Anti-Merkel Protest Hijacked

youtube.com/watch?v=KaufX5jwOmc

Anti-merkel protest has been hijacked by left-wing pro-mulsim activists after stream ((goes down))

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_T._Francis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ham_radio
youtube.com/watch?v=mZ8zUcg_Lks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Packet_radio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Move along goyim

WTF my live stream literally just went down.

Antifa scum!!

Our new waifu?

Might aswell be.

FIGHT FOR HER1

Lol they literally brought cell jammers

Nice "not fascist" state germany

>chaplin again

Fuck off!!!!

When will Germany reset to factory settings?

Entire country is loaded with anger. Its only amatetr of time now. Literally eevryone i know is pissed.

This is my experience too. My close friends have always been kinda leftist. Now three of them have turned full kebab removers.

And the heated atmosphere extends to non-political stuff too. Everybody is just on edge lately. It's all going to blow up in our faces and I can't wait.

down in america... good luck german bros
you have got a mess on your hands

But why would antifa support a politician... :|

Looks like a femal churchil.
Would fuck

Keep redpilling people Otto

I hope something will finally happen. Until then, youre a laughing stock

100 Berlin cops to seperate ten thousands of anti-Merkel and antifa/muslim protestors

Those anti-Merkel protestors are now being attacked on their way home by swarms of arabs/turks and antifa drug dealers

Together this time.

Women like this won't exist in 150 years.

>Until then, youre a laughing stock
I know, that's why I'm celebrating every single move to the left this country makes. It's only going to weed out more leftists in the long run.

Wh-wh what will you do with all the leftist once you've weeded them out?

>Only like 2000 protesters in a city of 4 million
Fucking hell they must really want to be wiped out

Why are you surprised, Sven Cuckson?

Yes, it's over.

Hijacked? Those lefties fucking cowered before the demonstrators.

After all the fucking shittalking on here I'd have expected at least 50k people could be mustered

Instead you show up with a tiny mob that a fucking retard organization could shut down

JUST
DO
IT

MAKE
YOUR
REICH
COME
TRUE

There will be 50k people at the pro Erdogan rally tomorrow, alright.

>implying any of you will get any change done short of killing yourselves
This is the limit thanks to having no guns. At the end of the day, you can't enforce any of your ideas that conflict with the government. Stay home and obey like a good little citizen Hans, lest the thought police get you.

>Brazil puts 2 million people on the streets to impeach it's president
>Germany puts 2 thousand
Shameful display.

You can own guns in Germany, what are you talking about, even Mexico allows guns, they're just way more strict laws.

Jesus A greenland .
R A R E
A
R
E

The mass murderers that are supposed to kill us all are already in our midst.

4.5 radicalized turks and up to 2 million ISIS combatant 'refugees' from Syria. They are everywhere, in every city and village.

They all have cell phones and Merkel can easily supply them with target lists over fake 'ISIS' websites.

Oh and the german government now has the power to blackout the internet - landline and satellite - for all non-refugees who dont have foreign SIM cards in their cell phones.

When the german internet blacks out and you're starting to hear stuff outside, that means the genocide of the german people has officially started. They might also cut all power 'for reasons of national security' so it's gonna be every man for himself against 6 million jihadis backed by the Merkel government.

IF THAT HAPPENS YOU HAVE TO AVOID THE GERMAN ARMY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AT ALL COST, THEY WILL SECRETLY SIDE WITH THE ISIS ARMY. DO NOT LET THEM DRAFT YOU THEY WILL SELECTIVELY SEND YOU TO DEATH IF YOU'RE NOT A CONFIRMED LEFTIST.

Screenshot this post and print it out. You have been warned.

Diaspora turk here
germany is a laughing Stock and u kafirs are way to comfortable to stand up as long as u have enough to eat
u will never do anything because u guys are true goyim sheeps
can't wait to see the next attacks on you guys
plans are changing and evolving
be warned, dogs!
Monotheism will rule this world

Good to hear, Deutschebros

The beauty of this situation is that time is on our side.

Merkel has opened the Pandora's Box and it is now a runaway train that even she cannot stop.

The anger will just continue to boil until it boils over. And when it does, all the shaming language in the world will not save her.

Two years, tops, for the pendulum to come swinging back full force.

hoh

i would leave my whole life to come help if that went down.

