Don't have sex with anyone but my wife

>don't have sex with anyone but my wife
Do Americans really think this is "badass"?

>Do Americans really think this is "badass"?
No, but jewish screen-writers want americans to think it's badass

So you'd cheat on your wife?

No I'd just marry more than one woman.

Fair enough

>No I'd just marry more than one woman.
>woman
9 year olds aren't women mohamed neither are goats

First post best fuvking post

>implying I'm muslim
>implying I fell for the abrahamic jew

>No, but jewish screen-writers want americans to think it's badass
if anything they encourage cheating and the destruction of the nuclear family

>destruction of the nuclear family
The nuclear family hasn't existed since the 60's. Let it go already.

ITS DAS JOOOOOZ

>nuclear family
You realize that was a meme created by your Jewish overlords to encourage consumerism right?

Traditional families have always been extended.

gee i wonder why...

extended with blood relatives not your wife's bull and her ex's bastard

No shit. Doesn't change the fact that mother+father+two kids is a lie created to sell shit during the 20th century.

The nuclear family was just another advertising campaign americans fell for anyway.

tell me how i know you're from a broken home

so you're saying parents never raised children together or they instantly throw their kids out at age 5?

Tell me how I know you're a bluepilled cuck who gladly swallows Jewish dick.

I was raised by mother, father and mother's grandparents. Like humans are meant to be raised. Not every society is as empty and cucked as America's.

Are you aware that white people and black Americans are pretty much the only people on the planet who buy into that meme?

Is pol really so incredibly autistic that they don't understand Frank is supposed to be a villainous weirdo?

Yes it's very respectable to be loyal

And just look at how healthy and well adjusted you are!

why do you think nuclear family precludes the involvement of grandparents?

>le jews want to destroy the country that keeps them employed, their families fed and their home country armed maymay
Care to explain the logic there?

>university degree
>engaged
>good career prospects
>free time to trigger cucks on the internet
Got a pretty good life desu senpai.

Because it does by definition.

>MUH EVIL JUICE

i'd let you look up single mother stats, but i'm betting you already know just how toxic they are

They hate us, they don't act rationally

No you fags, it means that you are raised by your grandparents, aunts, uncles as well as your parents with your cousins as well as your siblings. Now in nuclear family, when kids are ready to start there own families they uproot themselves far away from their parents and the kids they have spend most of their time with school activities and only interact with their extended families on Thanksgiving or Christmas

Isn't that the kind of thing that leads to nepotistic italian mafia type shit

so we should remain manchildren stuck in out mothers basements our entire lives instead of starting our own families?

>uproot themselves far away from their parents and the kids they have spend most of their time with school activities and only interact with their extended families on Thanksgiving or Christmas
or maybe you dont move across the entire country and still live closer to your parents than your commute work. i live 12 miles from mine and 20 form where i work, i see my parents multiple times a week and with these new fangled phones and interwebs communication has never been more impossible...

No it leads to healthy families and strong social values.

Look at America.
>fell for the nuclear family meme
>60% white
>massive degeneracy
>circumsise their kids
>terrorism

Look at Poland
>99% white
>religious
>no terrorism
>strong cultural values
>extended families everywhere

will the show be to blame when gelsemium poisonings see a brief flare up
>Gelsemium is a Latinized form of the Italian word for jasmine, gelsomino. G. elegans is also nicknamed "heartbreak grass".
;_;

Such strong culture and family values that they have the highest emigration rates in Europe

Isn't it more likely that poland being more impoverished and dealing with communism has led them to stay more traditionalist?

Perhaps. Doesn't change the fact that being more traditionalist means not falling for the nuclear jew.

American universities are filled with marxists and communists. Here you would get thrown out if you spread such degeneracy.

what about japan for example? I dont think they do the extended family thing

>>massive degeneracy
attacking the nuclear family only increases that. single moms, babydaddies, my wife's son. jews aren't crying out for extended blood families and what you're complaining about wasn't caused by nuclear families but the total breakdown of the family unit single or multi generational

Japan is also suffering demographic collapse and invented the term NEET.

iirc eldest son/daughter takes care of the parent once they are widowed

>jews create the nuclear family to push for consumerism
>consumerism leads to degeneracy
>nuclear family has served its purpose
>jews try and destroy it to replace it with the next degenerate trap

Yeah.

thats only because they can't into economics

>all those things
>thinks his life is good
>only because people told him those are good things

lel

This show doesn't feature infidelity? I drop every show that includes it. It's extremely cheap and appeals to a lower audience base. I don't mind it in shows like the Wire or Sopranos, because that kind of behavior is ingrained in blacks and Italians.

