Nordicist Thread and How it Ties to Our Political/Economic System

So most of you are probably wondering "what the fuck is Nordicism?". Nordicism is the ideology that the Nordic race should remain pure and that almost all of human accomplishment is because of Nords. All great civilizations were founded and run by pure Nordic people and fell when they became mongrelized. I will be taking questions about Nordicism and just answer some common ones right now

>But Nordicism can't be true because Rome, Greece, Persia, Egypt, China, and India were advanced while Scandinavia and Germany were inhabited by barbarians!
First off there is nothing wrong with being a barbarian, they lived very good natural lives, worked less than us, and the average barbarian was stronger, taller, and richer than the average citizen of those nations I just listed. Secondly the people of those advanced nations I listed were pure Nordic. Egypt, Persia, Rome, and Greece were all pure Nordic before mongrelization. The word "Iris" came from the Greek word for colour, if almost everyone had dark eyes back then it would make no sense for them to title the ring in your eye the "colour". Only a people who have many eye colours would call it that.

>What about the Celts?
Ah the Celts, don't get me wrong these people can be very great, but they are inferior to the Nordic. Why has England, the part of the British Isles that is Anglo-Saxon always dominated the celtic parts? It is because the Anglo-Saxon is SUPERIOR to the Celt

>What about Darker skinned geniuses like Einstein and Nikola Tesla? Doesn't that debunk Nordicism?
No, first off Einstein was an idiot. He went from anti-war to working on the A-Bomb when it suited him. He never discovered E=MC2, that was already discovered by a German scientist a few years earlier. About Tesla he was actually Nordic. I know he had darker tanned skin like a Southern European but there are rare occasions where Nords have that. There was vikings described as "swarthy" in the Sagas. It is Possible to be darker skinned Nord like Tesla

Other urls found in this thread:

nordicantisemite.com/2015/06/22/greece-to-scandinavia-mongrel-madness-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=RC7CpI1UjS0
hairofheritage.blogspot.ca/p/scandinavian-hair-blogs.html
vikinganswerlady.com/hairstyl.shtml
nordicantisemite.com/page/3/
humansarefree.com/2014/04/the-origin-of-blue-eyes-ancient-gods.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qCDmc_7SvEM
youtube.com/watch?v=d0dOD6bWv8A
osirisnet.net/tombes/nobles/ous56/e_ouserhat56_01.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So you are probably wondering how this ties in with our Economic Political System. Well the truth is the United States started heading down the tubes the moment we started putting non-Nords in charge of things. A perfect example is Andrew Jackson. The United States was doing fine with Nordic Washington, Jefferson, John Adams, but once it elected a park Irish President that is when everything started going down the tubes. Jackson didn’t know what the hell he was doing! He paid off the debt only to make it skyrocket latter almost bankrupting the United States gold treasury. Abraham Lincoln another non-Nordic part Irish President started a civil war turning the United States into a shithole. Then we have Woodrow Wilson who installed the Federal Reserve.

The Solution to the United States problems is not Trump or Hillary as both of them are non-Nordic. Trump is part Scottish and Hillary is part Welsh, although they appear Nordic with their blond hair and blue eyes they certainly aren’t. This is why U.S presidential elections should not be elections at all, they should be competitions on who is the most Nordic. The more Nordic someone is the more power they should hold. This is the key to shaping society. Everyone has a role, but the importance of that role is determined by Nordic genes.

A perfect example of this is the Mongol Empire. Genghis Khan was pure Nordic, he was described as “green-eyed and red haired”, can you imagine a mongolian today with green eyes and red hair? Probably not, that’s because the Mongols today are a lot different than the Mongols of the past. The Mongols of the past (at least the upper class) were pure Nordic and the Empire functioned great until Genghis Khan’s grandson Kublai Khan married a non-Nord and that fucked everything up. Empires fall when Nordic genes fall.

Another way Nordicism ties to our political system is with international Jewery. The truth is the Jews today that run everything are not the true descendants of Abraham and Isaac, they are Khazars and only converted to Judaism in the late eight hundreds. The real Jews are are the NORDIC people. We descend from the ten lost tribes of Israel which all came together in Germany and Scandinavia and eventually became the aristocratic class of Europe (along with the general population of Germany, Scandinavia, Holland, Belgium, and eventually England and Northern France).

