The whole inclusion of Watchmen into the DC universe started to get me thinking...

The whole inclusion of Watchmen into the DC universe started to get me thinking. Of all the franchises that DC has access to, what wouldn't you mind seeing in continuity. WB franchises are allowed, doesn't have to be of comic book origin.

>Freekazoid

>Rush Hour as a comedy comic.

>Lethal Weapon

>Nightmare on Elm Street

> An alternate reality version of Matrix that shows what happened to all the DC heroes

> Same thing as above, but with Mad Max

>Mortal Kombat to be referenced sometimes as a universe DC has crossed over with and they show up during multiversal threats.

>All the Hanna Barbra toons.

Preacher

Is DC even allowed to use the Vertigo stuff?

Hasn't this happened already?

Eventually all "untouchable" continuity will get molested by Geoff Johns.

I'm pretty sure they aren't allowed to touch 100% creator owned properties.

No, only the Vertigo stuff that was originally DCU stuff
The Vertigo stuff actually is creator owned, unlike Watchmen

Harry Potter vs. Timothy Hunter

Or we could make new properties.

I'd pay for that shit.

John Constantine is forced to teach at Hogwart's. In a world where the Spectre has replaced dementors.

>Caring about DCshit at all

just sell all their IPs to marvel already so we can finally get a superman kino on par with the russos output

>Wanting /anything/ in the hands of current Marvel.

Are you a glutton for punishment or just stupid?

BIONICLE

It's not like Lego's using them

>he didn't see civil kino

K E K

ENJOY BVS KEK!

>Marvel
?
Marvel's been dead for years. Do you mean Disney?

seriously

How would the whole Bionicle thing even fit? Alt earth or a newly discovered race?

They did a crossover with Masters of the Universe, didn't they?

This is a thread about comics, asshole. Go back to Sup Forums where you belong you obnoxious shitposter.

>He's a moviefag.

Why are you even on Sup Forums? You have your own board called Sup Forums.

>Mad Max: Gotham to Metropolis
yes

Alternate reality or simply worlds in unexplored reaches of the universe, some sector that the Guardians declared off limits for some bullshit reason.

>he didn't read civil kino II

Oh shit, I forgot about that. It would be fun it see more of him.

>TFW we get a three way fight between He-Man, Wonder Woman, and Kenshi

user is a movie fag, he doesn't know how to read.

>A new clan shows up that Max has to face off against that are all based off their fallen hero Joker. Kinda like the Jokerz from Batman Beyond. It ends with an aged Batman coming to help Max.

>Bionicle Lanterns.

it's hard to choice

>Or we could make new properties.

ARE YOU MAD, WOMAN!?

I thought that was a web series that had nothing to do with Warner Bros.

They handle distribution in Japan.

Scooby Doo

Doesn't mean they necessarily have the rights. Thought it would be interesting to see.

Isn't that already canon? It's had enough crossovers.

Indeed, the I believe all rights are held by RT and maybe their parent company, Fullscreen. But as long as we're talking about crack-crossovers...

Am I the only one that likes Watchmen being brought into main continuity?

>Freekazoid
That'd actually work really well.

No. I'm hyped as shit.

>Hey! Doctor Manhattan!.....Stop that.

I'd read it.

Id integrate Space Ghost, Scooby Doo, and a select few other Hanna Barbera shows, but rework them all to fit the tone of the universe.

Supernatural has a lot of potential that CW is holding it back from. I'd make a comic that retells bits and pieces from the show in its own way. Characters like Deadman interacting with Sam and Dean could be fun.

I think Newline is WB? Maybe Freddy and Jason and Evil Dead, but then you have the problem of, "Why doesn't Constantine just pass through town every summer?"

If we're talking things WB doesn't own, I'd love to see Bruce Wayne take a trip to Silent Hill,

No, there are other easily amused idiots.

Words cannot describe how much I want this to happen.

Harry Potter is ripe for picking. I'd probably say it would sell more than Star Wars.

>>>Fuck it, I'm changing my trip to a Sup Forums one. I'm tired of the association even though this has always been my home board.

>It's not like Lego's using them
Uh, user?

I like these.

Using that criteria we may as well use Warner instead of DC

>John Constantine is forced to teach at Hogwart's.
it's already been written, you can find it at fanfiction.net

Did we suggest otherwise?

So DC has been dead too? Yeah, I kinda agree except for the odd run here and there, that's pretty much how I feel. But maybe it's just because I'm an oldfag from a backwards country

Marvel & DC are at the mercy of both Motion Picture Distributors only difference is Marvel has the illusion of freedom.

WB
>Thanks DC, but Zack Snyder has it from here.
>B-But he's a hack! He only loves Frank Miller stuff.
>Quiet you. Now get to work on some other Batman project for us to capitalize on!

Disney
>We finished a draft for the Moon Knight movie script, Disney. All we ask is 150 million.
>Does he quip?
>E-Excuse me?
>Does he quip?
>I guess he could drop a funny line here and there, but that's not usually his thi-
>Well he quips now! Have RDJ co-star & you have a green light.
>But he wants 50 million, that's 1/3 of the budget!
>BACK TO WORK!

It's a sad state of affairs, but it is what is. I miss the old internet without social media and weird, depraved things more accessible. I guess the world moved on without me. I don't want to be a cynical asshole but all things I enjoyed have turned to crap.

>Grant Morrison didn't use Multiversity to introduce earths with other DC properties in them

But he left the door open to this to happen, this could very well be his idea to get back at Moore.

>falling back on the "quips" meme even though it hasn't been relevant for years

heres how i know youre a DKEK, cuck

hope you enjoy it when the MCU buys the rights to all your lame, pathetic superheroes!

7 unknown earths are probably those.

Meanwhile with Disney & Star Wars Rogue One
>make a movie about this topic, put your own spin on it too.
>okay. Well here it is, tried my best
>WTF IS THIS, WE WANTED IT TO BE JUST LIKE HE LAST ONE
>but you said
>NOO

Dont forget introducing other multiverses

Did I trigger you, mouseketeer? They altered Strange's Tibetan stuff to pander to China. But of course that doesn't matter to you because just like Disney, you'll only care about it's RT scores & Box Office Mojo.

Didn't he introduce other multiverses? The 52 could be DC, there could be another multiverse out there that's Hanna Barbarea while another is WB's slasher films.

I'm sure this'll all come into play in the next crisis event that'll come along next yet. I don't know what they can introduce into 2018's crisis event though.

What's this about? There's some drama in Rogue One production?

I think Mortal Kombat could work as event fodder, with some universal invasion and tie ins in many books and such, even though they probably couldn't carry their own books.

40% reshoots.

>Morrison is camping outside JK's scottish mansion until she lets him use her characters in Omniversity

Lethal Weapon comic book series would be fun

They can go to Gotham to investigate a crime

>makes a joke about both companies
>hurr durr Cucky Mc Cuckface
I fucking hate you people so goddamn much

I think he's trolling you son. Calm down

Freakazoid would be pretty cool desu