/sg/ Syria General - YPG VS SAA BATTLE IN ALEPPO IMMINENT EDITION!!!

>Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>Twitter
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>Featured Videos
youtu.be/OTKq_7cWLpo
youtu.be/B8CXK1nYP1s
youtu.be/EBvMElXaG_I
youtu.be/OcMVMhln9xs
youtu.be/qwQjwMxtOTs
youtu.be/uw6muAa_02U

>Thread Theme
youtu.be/rOxK66Fu88M
youtu.be/BxPsY2Zlwrk
youtu.be/M7v4BDYa25M
youtu.be/HNkICTfrFGg
youtu.be/aIWX5coH0pU
youtu.be/guPow94nE9M
youtu.be/CVvWcdlIz6w
youtu.be/ivJN1UK7sc0

>Newest Interviews w/ Assad
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoeY

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
agathocledesyracuse.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>East Ghouta July 29
i.imgur.com/uW5OoZ2.jpg
>Aleppo City July 28
i.imgur.com/uxkrmns.jpg
>Darayaa july 28
media.almasdarnews.com/wpcontent/uploads/2016/07/5656565-2.jpg
>Latakia July 22
i.imgur.com/1doRpBd.jpg

Developments 30 JULY

>Syrian Army begins massive offensive in northern Latakia
>Mosul offensive likely to displace over 1 million people: Red Cross
>ISIS takes control of Dudiyan in northern Aleppo after Free Syrian Army retreat
>Russia: Jabhat al-Nusra still a terrorist organization despite rebranding attempt
>Hundreds of Islamist rebels leave Latakia frontline for new Aleppo offensive

>SouthFront JULY 29
youtu.be/iEuS8BXNRE0

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZSSG4lR3shc
army-technology.com/projects/tow/
youtube.com/watch?v=v80ZLvWJw8A
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/759444352074645505
youtube.com/watch?v=BqcKjBMPe7o
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/759402302344167425
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvuhefOV_s8
youtube.com/watch?v=b3qxXd2ulFQ
almasdarnews.com/article/jihadist-rebels-surrender-syrian-army-east-aleppo/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-begins-massive-offensive-northern-latakia/
almasdarnews.com/article/ruptly-footage-syrian-army-launches-major-offensive-latakia-province/
youtube.com/watch?v=mxlhlP11jlU
youtube.com/watch?v=J22itNPiBtw
youtube.com/watch?v=eWnKnWB4eFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EXPLOSION!

1st for based ASSAD

Just another ordinary day in Daraya
youtu.be/ZSSG4lR3shc
Fortitude of these people is admirable

That's a big state.

Carry over from last thread

Saudi Arabia signed two foreign military sale (FMS) agreements with the US Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA) in December 2013. The first FMS worth $170m covers 750 BGM-71 2B TOW missiles, seven Fly-to-Buy TOW2B missiles, 1,000 BGM-71 2A TOW missiles, seven Fly-to-Buy TOW2A missiles, and the support equipment.

The second FMS worth $900m covers 9,650 BGM-71 2A TOW RF missiles, 4,145 BGM-71 2B TOW Aero RF missiles, 91 TOW-2A Fly-to-Buy missiles, 49 TOW-2B Fly-to-Buy missiles, and the associated equipment.

An international customer signed an FMS agreement worth $750m with the US Government for the TOW missiles in April 2014.

source: army-technology.com/projects/tow/

4U

Weapons from Bani Zaid
youtube.com/watch?v=v80ZLvWJw8A

Yeah. But the Saudis weren't allowed to give those advanced TOW missiles to anyone. That is the big thing. The US probably is just going to quietly in private tell them to cut that shit out. And then pretend it never happened. Because the US is Saudi Arabia's bitch due to their oil addiction.

For how much longer can the rebels hold off?

U swear to god the greater israel grows day by day
(I aint even mad tho)

if you take part of Saudi Arabia, you might as well take all of it

I'm giving them 2 weeks or less, 1 month ago there were over 700+ militants still inside of the city, but by now there will be 500 or 400 with some fighting will, maybe many of them are wounded and literally starving.

They have a month of survival left. No way they will survive longer than that.

>twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/759444352074645505

>Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 2 minHace 2 minutos Ver traducción

>#Syria #Daraa Militant Activist Says Our Revolution has fallen down, #Aleppo, #Daraa, #Tafas, #Nawa Have Fallen

It seem that Daraa will be done and all forces will surrender to SAA but some Islamic groups are preventing this.