>>jews create the nuclear family to push for consumerism
been around in western europe since the 1700's since before capitalism proper. its natural for children to leave the nest to form their own. moving out isn't the same as exile from the clan

It also didn't start becoming the norm until capitalism and industrialisation took off.

If they don't act rationally how did they end up ruling the world?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

because kids had the money to move out and start up on their own, again moving out isn't the same as exile from the clan, my brother lives literally up the road from our parents

You don't have to crammed 14-deep in some dilapidated tenement house like italians to be close to your family. I see my parents every day but I have my own home a few miles from them.

jews created banks because usury allows jews to loan money to christians and charge interest. if samoans created banks we're all be under their obese fish stinking thumbs

>jews created banks
Damn talk about a master race. Why is everyone so stupid compared to jews?

ask soros, rothschild, ignatiev and many others

sellouts, leftards and jewish bankers are pretty set

because usury is a sin and only jews would stoop so low

Christianity did not allow usury. That combined with jewish ideology & nature led them to carve out a large chunk of society ultimately culminating in their control over media, politics and economics

The show is about politics, after all. This is full of entertaining shit, and you know it. Spacey is looking right at you saying, yes, you all want to see the cuck win. The cuck who rises to power and then falls at the end. The cuck with a full staff of white people, all replaced by women and blacks. This is your entertainment and you all won't shut up about it.

>ask pol meme boogeymen
Holy SHIT how do you guys take yourselves seriously?

>pol
Talk about bogeymen...

Why can't the white master race best the jews? Did you guys just figure out the score too late? I'm assuming on this plane of existence the holocaust is fake, right?

so you're just blind, oblivious retard, ok

>media, politics and economics
So in your mind these fields are all run by a conspiratorial cabal, correct? Therefore expertise, research, and any kind of evidence can easily be dismissed due to a kafkaesque force outside of your control. Fascinating. I assume academics are also part of the conspiracy, yes?

Holy SHIT go back to tumblr

>Why can't the white master race best the jews?
I just told you. Leftards and sellouts from elite indebted to jewish bankers are greatesu obstacle.

>Did you guys just figure out the score too late?
Ufortunately. Civil rights, antiracism and hate speech laws are greatest idiocies in white modern history. Btw why "you guys"? Are you another kike?

>>media, politics and economics
All with many influential jews, just accident of course, right?

>I assume academics are also part of the conspiracy, yes?
Also many jews and totally dominated by other white leftards.

Best post I've seen all day.

What if she was your wife?

She'd be pregnant constantly. I'd make sure to cum deep inside that fertile body of hers daily. Make sure she's saturated with my semen. As soon as she squeezes out one of my offspring, she'll be carrying another. She will never not be pregnant.

>31 years old
>fertile
enjoy your tribe of mongs

I see my parents and extended family every week, but I worked hard and got my own house... my dad comes over and pulls beers out of MY fridge... not the other way around ...

Cousins and uncles are always over...

Trust me, you dont' want to do that. One is more than enough.

it's a standard to eliminate the politicians incapable of discretion

The Italians created the modern banking system. Jews just co-opted it. Jews never create, just steal, co-opted and destroy.

The older I get, the more I want to move back closer to my family.
When I was in my 20s I valued independent life on my own in a big city far away.
Now I'm in my mid-30s, I long to be closer to my loved ones.
Unfortunately, work is hard to come by. So what do you do? Work a min wage job to be closer to them or work away, earn more and enjoy the limited time we do spend together?

So everything is Sup Forums now then?

Lad, you don't know what you speak of. One woman is enough.

I watched all the previous seasons but I keep hearing Season 5 is super cucked, should I watch or is bad?

This show is so dumb and infuriating to watch

you're the one who sounds like a cuck desu

Cuckolding is one of the founding American traditions, historically it was almost exclusively black males doing the cucking