Didnu beats up 3 pig crackers

youtube.com/watch?v=up8FFDf_srU

Why don't I just kill myself from the get go?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3715185/PICTURED-Voodoo-festival-transforms-Haitian-village.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u0H0el_Ep1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not gonna lie, id let him fuck my white wife. Alpha males like him deserve the spoils of war and my wife deserves a real man instead of a worthless white cuck

So what does that prove? The three officers were there to calm the nigger to not create a bigger scene and the way he responds is to create a bigger scene? Niggers are dumb and violent, more at 11.

Germany needs to give their police some batons or someshit. They don't need to deal with this shit, come on. They've got a job to do.

why did he collapse in the end?

Seems to me like the ape is down for the count after about a minute, while the 3 officers of the law are still standing and will celebrate with a beer and Currywurst while mr apeman will get beat up in prison for the next few years.

Leave it to a fucking german not to mention the fact that the video ends on a good note. Nigger got rekt

ladies and gentlemen. your typical user of Sup Forums

I hate this place.

He was calmed down by his own wife.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3715185/PICTURED-Voodoo-festival-transforms-Haitian-village.html

blacks=whites.

that is quite the calming power

makes her husband straight up collapse on command

>swedish flag
>cares about the black attacker

wtf?? are memes real?

It's not that dindus have super strength. It's just amazing what the human body can do, in general, when it is completely unencumbered by any level of rational thought.

He had balloons full of drugs up his ass, and they popped. Thus he had drugged up retarded ape strength.

They tased him.

These cops fell for the being a lanket meme.

Only guys under 6'0 can bulk up.

>polizei

maybe his wife is "nigger whisperer"

He was finally culturally enriched.

Way to fall for the obvious shill bait, newfag.

ahahahaahahha

>Both the man and his wife have since been released and are now back in their home country of England.

K E K
E
K

Retarded anal drug ape strength is a growing epidemic in the country, when is someone going to do something about it?

>lel guise look at my disgust
>is it working yet? am i oldfag?
fucking neck yourself

At least the officers won.

Niggers are not used to working this hard

fuck this I am immigrating to japan an marry non degenerate qt 3.14

kek

He was tazed you dumb fuck.

What a stupid fucking ape. Fighting police is fucking retarded.

>An African man from England

I hope they fucked him up badly after they took him away.

From the video it looks like they all apologized for bruising his knuckles with their faces and let him go.

>lol why do white women want black and brown men?
That video is your answer.

News headline:

BRITISH MAN BEATS UP 3 COPS

>implying german police are allowed to touch those beautiful creators or their culture

>assumes all white men are pussies

I've done worse shit than this video. Fought 10 pakis by myself, since my "mates" stood there like pussies. Anyway, grabbed a fucking rock and slammed it off the leaders head (the bravest one, that came first) and collapsed him. Grabbed his head and started kneeing his face in. Start smacking up the second one and then realized they were surrounding me, so decided to run and then slipped on wet grass and twisted my ankle.

So they all stamped the fucked out of me, but none of it even hurt since my adrenaline rush was so strong. As they were walking off, I laughed at them, and they came and stamped on me again.

How many have you cunts can say you've fought pakies?

They all harbor a brutality fetish?

And if you're wondering why the fuck I'd do something like this, my grandad died that week, so I literally looking for an excuse to smash someones face in.

Fuck germany, fucking cucks

Ouch, it must burn.

Ayyy

It positively weird to me how angry and physical the countries are that don't have legal firearms

Just reported you to MI6 racist for terrorism.

It's all fiction lads, for my creative writing essay.

youtube.com/watch?v=u0H0el_Ep1k

well I hope no one got hurt.

European """"""men""""""

>A FUCKING STARS AND STRIPES

what happened to u germany?

public transportation is filthy and dangerous and its going to get worse.

When you're in your late teens, fucked up emotionally, and the only man you've ever respected dies, you can do some crazy shit.

p.s.

This is fiction.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA

>German police

>GERMAN COPS

That nig should try that here

This is the natural state of nature between the sexes. A woman who allows her man to be the leader has far more influence over him than one who tries to wear the pants.

I've experienced both types of women. The more submissive girl I dated really did inspire a more masculine and assertive manner in me, while simultaneously, having more control over me (looking back I can see how much control that cute, always working to please, girl had over me). On the other hand, the more domineering girl I dated for a short bit inspired nothing but contempt in me, caused me to resist her manipulations and distrust her motives. Suffice it to say, I didn't stay with her very long.

My point is, submissive women inspire men to be better than what they are while also having far more control over them. This is the one thing Islam does right, and the one thing Christianity has forgotten.

That looked pathetic
>that's what she said

>The more submissive girl I dated really did inspire a more masculine and assertive manner in me, while simultaneously, having more control over me (looking back I can see how much control that cute, always working to please, girl had over me)

Yeah, I agree with this and have experienced it myself.

Memes and stereotypes usually aren't just pulled out of people's asses. They tend to be based on actual qualities of specific groups, albeit exaggerated a bit.

Nice moves. Dude has skill.

>They all harbor a brutality fetish?

A surprising number of them do.

Underrated post.

holy shit this African Warrior cannot be stopped!!!

>shit that never happened for $500

To portray himself as victim in the event of police retaliation.

Why the fuck would I make something like that up?
But no, you're right. It's completely made up (hi mi5).

kek

you're right. i'm telling all my friends and family to for Her now