What I’m saying isn’t just the rambling of an insecure welfare bum who wants to feel good about himself *cough cough Afrocentrism cough cough*. But is the result of uncensored intellectual truth from some of the brightest minds in science such as Frederick Nietzsche, Madison Grant, Varg Vikernes, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Henry Cabot Lodge, Thomas Henry Huxley, and Dylan Roof

nordicantisemite.com/2015/06/22/greece-to-scandinavia-mongrel-madness-2/

OP unironically believes he's descended from Elves.

Except we did!

reporting in

This is actual Nazism lol

Except the Nazis were kind of cucks. They allied with Japs and WOPS because they thought it would make a difference.

Unless you descend from Count Dracula you aren't Nordic, or of course his ancestors.

Nordicism? More like Autistism

Dude, just fuck off. Nothing wrong with autism, in fact many scientists we inherited whites from Neanderthals, and Neanderthals were smarted than Humans and some say that's why Nords are so smart we have neanderthal genes.

>Ancient China
>pure nordic
What?

so much fedora.

kys you fat neet

It was!

please have cancer dumbass. Also there is nothing wrong with being a NEET when the Jews control the markets, it means you have dignity.

Even those statues have epicanthic folds.

They wanted to make themselves look more like the common man they were pure Nordic like me. I personally just think you are mad you aren't Nordic.

You guys got a manifest? Or at least a website?

Hello my nordic aryan brother! Do you remember me from the last thread?

Then why keep the blue eyes?

>Einstein was an idiot

lyl

Yeah it has everything my German friend, you should check it out

God Bless you my Italo-Norman friend! I love my Nordic brothers!

To show superority

He was an idiot he didn't invent shit he stole it from the Nords!

STOP IT YOU FUCKING LEAF

Post proof that elves and trolls existed

Is that you Alex?

youtube.com/watch?v=RC7CpI1UjS0

>All great civilizations were founded and run by pure Nordic people

>NEET when the Jews control the markets, it means you have dignity
>when the Jews control the markets

I thought Nordic people made and control everything? How did these mongrels do that?

He was a semite and inferior to the nordic/aryanoid race. Aryans invented space flight before all other mongrelized races
shut up non aryan filth
thank you my nordic brother, may Odin be with you

And what about Mesopotamia?
Their art shows people with curly hair, which is not very nordic.

Alex Jones? What do you mean Alex

>I thought Nordic people made and control everything? How did these mongrels do that?
Because they ticked us! Nords are the most intelligent but we are the most altrustic due to Christianity so we must return to Paganism where we weren't so altrustic.

Who was the scientist he plagiarized his work from?

because jews are subverting the aryanoid race by pollution our superior genetics. But we will prevail. If the aryan race is ever in danger, Jesus (who was nordic btw) will come back and save us

Alex Toms

he, hawkins and many more

you know a kike plant when you see one

hairofheritage.blogspot.ca/p/scandinavian-hair-blogs.html

No friend there are Scandinavians with curly hair

This! Ancient India has pictures of Spaceships, they worked by creating an ion field.

aryan scientists. Aryans were even able to explore space, you dipshit

Whos that

A German scienctist. German scientists were able to manufacture warp drives before Einstein new what radiation was.

Those are all modern day people. They are probably no longer pure Nords.
Post ancient nordic curls.

>he doesn't know that mesopotamia was aryan before judeo-masons subverted it
>calls himself redpilled

vikinganswerlady.com/hairstyl.shtml

Do "Ctrl + F" and type "curly"

>John T. Aryan
huehuehue

Except that's what I'm changing my name to once I move out

hello my fellow nordic aryan. Do you know that jesus was nordic?

Thank you for not answering my question.

What was this scientist's name?

A whole 2 results.
And what about the Mayans?

Good thread

nordicantisemite.com/page/3/
Doesn't say.

my deep ancestors were transylvanians so probably yeah.

Mayans were Nordic as well.

THank you my fellow Nordic!

t. semitic garbage. Fuck off kike shill, you cannot subvert us nordics with your (((questions)))

Then God lbess you my Nordic friend

This. Just ignore the shills. When America was run by Nords they weren't allowed to speak.

>Mayans were Nordic
Proofs?
That goes against contemporary descriptions of them made by the Spaniards.

Fixed it for you

You

what the fuck do i do

i am norwegian and el salvadorean (mestizo/mayan)

wtf do i do guys

>inb4 kill urself

>contemporary descriptions
written by jews. Mayans were expert astronomers, this alone proves that they had at least some relations to space faring nordics

I'm just asking a serious question. And I find it to be interesting you can't name the specific person who formulated E=MC^2 first.