Or Daraa will surrender or FSA/Nusra will have a bloody civil war in theirs area there.

Turkey vs America special forces
youtube.com/watch?v=BqcKjBMPe7o
:DD

>Militant Activist Says Our Revolution has fallen down
>has fallen down
>Not "is tumbling down"

For 2-3 month if nothing changes. SAA has captured Daraya farms, one of the main sources of food for people in this area. But they won't give up so easily.

*face palm*:DD

Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 1m1 minute ago

#Syria #Daraa Militant Activist Says Our Revolution has fallen down, #Aleppo, #Daraa, #Tafas, #Nawa Have Fallen

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/759444352074645505

The revolution is over. Bashar "Barrel Bombs" Assad is undefeated. Glory to Syrian Arab Republic. It was an honour and a privilege to shitpost with you gentlemen.

So is Aleppo completely encircled now?

Would you?

Is it even a question?
OF course.

>learn to run
it is a useful skill

Yes. Now the plan is to clear the inner city of civilians and to encourage the militants to lay down their arms, surrender, and accept the amnesty offer.

Turkish gendarme HQ near Diyarbakir, is under pekaka attack. Reports of casualties.

Excellent.

Suheil Al-Hassan and his new boyfriend.

If you're being chased by mad Erdo Orcs it sure is

>The revolution is over. Bashar "Barrel Bombs" Assad is undefeated. Glory to Syrian Arab Republic. It was an honour and a privilege to shitpost with you gentlemen.

Tweeted

Lol the third american is n1, he managed to lose 2 secs adv in 10 secs and fall behind like a boss XDDDDD

So when /sg/ is over. Are we gonna become /yg/?

That means more and more "refugees" coming over here, among them tens of thousands of jihadists.

he too hilarious lately as the Motorola before Debalcevo.

I thought gays got killed in Islam?

No, i will keep /sg/ alive until i see the Deir Ezzor Siege ended

>YPG VS SAA BATTLE IN ALEPPO IMMINENT EDITION
wait wtf. Explain. Are Kurds revolting against Assad now?

we already /yg
Future media plans call for /tg, we just waiting for erdo to drive her over the event horizon

Shitty OP saying bullshit

>SYRIA: SDF spokesman Talal Silo confirms tension between YPG and Assad militia in #Aleppo

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/759402302344167425

Dr Partizan @DrPartizan_ 44 minprije 44 minute
YPG refuse pro Assad troops demand to withdraw from positions inside Beni Zeid which were liberated by YPG. Tensions rising & YPG on alert.

Not bullshit, I just reported what I saw last thread.

is /sg/ acknowledging the fall of Syria is inevitable?

That account is shit, is trying to shit on Assad and Iran for not let the kurds be popular as the "EVIL REGIME DICTATORS"

How close is ISIS to victory? I am rooting for them.

Fall of Syria? Inevitable? Huh?
U mean the rebels will collapse and be defeated, inevitably? If so, then yes.

I think in a couple of decades we will see this as one of the biggest causes of the future European chaos.

it's better you stop rooting. Isis needs you to dig their graves for them

couple of years*

>we will see this as one of the biggest causes of the future European chaos.
Makes me want to move to gayropa desu. I kinda want to see the unfolding death and chaotic implosion of multiculturism.

ISIS winning anything would be like someone 'winning' relay for life.

You got the flag wrong. Borders are a bit off too.

So ISIS are losing? That's too bad, I think they would bring peace through a strong arm, and they would definitely be allies to far-right/theocratic governments that happen to pop up in other place.

Are you the autist tripfag from /k/?

I don't browse /k/.

You're probably right. The right-shift looks like it's gonna happen a lot sooner than most of us thought 5-10 years ago. Can't believe we thought the migrant crisis was bad in the early 2000's lol

I wouldn't risk getting killed because the yuros can't understand the concept of border control.

The whole middle east is gonna be an anarchic wasteland in 25 years. You can have your ISIS victory then, worst korea.

Islamic state goes nowhere beside tehran to slaughter iranian mullahs.

