him into these predicaments" thread

There are much worse people than Jimmy, both in the shows and in the real world. Walt is basically evil incarnate though.

Walt didnt do anything wrong until like the 4th season, nearly all of their problems were jesses fault until that point

I read it the first time. Jimmy ultimately becomes a lawyer who willingly helps people get murdered, deals in drugs, cooperates in truly evil schemes and generally obstructs the course of justice at every turn. This is the person he really is at his core.

Chuck's right. Someone like him has no place being a licensed lawyer.

I swear, the Jimmy apologists are just like the "dindu nuffin" morons

But he really dindu nothin wrong, in bcs at least

>in an era where every protagonist is an edgy villian-lite, jimmy is pretty much a dweeb who mostly does the right thing
BRAVO VINCE

So Kim's gonna die, right? Vince isn't going to unbravo himself by having her walk up and order a cinammon bun, right?

Hard to say at this point, Jimmy is hardly involved with any dangerous stuff at this point, we'd have to see him get into some serious crime/associate with dangerous criminals

Yeah, it was a flash forward. Mike never died in Breaking Bad and the body Walt melted was actually the body with Todd was actually the body of Ted.

I don't get it. Did Gus just shrug off that bomb blast?

Well, obviously not. He fucking died.

I hope Chuck gets fucked to death. Fuck Chuck

Would make absolutely no sense for her to do that considering he's in another state at that point.

Damnit, I meant cucked to death

if someone shoved a vibrator in him would that be worst than raping him outright?

The Cinnabon is in Omaha, Nebraska which is where Kim is from. That said, I still reckon Kim is going to die this season or next season.

>The Cinnabon is in Omaha, Nebraska which is where Kim is from
Nice headcanon. How do you know that?

She told Paige she was from Omaha

>tfw you will never tell paige you are from omaha