Just get out troll

Nope it does not. Spainards said they were blond hair blue eyed
humansarefree.com/2014/04/the-origin-of-blue-eyes-ancient-gods.html

Do you descend from the Nordic Mayans? Some Mayans were Nordic.

This! The Spaniards said they were blond hair blue eyed but the Jews CHANGED it.

You are just trolling. Get out kike shill

What are nordic traits?

Have you managed to translate what Odin says to you?

>For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germania are free from all taint of inter-marriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them.
-Tacitus, Germania Ch.4

NAZI SCUM OFF OUR STREETS

Many traits are Nordic

>Blond hair
>Blue eyes
>High IQ
>Good Social Skills
>High forehead
>Handsome
>Symmetrical face
>Light skin

BASED!

We don't need to translate the language of our ancestors. Any nordic can innately understand it

Anti-fascist scum alert.

He had trouble understanding it.

He was just joking dude

Dude I was kidding, of course I understand Odin

-Blonde
-Blue eyes
-Red hair
-Green eyes
-Brown hair
-Strong handsome jawline
-Handsome face
-White skin
-Straight or wavy hair
-Big bodies
-Tall i.e. usually 6ft+

youtube.com/watch?v=qCDmc_7SvEM
youtube.com/watch?v=d0dOD6bWv8A

I don't necessarly believe that nords are superior, but I do believe nordics are one of the planets most unique ethnicities and also the ethnicity that has remained singular and geneticly isolated for the longest, only competitor might be Japanese and some irrelevant tribes here and there.

I believe in white nationalism, I believe in European nationalism, but I wouldn't agree to have all the different european ethnicities mixed with nordics until we where rendered extinct.

I believe nordics as an ethnicity and as a bloodline should be preserved.

This is literally nigger tier logic. "And King Tut? He was actually Nordic. Napoleon? Nordic, of course. Plato? Nordic mate"

Have you read Gendun Chophel book Grains of Gold? He mentions that ancient Buddhist texts like the Buddhacarita and the Pramanavarttikatika mention that the Brahmin caste of India had blond hair and blue eyes.

Do you remember this Nordic Canadian?

Forgot to mention:
-Narrow straight nose

Don't you want more people to be Nordicists? You don't give your ideology any credibility as something to be taken seriously.

But they were actually nordic

>Green eyes
That's Celtic friend.

No a bent nose is Nordic.
>pic related

This is literally, "We WUZ Kings" shit.

Quite embarrassing tbqhfam

They were all Nordic

Good that you believe that, though you will soon realize they are superior

Except it's actually true.

Except it's based on science
>nordicantisemite.com/2015/06/22/greece-to-scandinavia-mongrel-madness-2/

Not pure Nordic, but certainly of Nordic blood.

osirisnet.net/tombes/nobles/ous56/e_ouserhat56_01.htm

You fool! Can you not see that are white but painted over (and horribly done) with brown paint?

Ancient Egypt, Rome, Greece, Persia and China were ruled by Blacks. Einstein, Tesla and the scientist you mentioned were indeed black. You whites have not invented anything, you were living in caves and being primitive, while blacks built civilization and empires. Without black people, you would live in huts.

>nordicantisemite.com

WE WUZ KINGZ
pls no memes. This is a serious thread

WE WUZZ NORDS

LOL what type of non-sense is that. Blacks haven't done shit

t. Can't handle the truth.

hello Shlomo Goldbergstein.
JIDF shills everywhere ITT trying to discredit us nordics

You are doing the same thing you retard.

"Chinese WUZ NORDS"

"Egyptians WUZ NORDS"

"Greeks WUZ NORDS"

>Why has England, the part of the British Isles that is Anglo-Saxon always dominated the celtic parts? It is because the Anglo-Saxon is SUPERIOR to the Celt
the north of england had the most immigration from the nordic countries and its shit, easily the shittiest part of the whole British isles

This thread is garbage.

No memes, only facts. Blacks were and are the superior race. The "WE WUZ KINGZ" is not an argument, since blacks ruled Egypt. You whites are so uncivilized, that the only thing you can do is steal black history and claim it as your own. Like Mozart being white or Napoleon, which were actually black.

We have scientific proof to back our claims, retarded black supremacists don't