Who would win in Buu VS Darkseid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-hOgnxxZA_s
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_Bomb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't believe I haven't seen this topic tackled before

Buu because it'd be funny

Super Buu was broken as shit. He could just keep absorbing people and keep getting stronger.

Darkseid if he has the Ant Man equation

>dragonshit
please go forever

Darkseid isn't "that" powerful. Superman can take him down, albeit barely. No one could take on Buu on their own. Hell, it technically took an entire planet's population to take him down, plus Goku and his posse.

Buu wins by far.

Before jobbing was induced, Gohan and Vegeto were vastly stronger than him.
Hell, Goku at SSJ3 was able to keep up with him after he absorbed Gotenks and Piccolo.

SSJ3 Gotenks was far stronger than Super Buu, but lost because kids are retarded. SSJ3 Goku was never stronger than Super Buu or SSJ3 Gotenks, but SSJ3 Goku was of equal strength to Kid Buu.

Vegetto lost on purpose, and Gohan lost because bullshit.

Unless Darkseid atomizes Buu immediately, Buu could get a sneak attack in and absorb Darkseid, unless DS has some AoE attack that could get rid of the goo

When Goku got back to earth, he fought Buu w/ Gotenks absorbed and was able to keep up with him no problem, despite how brief their fight was
Gohan on the other hand was pathetically outmatched by that Buu for the entire fight.

Darkseid is jobber supreme, he'd lose. Inb4 Morrisonfags come in with incarnations and thought robots.

Can Darkseid outrace the Majin Sanction, the Candy-that-is-Life?

Buu Absorbs him.

I want someone to draw this

it's basically fact that that superman is stronger than goku, and darkseid can go toe to toe with supes. if goku can beat buu, and supes can beat goku, then it stands to reason that darkseid can beat buu.

>superman is stronger than goku
The bait has been laid.

youtube.com/watch?v=oyl97TG8jbA

Darkseid would pull the people absorbed by Buu, out of him. Then torture him on Apokolips till he grew bored of Buu's screams.

>Super Buu vs Darkseid

Darkseid by a landslide.

superman would win, but i would hardly say that deathbattle is an accurate source

>watching screw attack post handsom tom
no

>weak to magic
>buu is magic
>buu beats superman
>goku beats buu
>superman beats darkseid
>buu beats darkseid

>goku beat buu
actually mr. satan beat buu... Twice

For the last time, Superman isn't WEAK to magic, he just doesn't have any defenses against it.

Magic treats a yellow sun powered kryptonian... LIKE ANY NORMAL PERSON.

buuseid would be terrifying.

>Super Buu was broken as shit. He could just keep absorbing people and keep getting stronger.

It was a plot device to keep the story rolling around and always have someone else fighting him because there was a conflict between the author, the editors, and the fans, on who should ultimately beat him and win the day. First Gotenks, then Gohan, then finally they nerfed him so Goku could win.

Buu because Buu can transmute matter and absorb his enemies.

>When Goku got back to earth, he fought Buu w/ Gotenks absorbed and was able to keep up with him no problem,

Filler. Goku never fought Super Buu, he wanted to fuse with Gohan but Gohan dropped the earring, then he teleported away to Vegita and fused with him.

>this thread
>again

no defense to magic seems like a weakness

>Unless Darkseid atomizes Buu immediately

It was shown before that people sufficiently strong enough can survive Darkseids Omega Beams; Superman and Doomsday both did.

Go spam the Gwenpool threads.

He's as "weak" against magic as you are. Something being a weakness would generally mean that it's abnormally harmful. I wouldn't call jabbing you with a stick a weakness of yours, but if you were anemic or allergic to the wood the stick was made of, then maybe it would be.

Man... Girlku has CANS!

Buu turns him into candy

Just a here for a prayer that this doesn't become goku vs superman again.

Technically, the power of Earth's people killed Buu, and that was thanks to Hercule's inspiration. If not for Mr. Satan, everyone would have been killed (unless they wished for Goku to be at full power and then defeat kid Buu quickly with SSJ3)

Supes can beat Goku, but Buu is magic and thus can reasonably beat Supes. Whether or not Darkseid has the power is questionable, but Buu probably wins

Well, if superman has no defense against magic but he has a near perfect defense against everything else, then he is weak against magic because magic would do way more damage to him than anything else would by virtue of his defense against everything else being so damn high.

It's like being exposed to a sickness that your immune system ignores. You'd be weak to that sickness as opposed to others that your immune system can adapt to. That's why HIV is such a motherfucker. It attacks your immune system and takes it out before it can adapt to the virus. Then other illnesses fuck your shit up because your immune system is trashed by that point.

