Is Wonder Woman virgin?

Since these amazons live in a no man's land I assume they're all virgin. And where do they come from? An all woman island isn't sustainable if they have no male to breed them

all of the amazons are immortal and they have lesbian sex.

Maybe they get a good dicking from Zeus every 100 years or something.

if her skins bulletproof you would need to jam a shotgun up her cooch to break her hymen

straight virgin, she was probably molested by her older sisters a long time ago.

Some of the amazons die from being shot during the movie so no

Diana is not a normal Amazon, she's half-god

Amazons go out and have sex with men from time to time; they keep and train the girls and sell the boys into slavery to Hephaestus in exchange for weapons.

Yeah, she is. In fact, I'm pretty sure Diana is the only DC female without a canon love interest (disregarding all the Elseworlds bullshit).
Although I'm pretty sure Chris Pine had sex with her in the movie, which made me raise an eyebrow.

They're practically immortal.

Notice how you didn't see any elderly women in the movie.

>go into hotel
>long staring
>kiss
>close the door and share a room
They obviously fucked.

Yeah, that's what I meant. The whole love story was pretty shit in my opinion, they could've handled it a lot better. It's too cliche and for some reason I feel like it cheapens Wonder Woman as a character.

no. she fucks steve trevor in the movie.

idk man, if I was in his position about to leave the room and she was giving me that stare, I physically wouldn't be able to leave. I wasn't a huge fan of Gal, I mean she's hot and everything but I wasn't overly attracted to her, but that look made me fucking diamonds.

>two days into WW1 and chill and she gives you THAT look

No because Steve boned her in the movie.

you mean she boned Steve

I think the same can be said about literally any straight man in this world. When Wonder Woman lets you have your way with her, you do not refuse.

One thing I will say, is that they did a fantastic job of shooting Gal. They must've given her the Tom Cruise treatment. Even though she's 5' 10", they made her look much taller than that.

Also, casting all those olympians and pro athletes as the amazons was a really good touch.

I'm pretty sure that being fisted counts as loosing your virginity.

Tom Cruise is an actual manlet though.

did you just ignore all those lesbian hints

>Even though she's 5' 10"
Thats tall for a woman. Too bad shes skinny if she gain weighed she would look THICCC

Life uh finds a way.

Ah yes, that lesbian hint of Diana being instantly dickmatized.
The Amazons obviously fooled around, you can go on only so much without someone diddling your skittle.

She had a thing for Steve Trevor, Superman, Batman, and Aquaman in the comics. These guys are always shown as her love interests from time to time.

She never sexed them other than Steve in the original comics before the 2011 reboot when DC decided to have her and Superman date for real, but that was erased in a recent story-line, so i guess she's back to being a virgin.

>Steve Trevor, Superman, Batman, and Aquaman

Only chads of the highest order. Damn.

>I'm pretty sure Diana is the only DC female without a canon love interest

Steven Trevor is Diana's canon love interest in the original golden age comics, the 70s tv show, current WW comics, and he sleeps with her in the movie.

There have been times in her history where he was written out, or they weren't together (after the 80s reboot Steve was in his 50s and he and WW were just friends). But for the vast majority of WW's existence, Steve Trevor has been her boyfriend. In the 60s the Earth-2 versions of the characters even got married and had a daughter.

She was?

Well, she is a Goddess after all.
It's interesting how the Western companies like DC or Marvel never picked up the Japanese waifu trend, as far as I'm aware. They would've made a lot of money selling cute Supergirl figures and such. But the Western society is very different in that regard, I guess.

1938 - 1940ish = Diana and Steve Trevor were a couple. They eventually marry and have a daughter.

1951 - 1986 = Diana dated Steve Trevor, flirted a bit with Batman and had some make-out sessions with Superman due to plot-induced reasons like Eros hitting them with love arrows and shit like that. She also dated other normal guys here and there. This version remained a virgin.

1986 - 2011 = Steve Trevor was too old for her so they never dated, she had the hots for Superman for the longest time but lost him to Lois, had a brief sexual tension with Aquaman when he divorced his wife, fell in love with Batman and remained in love with him, and dated some normal guys here and there. This version remained a virgin.

2011 - 2016 = She dated Steve Trevor for a time before dumping for being a fragile mortal, dated Superman until he died. This version fucked both Steve and Superman.

2016 - current = She never dated Steve Trevor but has an on and off thing with him that still goes on. This version is the same as the above one, but with the difference that her thing with Superman was erased along with most of her characterization during that time. The explanation given is that a bad guys created that past to fuck with her and Superman's lives. She might be a virgin still.

In Elseworlds she constantly fucks and birth Superman's babies before dying horribly. There also one where she fucks Batman before also dying horribly.

Wouldn't work, most superheroine are sluts

>I'm pretty sure Chris Pine had sex with her in the movie

fucking dropped

Then there are the cartoons and games which are a variation of her hooking up with Batman or Superman. The only one where she remained with Steve was the old TV show and now this movie. Steve has been losing her to Superman and Batman a lot in the last years.

Poor Steve.

It's hard to compete with those two when you're a literal nobody.

Sex in the early 1900s meant ungloved hand holding

She looked fine in the movie, but compared to the other amazons, it was clear that she could've used more muscle. Maybe 10-15 pounds worth would've been perfect.

Was Diana the only one with super powers?
I thought all amazonian had hercules tier strength
until that scene when they got shot by soldiers

>yfw you sneak a shot at a chicks ankle

They all have super strength and agility (think stronger than normal humans). But they're still human, meaning they can take damage like normal.

She's a god/ half-god, she was literally molded from clay and given life, she's not an amazon or human, biologically

So I have a question. I didn't really know much about WW going into this, except the basics like her lasso and she blocks bullets with her bracers.

But what's with the "Kozah's Needle" like effects the bracers have? I didn't know they could store and redirect power like that.

no you dipshit she's zeus's biological daughter

>Is Wonder Woman virgin?

Not anymore.

>I assume they're all virgin

Amazon philosophers came to the conclusion that, while men were necessary for reproduction, they were wholly unnecessary for pleasure.

That's something invented for this movie. It's not the bracers though, it comes from Diana herself because she's the Zeus' daughter and the actual Godkiller that was given to the Amazons.

So they're just not bulletproof then
Like Jessica Jones