What is the historic basis for this nation?

What is the historic basis for this nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_of_the_Indian_subcontinent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durrani_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eternal *nglo

poos and muzzies don't like each other

The corner of India with a Muslim majority became Pakistan, all the Muslim migrants in rest of India moved to karachi

need butifel paki gf

Only beautiful paki girls are either from north Pakistan or pashtun, the rest are unattractive. We are an unattractive race

Pakistan makes India look like a first world paradise.

GDP per capita of Pakistan is 1500$ while of India is 1700$, not much difference in living condtions but north India is a very developed area, its mostly south India which has street shittimg and subhuman behavior

t. Dirty poor Muslim subhuman with north Indian admixture

Whoops I said the opposite, south is developed north is not

Founded by the religion of peace on to of the corpses of 400 million hindus, AKA more casualties than both world wars combined times 4.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_of_the_Indian_subcontinent

M*slim sub-human sandniggers live there and is all you need to know

I was going to say.. South isn't too bad last time I visited

>PAKIstan

You can figure out. About as much as Belgium.

>flag
>oh the irony...

Hebrews and Kingdom of Israel existed 1500 years before there was even a concept of France. You better respect your elders, child.

I know that but is there any historical basis? Like is there any historic civilisation or culture that correlates to Pakistan and separates it from the rest of India, aside from just being Muslim?

Good ting you're related to neither

>inb4 WE WUZ ARYANS
>inb4 poos start WE WUZ ARYANS

Islam and Hinduism are too different religion to be with each other, always constantly fighting, throwing pigs is mosques and all that. Also eid is about slaughtering cows and eating them which is a big no no in india

By aryan they mean iranic I think, the reason why north and south India are different is because of iranic admixture. Than the area with the most iranic and afghan influence became pakistan

Only decent parts of India are Punjab (far north) and Kerala (far south). Everywhere else is poo-tier.

>Than the area with the most iranic and afghan influence became pakistan
That is true, but phenotypically the average Pakistani doesn't look like the original Scytho-Sarmatian aryans that invaded India.

Yeah, punjabis are considered to be the fairest people in India as well, they are 10% of India while 50% of pakistan

All I know that they got BABUR'D!

s

Kerala was Christianized is why it is doing so well, the north is overpopulated and polluted while the south doesnt have these congestion issues. It is like how hunter gatherers live better lives than early farmers

That was a long time ago, most modern day pakis might only have some sythian admixture. This is where the yellowish pale skintone comes from I think

none lol

India did, only people that look like that are in far baluchistan like quetta or far north of pakistan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durrani_Empire
RIGHT HERE, user.

South in general is better because unlike the North which is a giant plain and thus got fucked multiple times throughout history with every regime change, the mountainous regions of the south were isolated and remained peaceful.