/who/ - Doctor Who General

Head Games Edition

Previously:

Ur mom has a good head games

those piss-stained roundels tho

who is ur favourite dr.

God I can't wait to get those Ten/Rose audios. Give me some New Who stories to watch in the meantime, /who/.

REMINDER THAT KAREN > JENNA

Go on professor. Fucking shoot her. Please!

Love and Monsters
I love it until Peter Kay shows up

Indeed he is.

TheDoctorWhoHub/videos/1617389114960652/
Why haven't I seen this discussed on /who/? They preview 13 saying "hello" at the end
Who's the voice? Want take bets?

Add facebooks web address to the begging of the link

Sleep No More. It's got a tranny in it like you

Oh user! That's the kind of story you watch at night... alone. If you know what I mean.

Aren't they MtF? I don't exactly appreciate those kinds of people.

>TheDoctorWhoHub
It's fanmade, dumbo.

>Bill is leaving after this season
I'm really disappointed about this, she's the only companion I've liked since Donna/Martha. But in all fairness, her character only works in chemistry with capaldi

>Aren't they MtF? I don't exactly appreciate those kinds of people.

wtf

How come you don't appreciate MtF? Genuinely interested.

>Aren't they MtF? I don't exactly appreciate those kinds of people.
B-but you said you want to meet MtF-yourself from /who/...

Wait, is this the general about Dr Who instead of Doctor Who?

They wouldn't cast a non British person

>\who\
sorry, SORRY

It's like changing to easy mode mid-game. In today's society men have it way worse off.

No this is a general about doctor poo

It's impersonation-user again; his proper trip is !3HRdCRC2pk

Abbreviation does not change the meaning, user.

Is this the one where the Fiction kid explains that the bad guys are the Doctor, Mel, Ace, Benny, Wolsey, Roz, and Chris, and then Wolsey just looks up and licks his paws? Because that scene was the best thing Steve Lyons ever wrote.

idk user convince me

W-what the fuck?

wtf i love edge now

Obviously you're a pleb who hasn't read this book, because yeah, it really, really does.

This isn't me.

>tfw edge was such an MRA as a woman that he decided to transition

Yeah, I know. I can still wish. He's commonwealth at least. I consider that sorta British.

Who.

Don't mind me, just the thirteenth Doctor passing through

I'll let Karen do the convincing user ;)

better legs
better face with less makeup
shes just more fun

>But in all fairness, her character only works in chemistry with capaldi
Do we really know that?

I mean, I didn't expect much out of Bill/Nardole, only Bill/12 and Nardole/12, but I was pleasantly surprised. So I'd definitely be open to seeing if Bill/13 works, especially not knowing who 13 is yet.

(inb4 "It's Kris Marshall because The Mirror is always right")

yes it is

I guess it's controversial, but I had to say it.

Oh, I see. You're one of those. Please accept my sympathy.

Yea but New Zealand is very culturally different to the uk. Also imagine all the
>Omg the Doctor is Australian now 0w0

This is not me.

I can't believe Edge is a fucking transphobe

I just really only see Bill working with Capaldi. I'd be ready to be proven wrong, but there's still no sign she's gonna stay on for s11 and Chibnall will probably do a soft reboot à la series 5

I would also be happy with an Aussie Doctor. Simon Baker would get my vote. A Canadian Doctor could also work but he should never ever ever be a yank.

Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye! Bad, I defenetly unstuck in the sodding Space Field, FOR THE FIRST TIME! So I can interfere with you. I definitely do not regret about that. Greetings, my dears!

>tfw Simm tomorrow

why is he so smug?

>edge is a transphobe
>immigrant is a homophobe
>wanderer is a racist

Filter all trips

My point is, Doctor who is a staple of British culture, casting a foreign actor would just be crass. This is coming from a New Zealander mind you.

you forgot the misogynist

No RTD to ruin himwait until he gets Moffucked. In

immigrant is a fag tho

Obviously I'd want them to play it with an English accent.

who's that?

and edge is a tran

I'm definitely heterosexual.

you go on /d/ tho

Had a dream about the next series. It was set on tropical themed planets, and played out like a Banjo Kazooie style collectathon.

How did she leave the show storywise? I have only seen everything once and I can't remember because she had a very weird story line and I haven't watched doctor who in a long time.

