This is the meme-iest garbage I have ever fucking read. Why do casuals love this shit so much?

This is the meme-iest garbage I have ever fucking read. Why do casuals love this shit so much?

it's a fun read

How about you explain why you didn't like it without just using buzwords

Casuals love Fraction. I don't know why.

Its fun but it fucked Clint over since the next run by Lemire SHITS on Clint even more than Bendis.

What did he mean by this?

>meme-iest
What the fuck does that even mean?

The book reads so fucking douches like he was waiting for tumblr to praise it or something

The bro shit was a bit much

Casuals like having things to gawk at and ironically enjoy. Like a circus sideshow.

Which is fitting considering Clint's background

Reddit casuals cucking tumblr shills pander lowest demographic sjw autism. Shit is very computers

>Anything Aja has ever done
>Shit

What dou you like, OP? Just curious, because I liked this a lot. And I don't think you're being fair. It's fun, pretty and well written for, after all, superhero stuff.

I really, really liked it.

Use your big boy words.

i had to read this twice to be sure it wasn't an actual sentence

Also

>she

This is the worst parody lyric for "We Didn't Start the Fire" ever

>hating on Hawkguy

Fucking lost it.

KEK

But that's not this run's fault.

What? Do you think that for real?

I agree, but I think it sort of was the point. At first it was funny, then it was annoying. Parallel to the tracksuit tugs: at first they seem just regular mafia, then they were more dangerous. Or maybe the writer couldn't measure his pun well enough.

Hawkguy is pretty funny

Well played.

Favorite writers are Bendis, Johns, Edmondson, and Snyder. I like everything they write

I like Lady Hawkguy.

>without just using buzzwords

I love you

Alright, I get it. Not funny, user, not funny.

I know OP is baiting but there are people out there that think Kate is grill readers bait, but I think they're absolutely wrong on that. I mean, Clint is pretty much the kind of male character most (sane but geek) female readers like in fiction (like, let's see, Han Solo, Ulysses from the Odyssey or Indiana Jones: that archetype that sure has a name I cannot remember right now. God, I'm old). I don't know, I may be mistaken on this, but Kate is more male than female bait.

Just wanted to share my thoughts on this.

I really think the success of this run is completely because of Aja's art. His art completely carried Fraction's mediocre stories about Hawkeye's wacky casual life.

I enjoyed everything about this title. I'm not a Fraction or Aja fanboy, but something about it just clicked with me.

I personally just thought it was dull

I liked the madripoor story and the one about the storm, and they weren't by Aja, I think (I didn't liked Kate's adventures so much). But I agree that his drawing did a lot to the overall story.

I think that, as a whole, the run was good. Sure, it's not as masterpiece, but it's a piece of teamwork nice enough to be generally liked.

I have no idea... Fraction is always aggressively average. Like he actually WANTS to stay mediocre instead of pushing for greatness...

Hence it was so boring I couldn't finish the first 10 issues.

I though the artwork was good though.

Its started the whole Clint was a loser shit

God damnit, I'm dying.

Did it? I was under the impression that Client, even if a capable and skilled person and fighter, was always a bit of a disaster in his personal life. He's all heart, and that's why he puts himself always in a tough place without thinking in the consequences. If anything, he's more tamed now: he's not a cocky and impulsive tween anymore (hasn't been since long, too).

Unless you're implying that praising Kate's skills and letting her grow is making himself look like a loser.

Or maybe I'm wrong. I mean, I've read stuff, but not in proper order and not deeply and thoughtfully. He does seem depressed in that run, that I can see. But it's kind of logical to make him go through some downs after all the shit that happened years before.

Possibly because... he's accessible to casuals.
It's almost like people enjoy things which target their demographic

Lemire fucked himself over all on his own

I mean I love some of his stuff to death but he's incredibly hit-or-miss, especially when picking up existing characters/teams. He's never flamed out quite as hard as Ales Kot on Winter Soldier but it's not that far off

Yeah, Aja did a ton of the heavy lifting. Same with the Allreds in FF and Gabriel Ba for Casanova

But, working with interesting artists is a valuable thing, and he's certainly not the worst writer any of those artists have worked with.