ITT: Flash Destroyers

ITT: Flash Destroyers

Uncle Grampa

Flash can outrun GER
Are you stupid or you just don't want to understand?

Whos the weird looking dude?

Who are either actually?

>It's a bait episode

dinobot?

Ipad

>inb4 King Crimson
>inb4 how does King Crimson work

The one on the right is the one on the left's power, which has the ability to negate things. Your movement speed, the force of your punch, your will to live, ect.
It only exists because the writer wrote himself into a corner at the end where the villain was total fucking bullshit broken, so he had to give the heroes something even more fucking bullshit.

GER is at least Flash tier, if not one of the few things higher. He's retardedly OP and he doesn't even need Giorno's input to do his shit, it just happens.
It's literally the most powerful Stand we've seen in the series period.

Doesn't King Crimson negate the effect, but not the cause and GER negates the cause, but not the effect or something?

This basically hinges on if Dio takes flash by surprise.

Essentially: Does Flash need to be the dramatic death for the crossover event?

If yes then flash gets one shot while Dio has him distracted.

If no then flash makes dio his bitch. Maybe even uses speedforce breaks the time stop somehow.

>most powerful stand
>What is Made in heaven
>What is The World Over Heaven

Surprise yes but head on no way

Even Jotaro managed to hit Dio before he could activate The World

It's a power that lets you reset things things to zero. The only two things we ever see it do is make a punch stop happening and sending a guy into an endless loop of death because his "death" got reset to nothing. Everything else about its ability is just guesswork based on its profile entry (which basically says it can do anything).

In the one thing where GER interacts with Made in Heaven, GER laughs off Made in Heaven. It literally goes "LolNo." and Giorno survives the reality changes.

World over Heaven has to hit shit with it's fists to Rewrite it. It actually beating GER is Flash style jobbing to make it look like a threat.

highway to hell,California king bed if Daiya steal his knowledge of the speed force,Tusk act 4,bohemian rhapsody,Metallica. To be honest it all depends of If Flash already knows about his opponent power or not. Can he even see stands?Probably.

Dr. Manhattan.

Literally worst than su fandom

why do you hate what you don't understand?

Hell, couldn't Dr. Manhattan beat most of these JoJo clowns?

I hate that all you want to do is froce your opinion on a thread you don't belong.

>Speed only lasts a minute while Flash can go that fast all the time

u wot

>I hate that all you want to do is froce your opinion on a thread you don't belong.
but JoJo is on topic since the topic of the thread is fictional characters that could beat the flash. Even the average stand user is powerful against a non stand user since only stands can beat other stands, so something as powerful as GER or the other stands are worth a mention.

On topic: Killer Queen or any other stand that can manipulate time and has some other offensive mechanism easily beats the flash. Even the part 7 guy stands a chance. Also D4C at least ties with the flash in terms of power level

>I need to spoonfeed this bastard
This is Sup Forums
JoJo is Sup Forums

People seem to forget Stand users can only see Stands. Normal people, even with powers, wouldn't be able to see Stands unless the Stand is capable of manifesting itself from its psychic field and being made real.

Flash wouldn't be able to see a Stand coming to him. I'd wager anyone with Psychic powers/connections would be able to sense/see Stands.

JJBA is pretty much Xmen in terms of power levels. You've got the street punk level shits who couldn't even beat a normal human in a 1 on 1, and then you've got Franklin Richards/Onslaught/Phoenix.

So yes he could beat "most" but that top .1% is going to make him run to Mars in sheer terror.

I've only seen ep 1 of this, does kabuto really get that strong?

But the subject is Sup Forums related. It's not a fucking jojo thread, it's a thread about characters that could beat a Sup Forums character.
You retarded motherfucker, get the slightest bit of reading comprehension before you post okay?

What JoJo characters could beat a properly motivated Manhattan anyhow?

Oh, so you're autistic. I can't believe I have to spoonfeed this to you (this is not the right connotation for spoonfeeding btw), but the OP's question doesn't distinguish that it has to be Sup Forums characters that could beat the flash, retard.

For the sake of your autism, lets pretend The Flash can see stands.