>u

That just helps our cause even more.

Even more evidence of Muslim on German violence.

I look forward to the videos of this hitting the web, which will further demonstrate to the German everyman the extent of the overreach.

Keep it up. Every act of violence just stokes the flames of resentment.

Its a thing of beauty. They cannot help but make us stronger. And there will be a time soon when the antifa are outnumbered by the outraged vast silent majority.

Einen Döner zum Mitnehmen.

JULIA
JULIA
JULIA
JULIA
JULIA

she looks so german i can already hear her munching a wurst

Those Brazilians would of been on the streets regardless, Paco.

I think I know what you mean

eure Köpfe werden rollen
mit jedem unschuldigem Zivilisten, der getötet wird mit eurer hilfe, steigt die Wut und mehr und mehr Muslime werden den Weg der shahada gehen und euch mitnehmen
wir sehen das Paradies im Lauf eurer Waffen, während wir voranschreiten und euch Schlachten
Europa ist ein Hort des Schmutzes und des frevels geworden

i mean literally munching wurst

It was a beeping screen 5 hours ago, it's a beeping screen now. Fuck off with this bullshit and just kill Merkel already.

Paco isn't even a brazilian name Leaf. Restrain yourself to discussing maple syrup.

mfw has 3 kids, divorced, tattooed legs and pierced clitorus/nipples.

was laberst du da eigtl, digga?

Meine Güte, benimm Dich mal wie ein Moslem. Und Deine Rechtschreibung ist furchtbar.

>Germany
>one of the most productive countries in the world

>Brazil

They're lemmings but come on

>Lol they literally brought cell jammers

you seem to be pretty new to this, they are using this for quite some time.

You know damn well they are going to hang.

Truly?

Doesn't matter in times like these.

That seems merciful, but then again you have a lot of leftists and very little time.

I'd still perform lebensborn practise with the fraulein eitherway

probably not, cheap shot

wait did they censored the shopped face that everyone in germany already has seen?

>perfect chance to kill paid shills and subverters who are right intront of you
>dont
Rip germany. You were too pussy

>Blow up in our faces

Wow lad.

Anyone have a screencap of that ranting post that slowly transitions from English into German as the poster gets more upset?

I feel like we are approaching the angry German event horizon.

so how many people did actually show up?

Germans are WAY more cucked than Sweden. Kek

I'd love to see that

>Bärgida

Man, sadly they're such a bunch of retards. I see them sometimes during their Monday demonstration at the Hauptbahnhof.

They're plebs, but atleast they defend our country or whats left of it. Wouldn't put them in charge of shit though

think its part of the joke? head of Ali David S. is shopped on to a skinhead body? poster got punished by jewbook for posting the image.

Take back my ancestral lands Hans
REMOVE kebab & nigg

Mein Gott, she is an angel

Build some real ovens and gas chambers this time desu senpai. Can't take any chances.

When I try to explain to my fellow Americans as to what is going on in Europe, I use this thought experiment.

Imagine if all the niggers in America who are in gangs that fought each other, suddenly joined one massive, nationwide gang. Imagine if that gang had material support from oil producing nations. Imagine if that gang had millions of members across many foreign nations. And imagine if that gang didn't even want to get rich, they just wanted to hurt people.

That is Europe today.

>be anglo jew
>muslims and germans kill each other
>maximum profit

You know it's so funny.

Adolf Hitler said in his book, "Mein Kampf", that the reason why the First World War happened was because Austria was being changed into a "slav" country and the hate and resentment was brewing underneath the surface.

The same thing is happening today.

Hate and resentment is brewing underneath the surface!

If you are German and you HAVEN'T read MEIN KAMPF.....

Ask yourself?

Why not?

Hitler did nothing wrong. He loved his country, Germany, more than anything.

READ MEIN KAMPF!

I'll give it to until Oktoberfest to see if anything happens. You know there will be an attack.

>Oh and the german government now has the power to blackout the internet - landline and satellite - for all non-refugees who dont have foreign SIM cards in their cell phones.
Hopefully there's still a bunch of old HAM enthusiasts kicking around in Germany.

anarcho-tyranny as is
predicted over 10 years ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_T._Francis

Btw I mean the radio stuff, not pork (but that's ok too!)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ham_radio

>Our new waifu?
Goddamn Sup Forums has low standards when it comes to women.

lel

do it right this time, krauts. i want to visit my homeland some day, but i don't want to get blown up.

