Communist China has officially declared war on Christmas

Communist China has officially declared war on Christmas,
They even send arm police to guard
local monument to prevent people gather and celebrating

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WnTZoq61Oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

West will still trade with them like nothing happened.
The Capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them. (c)Lenin

Following photo is how people celebrated
Christmas last year

Do you have any programs to help mainlanders?

Don't be ridiculous they have nuclear warhead

Good. Cultures shouldnt be corrupted like that

I enjoyed Christmas very much

Well.
Chinese government realized long time ago that Christianity is their worst enemy.
They're afraid of two things.
Chinese people adopting Christian morals and Christian values and opposing to the cruelty of Chinese system of governance.

But what they're afraid of the most is Catholic Church gaining ground in China and appointing Chinese bishops. They know the history of Catholic Church well enough that the Catholic Church does not cooperate with tyrannical government. They're afraid that what happened in Poland during the communist times will repeat. Church was the forefront of the fight against the communists.

The next step is Chinese government secretly killing the representatives of the Church in a desperate attempt to curb the threat. Which will be their biggest mistake.
My prayers go with Chinese Christians.

>They know the history of Catholic Church well enough that the Catholic Church does not cooperate with tyrannical government.

Apart from the Nazis, the Spanish fascists and numerous military juntas in Latin America.

Catholics in Nazi Germany faced persecution and what was born from the ashes of Catholic Church was a creation perverted and influenced by the Nazis who wanted to take control of every part of life in Germany.
It was not a problem of the Catholic Church but rather Germans being eternal cuckolds to the authority.

It's no different than the "official" catholic church In modern day China where the bishops are appointed by the Chinese state while Vatican appointed bishops operate underground churches and chapels. Just like they did in the roman empire. You know what happened afterwards don't you?

I'm not talking about German Catholics or the local Catholic church, I'm talking about the Catholic church as in the Vatican.

The Vatican negotiated the accords of Reichskonkordat with the Nazi regime after it rose to power

It was the first entity that recognized Hitler's regime as legitimate by doing so.

The pope himself was the first to recognize Hitler.

I love Christmas very much

We can judge the Pope from the point of view of people of today because we roughly know what happened after that. When Hitler rose to power and the Nazi regime rose around him even Poland recognized his rule as legitimate.

I thought the Japanese hated everything European/American/western. Hell, anything non-Japanese. Japan practices some serious discrimination.

>You know what happened afterwards don't you?
Christfags started dark ages?

>dark ages
A reddit meme at best

>mum tell'em in the intarnets it's meme plz mum
Well, funny.

Good. Christmas doesnt belong there so they shouldnt have it, fuck cultural pollution
They should also ban christmas in Japan

actually religion play very little part of it,
They just want to boycott all western culture and preserve " traditional Chinese culture and value".
Hell they even ban English in mobile games

In Soviet Union Christmas was prohibited since 1924. I wonder why it took so much time for chinese party to realize all the danger of this holiday.

No. Racists are part of my country and they are loser. I have many foreign and Christian friends . I may be Christian next year. lol

Even though South Korea has a huge Christian population, the bad economy did harm the religious celebration of Christmas in general yesterday.

>They just want to boycott all western culture
But there's no modern Chinese culture except westernized.

CCP needs to die in a fire

>They know the history of Catholic Church well enough that the Catholic Church does not cooperate with tyrannical government.

>They just want to boycott all western culture and preserve " traditional Chinese culture and value".
>Hell they even ban English in mobile games
WTF I LOVE CHINA NOW!

This is Christmas Cake I ate yesterday.
Very delicious and very happy.

based

China has more culture than r*ssia

Wrong!

>chinks
>culture
They can only steal from the West.

One day communism will fall and Chinese people will embrace Christ in masses. It has been foretold.

>will embrace Christ
If they want to embrace some Jew, they'll better buy a plane ticket to Israel.

Most of chinks are barbarian tier. Kolkhozniki.

>celebrate christmas
>get nuked
cyberpunk as fuck

>They just want to boycott all western culture and preserve " traditional Chinese culture and value".
as they destroy historic and ancient sites to make room for smog producing factories for their drones

>nazis

only the protestants supported the nazis you lying kraut snake

>Japan practices some serious discrimination.
No way, the pic just stands for the existences around there where some foreiners can't behave themselves. usually those kind of pics are used for them who are insisting we are liberals and we must reveal japs are eval, generally there are high possibilty to be peninsulans, in order to try to spread their propagandas.
if you can behave yourself and are not commie, you don't need to bother with it.

Well, you should just kick out foreigners that behave badly.

Peninsulans? Are those Koreans?

Nobody likes commies, and everyone should kick them out.

We all celebrate Christmas, even atheists. We call it Yule here, the name the original Pagan holiday.
We open our presents on the evening of the 24th, not the morning of the 25th.

OK

Amen brother

It's japanese taqiyya.

"we love white people"

"japan is a nation of peace"

"make love not nukes okay"

then when countries de-arm their nuclear arsenals, pearl harbor 2 and white slaves in experimental unit 731 camps.

> traditional Chinese culture
> mainland China

Top kek

Traditional Chinese culture…… In 1966 ……

>文化大革命

lol That's right.

American Christmas is boring anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WnTZoq61Oc

So why exactly should a non-Christian nation celebrate Christmas?

Why should any country put restrictions on religious practice?

Why would a Christian nation celebrate a pagan holiday again?

Even here we get better Christmas celebration than in Poland.

I don’t know. Maybe because allowing mass celebrations of a religious holiday that only 1-3% of your population follow the religion of is a great way to cause social unrest among the vast majority of people?

Should France’s constitutionally secular government allow its giant Muslim population to celebrate Ramadan in the streets of Paris? Should Saudi Arabia’s allow mass celebrations of Chinese New Year? Should Myanmar?

From what I have read, all that is being stopped are mass celebrations of Christmas. The churches and households are doing it right now. I’m currently watching a livestream from my own church (studying abroad).

Why should mass gatherings of people be outlawed? Are you scared of some sort of uprising?

Good, the store owner should be to dictate who can and can't enter his store.
There are some ethnicities whose money is not worth all the trouble they cause.
I wish this was acceptable in Europe.

Blanket bans are always a shit solution.

Well it wouldn't be a blanket ban, individual stores can decide for themselves.
If there is ever a gap in the market somebody is going to fill it.

What if every store decides to ban a very small minority that has no way to compete with other brands based on identity? Then said people become 2nd class citizens through private corporations.

Well that's a highly unlikely scenario.
Miniorities causing trouble is not unusual.