If you were Trump's campaign manager, what would you advise him to do?

If you were Trump's campaign manager, what would you advise him to do?

Release a sex tape

Pray to kek

>KYS

Order Power Armour

sharpie in pooper

>go to debate with katana
>unsheath katana
>teleport being hillary and stab her in the back
>"pshhh nothen personnel kid"

Give Ted Cruz (proven conservative with strong family values) the delegates.

Do it dahnald

Dahnald, the Delegates or Ivanka won't survive.

Manufacture a scandal for Pence, put in Jim Webb

Elucidate why exactly Hillary is a criminal for the normies

Destroy Hillary with all the evidence you have.

Scare the establishment not by talking about a gold standard, but by talking about a Constitutional silver standard.

Transition from calling it Obama Care to calling it ACA...so they can't tell you your blaming Obomber

Show all the proof Affordable Care Act is a failure.

Tell people on TV, if you want business tax breaks, you can register a business name for 25 bucks, tell your employer to hire your business tax id.

Keep listening to Alex Jones

Destroy globalism NOW...every speech must be against it.

Getting shot at and then tackling the attacker down. Americans love heroes

Tell exactly why globalism sux and revive American nationalism.

Most importantly,
tell people that they will have more pride in their country, their state, their towns once Trump is elected

Persuade

Also, Eric, please make america great again

Tap into that rich fertile soil of the Israel lobby.

Endorse Hillary. Stop this madness

Post more memes.

advise him to hire another campaign manger as I have no experience or training whatsoever and I'd probably end up a liability

False flag terrorist attack that sacrifices tiffany trump

Give up because he doesn't stand a chance in hell of beating Hillary.

At least you're honest about it. Hahahah

Continue low-profile storming. Bait Hillary into responding once in a while.

Drop dank rallies and memes in a mix of swing states and locked-up zones.

Invoke Kek to defeat Moloch.

Also controlled release of further 10 point plans.

Don't have to overdo it. The point is to continue to sketch out how you're going to make america great again, and focus on specific targets where the actions are clear, like trade or veterans, will do the job. Hillary is playing a catch-up game, so it's only necessary at this point to continue shitting on her every move.

Keep a lot of the powder dry for the debates.

Release plans explaining how he will shrink government.

Encourage him to keep doing more of the same, but in the first debate surprise everyone is crazy-good policy knowledge. It would destroy Hillary since she doesn't do well in unscripted environments.

Gas all the jews

>If you were Trump's campaign manager, what would you advise him to do?

>inb6 OP is on campaign team and deletes thread

I think about this literally all day every day. I'm a NEET and I spend all of my time watching Trump speeches and Fox News interviews and basically any YouTube material I can find related to the Trump campaign. I consume all of it. I am so fascinated by this campaign it's taken over my life. I do nothing all day but think about Trump, Trump, Trump! And I couldn't be happier in a way because it's intensely satisfying. That being said, I think I'm in a better position than probably anyone else on this board barring Eric Trump to answer this question.

So I am not one of those ignorant fucks who browse this board thinking the campaign is absolutely perfect and every decision is 3D chess. I don't believe the campaign is in flames either like the anti-Pence losers. I believe Pence was a solid choice and evidence that Donald really intends to win this thing, which I never doubted, but I don't believe Trump anticipated the level of success he would have. Rather it's my impression that Trump believed he was going to be hovering around second, and then he expected to pour more money in and start punching up- but the power of his message was overwhelming from the very beginning.

Okay. So we need to identify the flaws. The primary season set a tone for his general election campaign that has left him with some pretty daunting unfavorability ratings. His statements can be cherrypicked now and played over and over and over again, which the Democrats loove to do. That's pretty much their entire strategy right now, redirecting the primary campaign against Donald. The RNC helped clear up some of the negatives, and why was that? His family. Ivanka especially helps to take a lot of the rougher edges off of her father's campaign. So immediately I say the kids have to be out on the campaign trail alongside their father, speaking, and give them POLITICAL voices. Nobody wants to see these kids attacked. Their role would not be to attack Hillary so the other side can't respond with force.

Simply their role would be to provide a positive face for the campaign and associate the governance of the country with the TRUMP FAMILY, not Donald Trump in particular. Trump looks much better when he's positioned as the patriarch of a beautiful, intelligent, successful family. When he's on his own, it's easy for the opposition to make him a charicature. He needs to look presidential. Family is always a boon in politics, look at all the politicians who can't shut up about their family. Trump's family transforms him from "Worse Than Nixon" to "Kennedy-esque". We trust him when he stands next to Ivanka because we trust Ivanka. And the boys are excellent speakers and obviously have a deep understanding of their politics. USE THEM.

