Is it just coincidence that fans of all these pictured items happen to be autistic, or is blue just like...

Is it just coincidence that fans of all these pictured items happen to be autistic, or is blue just like, autism cat-nip?

Other urls found in this thread:

autismspeaks.org/blog/2014/09/12/what-it-about-autism-and-trains
archive.is/h6moQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP, what did you intend to accomplish with this thread?

I ask because I can't think of any fans of these characters that aren't on the spectrum somehow.

It is a coincidence that OP is a big autistic faggot?

To find out the source behind this phenomena.

Coincidence.

Autistic children like Sonic because he spins. Similarly, Thomas is a train, and autistic people like trains... because they spin.

Weird but true.

autismspeaks.org/blog/2014/09/12/what-it-about-autism-and-trains

MEGAMAN aww helll no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think autistic people just really like the color blue.

So then, what about the robot girl, and the two gem chicks? Is it just because they're girls, and blue?

Two of those are waifubait, one of them is a literally who, one of them only has ironic fandom nowadays, and one of them has justifiable outlash autism based on their favorite franchise being shafted and overused. That just leaves Sonic, whose outgoing personality and incredible force of will appeal to feckless shut-ins.

I have no idea on the others; I don't even think of them as autistic in the same ways as Sonic and Thomas (ie we call their fans autistic but they're not autistic-autistic, while Sonic and Thomas are things actually used in clinical environments because so many autistic people like them)

I'm just baffled as to how this is an actual thing. Like how does this happen? Is it a collective-conscious sort of deal?

Add Krystal and Liara to that image.

>mega man
>autistic
>mfw
Kill yourself

Maybe if this thread was on Sup Forums.

you could have saved yourself a lot of time by just researching the psychology of color rather than coming here

That depends, did you also watch Blue's Clues, OP?

I thought it might be more interesting and insightful to ask the source

>megaman
>autistic

I'll give you the rest of those, but when have megamn fans ever done anything on the same level of autist as those other fanbases?

Also, haven't megaman fans suffered enough without being grouped together with the rest of that shit?

There are plenty of color based autistic fandoms, not just blue.

It's called a spectrum for a reason dipshit.

>It's called a spectrum for a reason dipshit

It's not like, an autistic color wheel you fucking moron.

You can't think of anyone who enjoys Mega Man and Sonic and Thomas the Tankle Engine, all very popular characters across multiple nations, who aren't autistic?

Not older than 5

Go back to Australia you aussie.

May as well just turn this thread into a big autism collage.

It's not the blue OP. For one, autists and trains go together like spaghetti and meatballs. Also, autists are the ultimate mummy boys, so it figures they like a show about a kid with like 3 or more mother figures.

Thomas the Tank Engine is the only one that's backed by psychological research to the point where the National Autistic Society acknowledges it.

Trips of truth.

:^)

He's posting in a blue board so it's further proof for his theory of autism

Why are autistis drawn to thomas? Is it because they have very straightforward communication (faces and dialogue )?

To randomly insult strangers on the internet because it makes him feel good for some twisted reason.

>Is it because they have very straightforward communication (faces and dialogue )?

Yeah that's actually exactly why. It works a lot better with Pre CGI Thomas where they had static faces depicting one emotion while the narrator explained how they were feeling.

Have you seen how Mega Man fans act lately?

it's just a coincidence.
four of them belong to series where the designs are simple, memorable and open the doors to endless recolors/shitty ocs. the sonic and pokemon fandom are a great example of this

I still don't understand why Sonic is so popular.

archive.is/h6moQ
Science, bitch.

autism isn't a mental illness

Whatever. We've already established that autists like wheels.

>lately

have you seen how hard the franchise has been shat on lately?

I mean, yes, there's a level of autism there, but if you punt someone in the nuts, they are going to make a funny anguished noise, autistic or not.

Sup Forums isn't a hugbox

But Bluestreak is silver.

how the fuck is this image still up

like i'm legit confused this is like the third horse image i've seen today that wasn't immediately deleted

At least Sonic's arms aren't blue

t. Christian Weston Chandler

You're right, it's a circlejerk

its said that Blue is a color estimulates your imagination.
also the tick is missing

> daboodeedabooda

> but when have megamn fans ever done anything on the same level of autist as those other fanbases?
>he doesn't know about megaman sprite comics
>he doesn't know about the story behind mighty blunder 9

And that's just the tip of the iceberg, megaman fans are a few scratches away from the tier of sonic fans,

Are we talking real autism or Sup Forums buzzword autism?

Well, there's children.

So thats why the blue batman suit has such a large following

Does that mean he's only autistic when he wears blue?

Are you sure you're not a fan of any of those characters? Sounds like you would be.