Glenn Beck and Eric Erickson hatch plot to deny Trump, install Mitt Romney as next President

>Appearing on Glenn Beck’s radio show on Wednesday, Never Trump leader Erick Erickson mused on yet another scheme to foist Mitt Romney on the American electorate this year.

>The theory, as explained by Beck’s co-host Stu Burguiere, is to run a “conservative” candidate in two to three deep red states “where Hillary Clinton has no chance of winning,” so that Trump can’t get to the 270 electoral vote threshold needed to win, thereby throwing the election to the House of Representatives, assuming that Hillary doesn’t win outright.

>Their dream “conservative” candidate seems to be Mitt Romney.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/28/glenn-beck-erick-erickson-plot-to-subvert-the-will-of-the-people/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YEyXcrSH_Vg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Glenn Beck
>being able to do anything but eat cheetos and cry

Few problems with this
>Wouldn't make him president, merely ensure the GoP loses this election which means they'll NEVER win again.
>Jill Stein and others are increasingly doing the same to hillary and the Democrats so they'd even it out.

Fuck Trump

Hillary 2016
or
Mitt 2016

They ripped this plan off of that dude on Medium.

seriously why the fuck is Glenn always crying?

How could they even get Romney on the ballot in any state; surely they've missed all the deadlines by now. Glenn Beck is a fat crybaby loser, I bet he jacks off to videos of Ted Cruz talking about the constitution.

Donald is not your friend.

I heard he was related to John Wilkes Booth.

>Let's save our republic from this authoritarian madman by scheming to take away the voice of the public.

These two muppets know that hurting Trump only helps Hillary.

I'm starting to think these people are seriously mentally ill. Or maybe they've signed their lives away to some higher authority.

>Do what we say and you get paid.

>Or maybe they've signed their lives away to some higher authority.
Both of these kiked bastards are bought and paid for by Hillary donors. It's completely obvious. The whole reason they were behind Cruz is because he was the least electable in the general due to his Canadian citizenship question and his fetish for pushing social conservatism.

>Glen Beck and Eric Erickson hatch plot to install Hillary Clinton

I don't fucking get. Why can't Glenn just fucking DROP it? I was listening to Mark Levin a day before the convention and a Cruz missile called in and was talking how they still have a chance.

Why are they so incapable of accepting reality?

He's a mentally unstable alcoholic.

Doesn't the House have to vote on the candidates only?

They must be getting paid or trying to get attention.

They were blown out at the convention.

(((higher authority)))

wtf im a #mittclit now

YES

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU REBEL AGAINST THE RISING PRIESTHOOD

THAT AND AIDS FROM MY RAPE

>every time i hear about glen beck
youtube.com/watch?v=YEyXcrSH_Vg

NOBODY FUCKING WANTS MITTENS YOU AUTIST

FUCK OFF

Glenn Beck and Alex Jones traded reputations it seems like.

Glenn Beck is the nutcase conspiratard and Alex Jones is the kooky truth teller.

Ha, is this a new one?