>It's not a fucking JoJo thread
>OP is a pic of a JoJo
but
>people discuss about JoJo stuff, specially JoJo characters beating Sup Forums characters because ''I like JoJo more than capeshit''
and I am the retard

Dr. Manhattan is basically God, but his abilities are still grounded in reality. GER's power essentially warps reality around its target. Made in Heaven could also potentially reset the universe to a version where Dr. Manhattan never came into existence.

>don't understand how a powerset works
>better call him autistic
nice one bro!

>JoJofags been this butthurt
I can't believe I was part of this fandom

Jojo is usually considered one of those few things that's universal on Sup Forums, no matter what the board is

>and I am the retard
Yes.

nice projection candy ass

>Under cover JoJo thread

So is the Speed Force basically an Alcubierre Drive?

>Made in Heaven could also potentially reset the universe to a version where Dr. Manhattan never came into existence.
I'm not exactly a JoJo expert (I keep on meaning to read past Phantom Blood), but wouldn't Manhattan existing outside of time prevent this?

If that allows you to sleep then fine (y)
see who is getting butthurt about nothing? (you)

maybe come up with some non jojo characters that can beat the flash instead of shitposting then?

He is the freaking Flash user. Even if he can't see stands, he would be able to avoid the hit by just feeling. He isn't the ''fastest man alive'' for nothing. Now calm your tits. Alright?

>see who is getting butthurt about nothing?
you

Non JoJo characters who can beat the Flash on Sup Forums? Jeez user, that's pretty difficult.

>Flash is OP

The same Flash that shouldn't go full speed force or he might fade from existence?

Yeah...

does that mean that he can travel to parallel universes? Pucci's power basically makes the current universe run its course and when it's over, a nearly identical universe emerges in it's place, the seemingly only difference being that people (perhaps limited to other stand users) who were killed in previous timelines are replaced with alternate versions of themselves
then post some ;^)

but (you) is not me user

you are you

>does that mean that he can travel to parallel universes?
Nobody knows the extent of Manhattan's powers (not even him), so maybe?

I won't post shit. I'll list some
>Telos
>Decreator
>Lucifer
>Demiurgos
>Parallax Hal
>Captain Atom
>Dr. Manhattan

I am mine.

he probably has good odds against pucci, especially considering his telepathy could at least let him understand the existence of MiH, even if he couldn't see it. I still think that GER would give him a run for his money since the extent of its powers aren't really known or understood by its owner either, but GER has its own sentience and could probably just trap manhattan in some sort of logical error or infinite loop.

>shit on jojofags for having actual on topic discussion
>thinks posting a list of Sup Forums characters with not actual discussion some how justifies him
holy shit just stop posting

Checkmate, atheists.

How head-on? If The World starts at any point before Flash's fist connects, donezo. If Flash connects, Dio still has a bullshit vampire body that can pull a tactile Captain Cold.

That qualifies as enough distraction to start of The World, especially if Barry/Wally/etc can't see it.

All these Jojo fans wanking over GER embarrass me. The impression you give people is that this is something regularly used and not extremely situational in the story itself. FYI, the thing is used ONCE, EVER.

It's extremely fair to say that all forms of conventional psychic powers (TK, telepathy, whatever-kinesis, future sight, and possibly spider sense) let you see stands. That means J'onn is the goddamn master-class stand-killer for anything that isn't straight hax.

He can ping on them easily and approach without drawing any suspicion, learn what they do, and manually mindrape the user without engaging the stand at all. I guess the question is, do we say psychic powers that aren't normally visible become stands for the purpose of the exercise? Can someone fight off J'onn's mindrape by punching it?

Doesn't Matter, Tendou would use his mary-sue skills to defeat every flash

I always wondered why they only talk about GER and Made In Heaven when Tusk Act 4 and D4C are theoretically on the same level of bullshit

>It's extremely fair to say that all forms of conventional psychic powers (TK, telepathy, whatever-kinesis, future sight, and possibly spider sense) let you see stands.

How the fuck did you jump to that bullshit conclusion?

Because Stands are PSYCHIC POWERS YOU DIP SHIT!

Being able to move objects with your mind via telekinetic power doesn't suddenly give you the ability to see invisible psychic manifestations, you insufferable twat.