The biggest issue with Buu is making damage stick. If he did not have his insane regeneration, he regenerated from vapor, he would have died early on in the saga.

However Darkseid has the Omega Effect, the death that is life and it can not just kill someone but wipe them out of existence entirely. I don't think Buu's regen can come back from that.

>Implying I'm not well warded against magical attack

Go spam youtube, these threads are just as stupid as their comments.

So you're saying that Supes would get turned into chocolate like any normal human and subsequently eaten?

Good to know.

>Goku at SSJ3 was able to keep up with him after he absorbed Gotenks and Piccolo.

Buu was playing with him so I don't really think so.

Since Darkseid is a God it is very possibly that he could be immune to absorption, if we're combining DC and DB then he'd get Godly Ki automatically and that shit is a hell of a drug. Don't look at me like that, this is far from the biggest asspull that Dragon Ball has pulled.

>Goku at SSJ3 was able to keep up with him after he absorbed Gotenks and Piccolo.

Buu was playing with him so I don't really think so.

I think that Goku SS3 never fought Super Buu Gotenks in the manga

S.h.a.d.e has the immortal killer gun it might work buus stuff might not be quite the same but it's similar enough it might work

He was fucking with Gohan most of the fight, but I don't see how you think he was doing the same with Goku.

It depends on who is writing and if they care to have the characters have the abilities they should have.

People are saying Buu can just turn Superman to candy. Well if Superman was written with all the abilities he should have then that beam would never touch him because Supes would be too fast to hit.

You know so little

>Buu absorbs Darkseid
>instead of just taking some personalitty traits, Darkseid takes over the entire body.

Finish with Darkseid saying "fool, you can't take control of me, Darkseid is."

Buu would just turn Darkseid into candy or something at the beginning of the fight. Failing that, Buu would thrash him with such force and speed that Darkseid would whither under Buu's overwhelming and relentless assault. Not only that, but by the time the fight starts, Buu would have probably absorbed the combined might of Darkseid's forces, destroyed Apokalypse and gone through a few transformations. Goku and Vegeta combined could barely hold their own after Buu reverted to Kid Buu and they had, I believe, senzu beans and used the dragon balls to reverse some things that Buu did to form the Genki Dama, which specifically destroys evil and would be Buu's bane.

Are DBZ powers "magic"? While Superman might be vulnerable to the power that turns him into chocolate, who's to say that he wouldn't retain his powers and strength as chocolate?

>Buu stronger than Beerus

This looks like bulshit.

Oh...

Then the universe is fucked.

Darksied is

It's real. Beerus was already a shit character, but the retcons involving him just make him worse.
I pray to Zeno that asshole stays far away from the Future Trunks arc

That could have just been Old Kai talking shit. Or maybe Beerus was younger and weaker at the time and since the Kai just came out of the sword he didn't have time to check and see that the young fag that did it became the God of Destruction in the mean time.

Or maybe Toriyama went senile a long time ago.
Beerus retcons are just fucking dumb.

>Absorb Darkseid
Absorbing Darkseid makes you Darkseid. Destroying Darkseid results in another Darkseid.
Seating Darkseid sates Darkseid temporarily.

Maybe the translations are shit.

It's legit. Toriyama just pays 0 attention to what he's doing. Not as bad as anti-Thanos missiles, at least.

But now everything becomes a mess, nothing makes sense.

Its like the writter don't even care and leave the fans to think how these thing would be possible.

Buu has nigh-limitless power and endurance. He can regenerate any damage that's not simply oblivion, duplicate himself, transmute matter, tear holes through reality, absorb people and gain all of their abilities and add their strength to his own. Also, if you somehow manage to remove all of the souls that he's absorbed, his base form is somehow even more powerful. Buu is the most broken character in DBZ. He's so OP, he can kick his own ass with ease.

“Can Buu outrun the Omega Sanction? The Death that is Life!”

The original Kid Buu gobbled up several supreme gods before turning into the fat Majin version, so he should still have no problem absorbing other gods unless DC's universe's rules prevent him.

Darksied is

Now let's all remember that Buu can be defeated by this smug pink bastard.

But them you compare the level of power between SJ3 Goku agaisnt Buu and how Beerus dealed with it...and it gets stupid.

Buu specifically is magic. There are a lot of abilities in DBZ that would be difficult for someone like superman to handle. Tho goku doesn't have any of those.