I go on /u/, you mean.

Remember when someone impersonated you and said you hated gay people but also loved a show where men run around in latex cat suits?

OK, now that I remember a bit more, this had pretty much all of Steve Lyons' best bits. Like when Mel tells Benny how the Doctor regenerated by falling down and hitting his head, and she laughs so hard she falls down and hits her head. And when either Ace or the Doctor dismisses the butterfly effect by telling Benny that at most it'll cause a minor change like a war starting an hour earlier or later or something, and then Benny kicks a can, and it causes a war to start an hour earlier, and millions more people die.

>there are people here right now that don't know cloister is a woman abusing misogynist jew
how new are you faggots

I remember.

To be fair, that was legitimately funny shit-posting.

If someone who knew the future pointed out a child to you and told you that that child would grow up totally evil, to be a ruthless dictator who would destroy millions of lives, could you then kill that child?

You have me at "kill a child". It's so much easier than killing adults, and just as much fun.

No. I'd try and take the kid, and educate the kid to be a better person.

Aww. I feel like someone could shoot you on purpose and you'd apologise for being in the way. It's cute though

Those designs are so cool

Are you also white and cisgender? If this is the case then under our new diversity and anti discrimination guidelines I am going to have to ask you to leave. If you refuse then I am fully authorised to shriek "RAPE!!!" until you go.

I am black. Can I pass?

>black
I always wondered why you were such an SJW.

My sources claim 13 will be CGI. Voice actor will be text-to-speech.

Big if true

Who wouldn't bang a tranny though I mean what's the big deal?

Of course. Please forgive me. I'm also really sorry about the whole slavery thing. Please help yourself to a white woman as something toward reparation.

Sorry guys wrong thread

Who else /likemoffatoverallbutfeellikehestayedonabittoolongandranoutofideas/?

The BBC allegedly want to recreate the glory days of "The Infinite Quest" or "Dreamland"

Are you tired of watching a show about a gay british space physician sexually assaulting aliens with a magic dildo?

If you're looking for Real film discussion come join us at /lbg/ at /lbg/ we have Real film hobbyists, who have Real opinions about films we love (and hate, haha)so if that's your cup of tea, come on down.

And please, don't be an embryo.

>Cloister "unable to afford divorce lawyers", Belle confirmed to win full custody of his tripcode
>Edge Lord reportedly "relapsing into womanhood" after spending too much on Funkopop figures, no longer able to afford hormone treatment
>Immigrant spotted entering a gay bathhouse for "protest purposes" over three days ago, has not been seen since
>Cats "still breathing", shows no signs of dying soon

It's over /who/, we're finished

If that's your thing then good luck to you but it ain't my bag, baby.

It's actually surprisingly appropriate

Is it happening /who/? Is this it? will we finally get our first real...... Doctor poo

isn't closer black too?

I was hoping they were going to go more for Death Comes to Time, or maybe the Destiny of the Doctors game.

He should've left with Smith, desu.

Also, he's been spinning the same ideas since 2011.

b-b-but I also browse and post in /lbg/

>lbg
>no t

You didn't do the slavery thing. No need to apologize.

>gay british space physician sexually assaulting aliens with a magic dildo

Is this that show Doctors mentioned a few threads back?

I don't think so.

NEW PASTA NEW PASTA NEW PASTA NEW PASTA NEW PASTA NEW PASTA NEW PASTA NEW PASTA NEW PASTA NEW PASTA NEW PASTA NEW PASTA

WTF?!?! I love Cloister now?!

redpill me on Chibnall. Can he actually save the show? Regardless, what can we expect his era to be like

BBC bosses love him because he pulled off amazing show that he had written himself
He's good overall

BBC Studios wants someone who can focus even more on worldwide sales and nerd merchandising than Moffat did. They love the proposal Chibs gave them on how he's going to do that. Whether you think that counts as "save the show" or not is up to you.

Moffat had written some of the best episodes in the RTD era. Did people not think he would be good too?

>42
>The Hungry Earth
>Cold Blood
>Dinosaurs on a Spaceship
>The Power of Three
>Can he actually save the show?
Dead on arrival.

The 80s Cybermen were my Cybermen. The Tenth Planet and Tomb styles have surpassed them as my favourites. I would like to see elements from them (basically the helmet) incorporated into the new series Cybermen.