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ8zUcg_Lks

Wash your hands Ali. They are way too brown.

Not only do they use cell jammers so they can cut off mass communication at any time

They also geolocate ALL cell phones at mass protests, so they know the names of everyone who's there without even having to take pictures. They've been doing that for years, not even a secret. Anyone with half a brain does not carry a cell phone during protests.

You cant send pictures, or live videos of massacres through a CB radio. Bodies and evidence will get disappeared, witnesses will be silence and institutionalized, video and photographic evidence of massacres will be auto-censored from all major websites like google, youtube, facebook, Sup Forums, reddit. The technology to auto-censor pictures and videos has been around for years, Sup Forums in fact helped pioneer that.

Livestreams and p2p networks could seriously fuck up the planned massacres of 'Dunkeldeutsche', and that's why they're gonna cut off internet.

Do you feel safer?

Can confirm. Everybody is pissed and only the laziest surfer-boy scum still believe in fairy tails.
The tensions are extremely high.

I went to Berlin 5 years ago, and other than dozens of Romanian beggars (that could impressively beg in like, 6 languages) I don't recall seeing many immigrant-types. Was the influx really that rapid, or was I just less perceptive due to relative stability in 2011?

Even people who are pro (((human rights))) here don't support the current state of affairs, I am sure that the scale will soon fully tip in our favour, people are becoming less afraid of ""right winger"" ideas all the time and the eternal nazi guilt is slowly but audibly crumbling

Du bist völlig Banane.
Wir haben über 180k konservative Reservisten und etliche Behörden sind NICHT auf der Seite von Ferkel.

Ein Putsch dieser Größenordnung würde eine gewisse Dinge Planbarkeit erfordern die mit IQ90 refugees nicht möglich ist.

In was für eine Traumwelt lebst du?

Tinfoil idiot

He couldve said anything with the deductive premise and the fact in his hands that there was in fact a war. But war was inevitable and it had fuck all to do with Austria, it was just the one thing that started it, it would've started anyway a few months or years after that

That would require millions of deaths.

>It's all going to blow up in our faces
I just hope it won't be nukes. Too close to the border. :^)

Seit 1300 Jahren schlagen wir euch zurück. Und es wird wieder passieren. Wir sind euch überlegen. Selbst jetzt.

Alles was ihr noch schafft ist banalen Dahinwegitieren, Unterdrückung und Leid.

I fail to see the problem.

All that will blow in your faces will be Muhammad's load. Youre bark, no bite. Face the slow death of your culture with some dignity

You're from England, so you either already were used to it, or your perception of immigrants is a little more brown heavy. Usually we keep segregated from the actual scum, Berlin especially, unless you try to go to the bad places, is rather white

Das ist eh Bullshit, ich glaube eher an einen Putsch von Rechts als von der Seite unorgansierter Ziegenficker die sich im besten Fall in die Luft jagen und andere noch mitnehmen, das sind gemessen an westlichen Zivilisten im wahrsten Sinne untermenschen

The ham radio stuff is perfect for audio stream at least. And you can actually use them to transmit digital stuff as well:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Packet_radio
You can even route to/from the Internet, but it's kinda slow. Sort of equivalent to the old dialup modems. But even so, low resotution/framerate video was possilbe in mid 90's (pic related).
The only bad thing is you need amateur radio license, in order to be a legit operator. But in times of crisis, who cares about breaking some stupid laws. It's only if they find you and confiscate your equipment that it's a problem. Setting up your own comms van and only staying in discreet locations for short periods of time could be one way to get around that...

>implying you're not well beyond us by this point
You have whole quartiers or arrondissements or whatever you call them, where there is pretty much Sharia law in practice, Neukölln doesn't even come close to your mudslime situation

oy vey! germans taken to the street, chanting and marching. omg my 6 gorillion its a holocaust all over again

a few thousand people. Pff. TTIP brought at least 150k people to the streets.
I'm rather annoyed that both sides are whackjobs.

Merkel got voted in by u idiots she looks full autist choke on a riccola and watch ur country turn into a bomb factory cuckz