>Also, if you somehow manage to remove all of the souls that he's absorbed, his base form is somehow even more powerful
Kid Buu is not more powerful than Super Buu. Only thing Kid Buu had over Super Buu was the fact that he was more ruthless and thus more dangerous since you never know what he might do.

>I actually listen to anything Death Battle says

It makes sense if you pretend Super isn't canon which is what I do

Kidd Buu does not get tired. Ssj3 goku was able to knock Buu around but look at who was all broken by the end of the fight and who still wanted to fight. If Goku didn't have the Genki Dama charged, then he had nothing else in terms of ideas.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-hOgnxxZA_s

I just pretend it's another alternate universe like the anime is to the manga. Makes less headaches this way.

Beerus, Champa, Whis, and Vados are at least entertaining additions to the story, but since Super is supposed to take place between Buu's death and the final tournament of the manga that means nothing is even going to come out of this entire mess anyway.

You sure Kidd Buu wasn't more powerful? I guess there's no way of knowing since vegito was gone.

Kid Buu lost all the strength and intelligence of everybody he ever absorbed and was in his original form. That original form was deranged, crazy, genocidal, and totally unpredictable in his thoughts and attacks, which is why Goku and Vegeta had such a hard time fighting the squirrelly little bastard, especially since Buu never tires and both Goku and Vegeta were worn out from the day's events.

Wouldn't this mean that Fat Buu could just win in a fight agaisnt Beerus just by absorvido him?

Why would Kid Buu be more powerful than Super Buu? That is like saying Imperfect Cell is more powerful than Perfect Cell. You must be fucking retarded to believe this.

He probably could.

Buu is a magical and cosmic parasite isn't he? He'd be a very real threat to Darkseid, Apokalypse, and the DC universe as a whole.

>calling the spirit bomb "genki dama"

It depends, like in any match with a comic character, who does the writing.

Kirby/Starlin Darkseid rapes Buu hard. He'll Omega Effect his ass back to the big bang.

Morrison Darkseid does it even worse. Hope he likes a series of progressively worse alternate realities forever and ever.

Johns Darkseid dies horribly to Buu. Same with animated Darkseid.

But don't forgot, they are just pieces of the real multiversal Darkseid.

There is no way it can work now.

My understanding is that the people he absorbed diluted his essence.

He's magic. also remember that imperfect cell self-destructed and came back as super perfect cell after losing 18. also if Buu's powers worked the way that cell's powers worked,mthe N fat Buu would be the strongest form even though it's pretty weak and spawned evil Buu which quickly dispatched and absorbed him.

Darkseid drops the Omega Effect. GG.

How is that relevant when Superman could solo everyone in DBZ simultaneously?

Superman is protected by the Source and Doomsday just comes back to life.

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_Bomb
Spirit Bomb (元気玉, ***I*Genki Dama****; lit. "Energy Sphere") is a powerful attack in Dragon Ball, widely considered to be the strongest attack in the series, but depends on the number of organisms supporting its use. In the manga, it is used only a total of four times.

And then Darkseid omega-beams the Buu chunks trying to absorb him.

It might come as a surprise but Toriyama just wants to entertain people with his stories.

Writers in general usually aren't as autistic about MUH POWER LEVELS as fans are.

Why not? They cite all their sources and gave Goku every benefit of the doubt. I'd go so far as to say they overpowered Goku in the first video.

Buu would probably kill superman if his form of magic in the range that superman has no defense against. There are quite a few enemies with tricky abilities that would ruin superman as well.

This guy spits on him or Buu turns him into candy.

The problem is the Omega Effect doesn't care about this when it isn't jobbing. He can just teleport Buu through time like he did with the Forever People or exile him from reality like he did with Infinity Man.

And that's just the Kirby Darkseid. The Morrison version is even more disgustingly OP. Omega Sanction all day every day.

No one in dragon has resistance to magic and they beat buu fine checkmate fedoras

The candy beam was defeated by super-breath. Remind me, is that one of Superman's powers?

As a guy that just played Kirby games on the SNES and NES I never got how he became so powerful. Spikes and scrolling screens killed him. He was helpless without a power unless his enemy made stars for him to suck up and spit.

When did Kirby become a god?

I love buu as a villain cause the way his power worked was so complicated.
his pure state was the most powerful. the absorption technique is a last resort for when he's up against someone he can't beat. He absorbs them, suppressing their power and consciousness and adopting some of their traits. he actually becomes weaker as a result, and this is cannon. so the more people he absorbs, the closer he can get to his original strength