Iranians are simply no muslims.You are a sect of zorotastrosismor how that shit is called.

lel

They have started siege of Aleppo our forces are in kotel

>I wouldn't risk getting killed because the yuros can't understand the concept of border control.
nigga I wanna die in the fire of europe. come with me, we'll get beheaded together by sand monkeys

>the Saudis weren't allowed to give those advanced TOW missiles to anyone

The U.S.A. by any sense of their own and international law isn't even allowed to sell arms to the Saudi Regime in first place. Like fuck they care if it helps them that TOWs are dropped like chopsticks into the hand of terrorists

Chinese soldiers on the practice near Moscow.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvuhefOV_s8
youtube.com/watch?v=b3qxXd2ulFQ

Bumping thread.

> Saudis weren't allowed to give those advanced TOW missiles to anyone

What?

They bought the weapon, so it's theirs. They can give these weapons to anyone they want.

>
>That entire story from the Dutchfag Snowden 2.0 does not make sense.

this guy was an Iranian with dual citizenship who went to embassy to fill this form which is about reporting death, birth, marriage or divorce. sorry to ruining the fun

Jihadist rebels surrender to the Syrian Army in east Aleppo
By Leith Fadel -
30/07/2016 11

almasdarnews.com/article/jihadist-rebels-surrender-syrian-army-east-aleppo/

Syrian Army begins massive offensive in northern Latakia
By Leith Fadel -
30/07/2016 1

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-begins-massive-offensive-northern-latakia/

point out a mistake, i dare you

Ruptly footage: Syrian Army launches major offensive in Latakia province
By Izat Charkatli -
30/07/2016 2

almasdarnews.com/article/ruptly-footage-syrian-army-launches-major-offensive-latakia-province/

Licensing....licensed users, not owners

Every turkroach is one big mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxlhlP11jlU

Roughly how many hadjis remain in Allepo kotel? How long until they all die?

Nobody cares about you tiny korean micropenis fuck off ugly manlet virgin gook

i hope turkey stops supporting you subhumans

maytham @maytham956 9m9 minutes ago

Turkish-made weapons & equipments found by z Syrian Army at z warehouses of the terrorist armed groups in #Bani_Zaid

Civilians are leaving Aleppo
youtube.com/watch?v=J22itNPiBtw

Daily report
youtube.com/watch?v=eWnKnWB4eFs

3 corridors opened 4 more corridors prepearing
refuges centers opened

over 200 civilians left Aleppo
over 100 terrorists surrendered

Go north, korea man

The arms deals for equipment actually stipulates that only the person buying it may use it for the reasons outlined in the deal. To sell or give it on to someone else actually requires another separate deal. A lot of it has to do with protecting vital technology so enemies can't get them.

This is why the US required every TOW launch in Syria to be filmed and ever empty missile tube to be returned to Saudi Arabia or Qatar (depending on sponsor) before they would allow the Saudis and Qataris to send more spare missiles into Syria.
America was too trusting, because as you can see, Saudi Arabia simply bought a lot more TOW missiles, more than they could ever need, and then simply stated they had been used up in training as a means of creating a fake paper trail. While in actuality they were sent to Syria.
This is why you suddenly saw a lot less TOW missile footage coming out of Syria from groups like the FSA. Because they didn't need to make confirmation videos to get replacements now. But Syria now is in possession of the latest TOW missile variants. And you can bet your ass that they are going to go to Moscow for study. So the Russians can develop better soft-kill protection systems and armour.

Never trust a Saudi.

B-but u wuz turkik n shieet

Not at all. Like I said, the story he stated made no sense from a logical point of view. I don't read Persian so I couldn't read the documents he posted as supposed proof. Good to know it was all a load of bullshit as I expected.

Kind of wish I was there for the first thread rather than the 10th. By that point the story had gotten a life of it's own.

so where are the flamethrowers around there death corridors that MSM were talking about?

lol,A single Anatolian village has more history than your autist alcoholics filled shithole.

Bro we failed

I was there. I was the guy who were posting in persian. confirming he is in a flight to tehran etc. kek

Its true. Finland is the most boring country in the world. And they drink as if tomorrow is the last day,

>turkey 3rd world shithole
>finland 1st world

But yeah we WUZ HISTORY AND SHIEEET

b-but .. muh .. wh.. Assad must....Mr lavrove

so sweet...

But lets be honest. You rather share a border and a drink with a Fin than a Turk.

Of course we drink. We are russians.

But even russians cant drink like suomi.

>nigger from 14000km thinks he can have an opinion about this matter

kek

And wool socks. Thats all. Have fun.

obviously you've never been to a raki party.

Shocking truth!

Quick, someone most edit the thank you roepke pictures into some nusra or isis pictures

Is he tweeting this on purpose, or is he that deluded?!?