Are they even human?

Are they even human?

Other urls found in this thread:

animalcrueltyworldwide.com/Japanese-slaughter-of-Whales-and-Porpoises/Japanese-slaughter-of-Whales-and-Porpoises3.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ODE6UdQKaKw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What about you japs and dolphins?

Dolphins??

Don't respond to this troll.

And euros kill way more sea mammals anyways.

Netouyo stop that please
Go back to 2ch

Yeah. You kill dolphins and whales.

animalcrueltyworldwide.com/Japanese-slaughter-of-Whales-and-Porpoises/Japanese-slaughter-of-Whales-and-Porpoises3.html

I know what 2ch is, but what the fuck is "Netouyo" supposed to mean?

Internet nationalist jap

Yeah whales are delicious, but never heard about eating dolphin

No I know

Lies!

Wtf Mexico? You chink nao?

stop eating whales you animal

>Neto
ネトis short for インターネットIntānetto-->netto>neto

>Uyo
右翼うよくuyoku. Aka right wingers

FOY, whales are delicious.

>t. bastard shitskin pig

Is it true you have tiny wee wees?

If I play Yakuza video games will I get a better understand about organized crime in Japan?

Of course not, I'm not a human... I'm just a cum dump for white men to use for their own pleasure... my body only exists to act as a sperm receptacle...

Norway alone kills three times the whales despite having 1/20th the population. I swear to god, these fucking teens that base their world views off South Park need to go.

South Park is not the worst option among others.

Sopa de dogo uma delicia

>mexico
Not since pre columbian times my slanted eyed friend
>antartica
There aren't even dogs (or people) in antartica dumb chinaman

Ate dog once. Too gamey for me.

Those netouyos even are ignorant of the fact that there was also dog eating tradition in Japan.
In kagoshima, namely one of the powers which had subverted fatally stale Shogunate and achieved modernization of Japan, they ate dogs.
The cuisine was called Enokoro-meshi, which is seemingly identical the turkeys you ate in Christmas but just made of dog cubs.
After ripping open cub's stomach and pulling out it's organ, they filled it with raw rice and threw it into the fire.
There was a record written by a well know literally person and dog's meat had been relished even in the era shortly after the war.
I haven't eat it but I've so determined to test it if I could have any chances.
Sorry for being too long. Salute.

Tacos made of dog meat was always a myth

>Kyushu
>Literally Korea lite

hmm

Pero los de gato son 100% verdaderos y deliciosos

only one town in Japan hunts dolphins as a primary industry, so an ignorant Jap may not know

you can see many white protesters there

>tfw no Appenzeller bacon

subhuman

swiss? wtf?

Sad but true

Kheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (what)

MExico too? fuck those mexicacas

I thought they also eat dog meat in Italy.

Christian can't eat whales just like muslim can't eat piggo

>in the quran to not eat dogs
>eat dogs anyway
do they eat pigs too

Wanna try it?
Take your pants off and turn your fucking ass.

>le whataboutism argument

Once again, best korea is North Korea

yes, you guys eat dolphins. not that i think there's anything wrong with it the same way i don't think there's anything wrong with eating dogs, cats, pigs or cattle.

English teacher please
They already ate all dogs, cats and all other critters to extinction.

Or humans, amrite?

>he never eats dog meat
Just eat it to increase your experience, lad.

hrmm personally, no problems trying lab grown human meat at least once for curiosities sake. from another living human being? that possibility is so far fetched to me i don't even want to entertain the idea.

FUCKIN BATAK AND MINAHASA
PURGE THEM ALL

>lab grown
What's the point then? All lab grown meat tastes like shit, barely even tastes like meat.

for now it does maybe, i've never had it, but like all technology everything needs time to progress and refine. you gotta start somewhere.

Literally nothing wrong with this.

At least they are have all chances of survival because of high birth rate and no muslims. China really amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ODE6UdQKaKw

>but like all technology everything needs time to progress and refine.
Lab grown meat will likely never improve taste unless a shitload of chemical flavorings is added, and even then..
It's just pure tissue without any excercised muscle or fat you would find on a living animal (the things that creat taste)

i don't know about using the world 'never'. technology can do amazing things, we might discover ways to stimulate the flesh to better mimic real world conditions.

Ahh fuck enjoy your cat curse and mouses.

I'd be more open-minded about dogmeat if I saw appetizing cuts of meat instead of a stressed out middle aged man thumping malnourished strays over the head.

What does whale taste like?

I just don't see why anyone would go to the trouble

more humane, potentially takes up less space, potentially cheaper to manufacture. might even get spin off technologies into medicine. it's science, you got to take risks if you want to discover stuff.

Don't be trolled by OP
His name ちんこ君 means Penis-kun.
Most of Japanese don't abuse these kind of thing. And understand that Everybody eat each animals meat to kill a ton of animals life at the same time.

As a protein source it would be way more effective to grow insects

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html

Never forget!

Insects don't taste as good as cow meat.

>Are they even human?
yes
>mainland china
no

yeah but insects are gross to most people and don't taste as good as meat from animals, in regards to popularity. you could try and convince more people to eat insects instead but i don't think that'll work for developed countries who has a traditional taste preference to animals. i think discovery of lab grown meat is more probable then convincing an average European or American to eat a cricket burger.

Woof

I'd rather eat real insects instead of some weird fake lab meat. But that's just me I guess.

>don't taste as good as meat from animals,
Taste better than lab meat and wayyy cheaper to produce. Besides the end product doesnt even have to look like insects. Also at that point people might not have any choice besides literally nothing wrong with insects.

just blast it with vegetable oil and hot sauce

stop watching south park

>no education pig

does different races of dog have unique flavors like chicken and turkey or good?

how do Shibas taste compared to poodles?

This