Next, and I think this is coming soon (if they're smart they'll wait until after Olympics and grab all the headlines)- unveil that BEST wall thing. The wall is going to have a train on it. Some user posted a "preview" here a couple months ago, it looked pretty realistic. I hope it's real. It's going to capture all the headlines. It's your nuclear bomb, Trump, if it's really true- use it wisely!

Okay. Now I strongly believe that contrary to popular opinion Donald Trump is actually very charismatic. He was the host of The Apprentice for a reason- people LIKE to watch him. There's something appealing. Nobody hated Donald Trump when they were watching The Apprentice. They hate him now because of his political opinions.

But lots of people love Donald Trump, and he needs to be out there talking to these people. Talking to his fans. It needs to be visible, it needs to almost be like a reality show, but insanely classy- presidential. America needs to follow Donald around as he engages in lots of RETAIL politics, meeting the Average Joe, and presenting himself as that winning image Don Jr painted him as during his RNC speech- the blue collar billionaire, the PRESIDENT YOU WOULD WANNA GET A BEER WITH. I'll be damned if it isn't Trump.

>Hire your business tax ID

Wot?

To address what the Bohemian Grove is and who attends it. To address the bilderberg group and who attends it. As well as to address the actions of the trilateral commission. Besides that up the bants and increase the memes.

She looks almost exactly like my sister, if my sister were a subhuman slavshit.

kill the jews desu

I want to see him walking into coffee shops, asking people about their lives, I don't even think it would be too corny to do the whole "here's 1000 dollar check for your mom's urgent heart surgery" thing. Yknow? America wants to believe Donald Trump is a good guy. He needs to present a different side of himself. Really badly. It's the only way he's going to win votes outside of his base.

And he needs to hammer the anti-establishment angle HOME. It has to be a more inclusive message, because currently the only ones responding to it in a way that will win him votes are the loyal supporters of his base. But that isn't going to take home the election. If Britain was ready for Brexit, America is extremely ripe for an anti-establishment political victory. That's why Trump has to get his advisors together, lay out a platform to address some specific issues- lay out the wall plans in detail (BEST), make his muslim issue less about the ban and more about halting Syrian refugees from entering the country. Make sure people know Hillary wants like 100,000 or something. He needs something else that people can really latch onto, that was as urgent as Brexit was, something like a very comprehensive anti-Wall Street plan, or a finely detailed, exciting economic policy crafted by the best advisers to stress his business credibility.

He needs to tap into his small dollar donors in a bigger way. I see he's already making inroads on that front. I can't wait to see how that money is used considering Hillary's spending is doing nothing. He needs some BIG, beautiful advertisement, that portrays him and his vision in a positive light. It's better if the advertisements can help increase his favorability as opposed to lower hers. America needs to be comfortable with Trump as the president. They're not right now. An effective advertisement (perhaps featuring Ivanka?) can accomplish that.

Please hire me Mr. Trump. I know you make risky hires all the time. I wouldn't let you down.

For maximum effect, create distortion in the camp of Islam by picking out a single docile sect (Alevism would be a wise choice) and acknowledging it as the true teaching of Islam without ever saying these exact words. This can be done by public meetings of him and leaders of this sect, all under the guise of discussing "problems in society". Say that the proposed ban will not apply to this sect. If delivered correctly, the docile sect will show eternal gratitude and the rest of muslims will show their true colors with a giant outrage, thus giving Trump a double one-up in this moral battlefield.

Reichstag fire ftw

If you would like to hire me please contact me via my email [email protected].

Bleeding heart liberals won't vote for Trump because he's "mean", "dark", a "bully". To them, the campaign is about hate, but if you can show them it's about hope, they might come around. Liberals fall for hope mongering way easier than fear mongering. If he turns down the sick bants once in a while and shows his vulnerable side, it would help destroy the caricature of him as a psychopathic narcissist and help people relate to him. If he pulls out positive vibes he could win over liberals.

The image of a benevolent patriarch is a powerful one. If you can, draw parallels between him and Kennedy, people love that shit.

OP asked about strategies from a potential campaign manager, not as a cheerleader.

Do everything you can to make sure he prepares for the debates. He has to look like he has his shit together.

>Scare the establishment not by talking about a gold standard, but by talking about a Constitutional silver standard

He'd be dead by Wednesday