Sino American War

The USA and China should WAR!

This will settle what the greatest country in history is!

USA must conquer China!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd like to see you guys conquer the Chinks again.

The Gooks would be pretty useless at war, it would be one sided all the way, Russia could probably beat China aswell

Harakiri yourself faggot.

Why on earth would China and the USA destroy the worlds economy? There is literally no reason for these countries to go to war.

True, that's why I believe a World War III would be against Russia, not China. We depend on China for so much, and they depend on us as well.

we aren't going to just destroy china so you can rape them again and steal their land.

dumb japs are bad at jewing.

I don't see ww3 happening anytime soon. The USA is so powerful, there isn't a nation or group of nations that could fuck with America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War
killing kike slaves since 1955

I believe the Commonwealth of Independent States can absolutely be competitive in a war against NATO.

men a war between USA and it's allies and China and it's allies would be epic

only problem would be, that after all the nukes would have been dropped, the muddies would be there laughing there ass of and concquering the whole world

Iran and its Muslim allies would likely fight on China's side.

Wrong.
Most of the Middle East is allied to USA.
Gulf, Iraq, Levant.
Only Syria and Armenia are allied to Russia, and Iran has a warmer relation with the SCO.
Indonesia, Brunei and Malaysia also have their own reasons to dislike China.

so they would be obliterated too?

Nice

Read this book

Trump gets in, imposes massive protectionism and tariffs, China commits sudoku

Wait a second that makes me think....if Trump blocks Chinese imports, wouldn't that be ample reason for China to declare war on us?

He meant muslim Russia.

its LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to invade China.

it'd be like Vietnam war x1 trillion.

According to the book the Chinese economy is so dependent upon Americans buying their crap that if American money stopped flowing in they would no longer be able to fund their military enough to defeat the US.

Tell that to Japan.

They took a shitload of the country once

This.

Plus, at this point our army is filled with fat lesbians, trannies and faggots.

I read this book years ago when it first came out. I don't think it predicted anything that's happening now. In fact, it seems completely wrong.

How about you fight your own wars you ricenigger,
everybody knows nips hate chinks more than pretty much anyone else

>deploy agent orange
>gas dirty red chinks back to the Han dynasty

Will happen on opposite day

china has never won a war. shut up japan we will nuke cuck you like you cucked women during war.
/thread

I kinda want to go to China for a year right now and see what it's like. I guarantee by the time I'm 80 China will have conquered the world, so it'd be cool to say I saw them while they were playing second-fiddle to the dumbass Americans.

t. 355k casualties in vietnam

More or less predicted Crimean invasion and did predict the subsequent shutoff of natural gas to Europe. Failed to predict ISIS but did predict "low-grade global war" between the US and Russia by 2015, which is exactly what happened in Syria.

>the US lost vietnam meme
Kys

During the 19th century it would have been a credible casus belli, but nowadays it would be suicide, the chinese would crash their economy so hard they wouldn't be able to spend money on their shitty army and corrupted administration.

No economy + no army + shattered administration = China becomes a third world feudal empire once again + the west collapses before the industry get back home to start rebuilding the economy.

>The USA and China should WAR!
>says the sniveling Jap who would benefit from a weakened China and America

Japanese occupied the country, yes.

But they were only able to acquire so much land by burning and raping their way through it. It's not an Empire, more like a roving band of savages no better than the Mongols.

To OCCUPY China would be absolutely impossible.

Have you been to any Chinese city? Any street you walk down, there are hundreds of thousands of windows and corners that a peasant with a sniper could be peering at you through a scope.

Believe me, not even America can invade and occupy us.

It'd be Stalingrad + Vietnam x 1 trillion.

The only way you can kill us is with WMD. But it's be M.A.D scenario.

355 thousand

yes, war between two major powers armed with nuclear tipped ICBM's
great idea

Most of the chinese just care about themselves though, the most educated will fly abroad, only to let the poor and the peasants to fight.

The projected active duty end strength in the armed forces for FY 2016 was 1,301,300 people
1/4th of the army lost without beating farmers with no industry.

Lol. Sorry bro. That question has been settled and china didn't make the top 10.

But at the same time, it's just as impossible to occupy America for the same reasons.

9,087,000 military personnel served on active duty during the official Vietnam era from August 5, 1964 to May 7, 1975.
2,709,918 Americans served in uniform in Vietnam.
9 million soldiers with state of the arm equipment vs 1 Vietnamese farmer who's defending himself who wins?

We'd win easy and without nukes. Our biowarfare weapons were designed to take advantage of Russia's weak food growing capacity. China is even worse. Poison their crops and watch the country devolve into the French Revolution x1000

That is true. It'd also be impossible to invade and occupy America for the same reasons. But we don't want to harm Americans either and I am pretty sure that your average American does not have a problem with us either.

Our nations are just too similar in terms of economy, geography, size and industry also our middle classes hold similar values and like the same things Americans do.

It's best if we just be friends :)

What is a Sino?

>USA AND CHINA SHOULD WAR
>SHOULD WAR

Jap shills step up your game

No one wants to occupy China, especially not America.