>Dio still has a bullshit vampire body that can pull a tactile Captain Cold
Jotaro still killed him by punching him

Mayonegg.

Stands are explicitly described as how psychics see their powers working.

>the best type of thread
Just accept it Sup Forums you guys really love this series.

>Flash goes back in time and kills him
>Implying cause and effect works in the speed force

>Flash goes back in time and kills him
>GER nullifies the paradox and Giorno continues to exist with no origin

>Tamami sits in the courtroom during the Trial of Barry Allen, and/or gets on the jury
>Barry promptly kills himself over the general guilt of Iris' death and the other shit and the wedding and how everything is totally fucked
>COIE happens but Barry's not there to fix everything
>Tamami literally destroys the entire DCU

Where would I go for a storytime of this crazy-ass shit? I can't even understand it.

Sup Forums doesn't do storytimes, watch the anime on fast forward

because SBR was fucking lame, heh geddit.

Read the manga on batoto

He'll have Kars for company at least

Ghosts in Part 4 can fucking wreck Stands just fine.

Surely anyone with spiritual awareness can interact with them.

Sup Forums doesn't storytime, so I'd try google.

No. King Crimson lets Diavolo see ten seconds of the future, lets him do anything during those ten seconds (everyone else still acts as they are fated to act), and then deletes the ten seconds afterwards.

Even if t doesn't attack Flash, the Big Rigs are pretty much unstoppable seeing no matter what, they are always WINNER.

>Alcubierre Drive
it could be with the assumpin that the speed force is made of of charge by an exotic matter, that is not from this dimension.

If the speed force were sentient and were an invading sentient exotic matter, that would be able to charge the flash with the energy suffient to make such a battery and then espress the energy by moving the sure. But in this case, Flash is no really the fastest man alieve, a sentinet exotic matter with it's own agenda is moving the Flash about depending upon where the Flash wills to be.

Like he is a master power ring user, kind of, if the rings were sentient.

depends on which Flash
while other Flash's use existing speedforce to go fast, Barry Allen generates speedforce to go fast

SO TIME TRAVEL

Not really, he doesn't move forward or backward in time. He just sees the future, slips everyone a roofie and then punches holes in them.

There is no speed to factor in, GER activated even outside of time once. Even when the user was dead, GER also still activated. All things that are deemed a danger to the user, or anything it chooses, are returned to zero. There's nothing to factor, it activates itself outside of all situations as a universal delete button.

Flash kills Giorno, he even goes back in time and kills him, he goes "YES, I WON", suddenly time starts rewinding, everything starts going back to zero. Flash wonders what this means, GER starts talking even though time isn't moving properly, about how no matter what something is, it is an action, and therefore it cannot work against him since all actions become Zero by its will.

Flash tries to run away, only to see a constant slideshow of him moving but not going anywhere, since each action he makes keeps getting reset instantly. He realizes he can no longer move, everything has become zero as he has frozen in place.

Just like how he once froze that one kid in place by sapping his motion.

GER is the power of retcon, saying "That didn't happen" and then it didn't.

Yeah but see the flash is pretty fast, man, he'll just outrun it

He could also just vibrate himself fast enough to melt the ice, or to phase through the ice.

>The laws of physics are the Flash's bitch.

No, Jotaro punched the manifestation of his fighting spirit/soul

to be fair Tusk (A4) and D4C have specific criteria that needs to be met before they can use their abilities. Because of this they are not as BS compared to those 2.

With Johnny needing his horse, and Valentine needing to be between 2 objects to create a door.

GER could take the Flash's desire to run and reduce it to zero

user's clearly talking about D4C Love Train

>Even Jotaro managed to hit Dio
>Even the guy with nearly the same power except better in some ways can hit a guy

>In the one thing where GER interacts with Made in Heaven,
It's not canon. Don't ever bring up the Jorge Joestar novel in a power-level argument, are you kidding?

DIO doesn't have nearly as much vampire power due to him having Jonathan's body instead of his own. The ice and laser bullshit didn't work anymore.

Hyper Clock Up lets him time travel. Effectively he's a slightly gimped Speed Florce Flash with a time limit, but being Tendou he doesn't ever fuck up, compared to Barry who's only human.