What's the most depressing cartoon you can think of?

What's the most depressing cartoon you can think of?

When the Wind Blows or Grave of Fireflies

daria

New Powerpuff Girls

Duckman

Bojack Horseman
It's Such a Beautiful Day
Mary & Max
World of Tomorrow
Moral Orel

>hope you like feeling shitty for a day

Bojack Horseman

The life and times of Tim is pretty much an animated curb your enthusiasm.

eh, it's too boring for me to find it depressing

Source on this?

Moral Orel is obligatory.
Bojack Horseman is trying to replace it.
Rick and Morty has its moments but I'm not sure how much of it counts.

I'm like an amalgamation of all those robots.

How fucked am I

Boku no Clarissa

>mfw I am the perfect example of a cerebrotonic, even to the point of walking too fast and standing funny
Kill me.

As others in the thread have said, Moral Orel. But I'd like to point out it's not the crying type of depression for most people, it's more about sense of actual depression-emptiness and a feeling of raw hopelessness.

I can't help but walk fast, I'm 6'5. I have long legs stop telling me to slow down

Yeah, Moral Orel is straight up depressing, which is different from sad. Grave of the Fireflies takes it for me though, Jesus Christ.

Anyway, on topic I'm a Cerebrotonic except a NEET, and a Mouse except 6'1" and 240 pounds.

Nice choices

tfw a mix of cerebrotonic mouse sloth and elephant man
i just want to be normal

Barefoot Gen

/thread

>Le Frog Memes
These fuckers. These are the ones who ruined everything. The thread simulators. The talking about Sup Forums on facebook. The >muh sekrit club. The unironically believing everyone is really a normalfag like them. We will never have the old Sup Forums back. These people will never, ever leave.

So in answer to your question OP, the picture you posted is the most depressing cartoon I can think of.

I'm 6'3. People tell me the same thing. It is annoying as hell.

>tfw mouse

pelswick