Chinks unironically think that by torturting their animals to death that the meat will taste better

>chinks unironically think that by torturting their animals to death that the meat will taste better

When did you realize that Chinks literally are not human?

Maybe it does? Don't knock it ´til you try it.

Not really. For fish it is about being fresh. Frozen fish is unheard of

but have you ever tortured a fresh fish before you ate it?

Let's see you chop the head off and pull out the guts. Sometimes it is still flapping but if this is not humanitarian than yes, it is very painful to be a fish

>When did you realize that Chinks literally are not human?
Watching videos of them running over and killing people they accidentally hit with a car.
It's cheaper for them if the person they hit dies, instead of needing expensive medical care and disability support for years to come.

I have to admit it tastes better after it goes through all that, maybe the chinks have a point

I don't like it when any one does fish. I mean foreigners know how lobsters are made so this is hypocrisy.

t. Zhong de Dong

pigs and cows go through much worse than fish do, and they more intelligent so they experience it a lot more than a fish does. Not sure why you're so worried about fish if you eat meat in general

If anything the released adrenaline is making the meat taste shitty.

Because fresh fish you have to do it yourself. Most people do not kill the cows they eat. I have also done chicken

sopa de animales torturados
uma delicia

nothing hard about cutting off a blank faced fish's head honestly

i thought this was common knowledge

it's does makes the meat tender but just kill the animal first what the fuck

Have you not seen the videos about foreigners finding out how their food is made

I'm not human, I'm just a slut for white men to use and play with for their own pleasure...

>83491367
don't answer to me
ever

I was a vegan for 2 years bro, I've seen some shit. I'm just wondering why you care so much about fish. Because you have to do it yourself? Out of sight out of mind right

>83491444
Yes master, I'm not worthy of that privilege, I'll continue sucking now...

Why care about anything if you don't care about fish. The hierchy of intelligence is not real. You should always feel guilt

I do feel guilt but I'm a piece of shit surrounded by ignorant people who don't know the suffering they're supporting and I have to fit in

I just don't like it because we had those chicken around for a few months to fatten them and I would chase them around and stuff. So it's like eating old yeller

we fight those subhumans since 7 B.C.

Dude you need to stop

>chinks being subhumans as always
what's new?

Why are dogfags so easily triggered?

pigs and cows are killed instantly with a shot to the head

there's a documentary called Earthlings you should watch, they go through a lot of abuse and seriously shitty living conditions before they get a shot to the head.

>not eating delícia
>2017 years after the birth of our lord and saviour
Pleb

>giving a shit
Are you a vegan?

at heart

>trusting your food to people who unironically consume rhino horns, bear bile and deer dicks as medicine
chinks were a mistake

People severely underestimate how fucked up China is.

T. World traveler

p.s. That's one thing I agree with Trump on, China/NK needs to go down. Just like Russia and communism had to years ago.

Eh, it produces epinephrine. It has a chemical reaction that makes the meat pale, soft and bitter. Most would consider the taste absolutely disgusting though.

this
what the fuck are you talking about, stupid OP?

I always knew this since I was a little lad. My cat was missing one day and the chink neighbour kid coincidentally told me that he had some cat meat last night. I think his mom heard u and immediately told him off to get back inside the hose for reason I couldn't understand. That was the last time I saw him. Later that evening, I did saw a similar fur of my cat from their toppled bin (probably by stray dogs).

t. boils lobsters alive

Lobsters literally don't experience pain like we do. Just like worms or clams and the like. To call it pain is a misnomer, quite simply they're too ""stupid"" to feel. It's just an automatic nerve response (or whatever the specific scientific term is called) for them to writhe a bit. And even then they die almost instantaneously when dipped into boiling water head first. And they turn turn that bright red color in seconds.

They don't feel a thing - there are multiple reports on this by Anestesiologists and shit.

lobster is an animal.
and whats the difference between it and other animals people eat?
you can say if you boil a dog it's also automatic nerve response

they like the taste of lactic acid for some reason