Apologize Sup Forums

Apologize Sup Forums....

NOW

>critics aren't pai--

Sup Forums BTFO

Just come back from seeing it. It was good but not great.

>what is average rating

>WW reviews are totally legi-

>capeshit
>good
pleb detected

Critics are older than fourtee-

Fight Club isn't that good. do people really treat it like it's even in the top 50 of the 2000s?

I hope you don't think LOTR is

W-what's the score of Eyes Wide Shut?

This explains it..

Rotten Tomatoes scores whether they liked the film or not, not what they scored it.

FotR might be 57th.

Also I just remember that FC came out in 1999

this, just rewatched twin peaks and when I got to the part with Denise I took out my dvd and smashed it
they could not have been any more insensitive or disrespectful to the LGBTQ community

I've pretty much accepted at this point (and you should, too) that all media pre-2000s is very problematic. Exceedingly racist, homophobic, sexist, and transphobic.

Fight Club is that good. It's just most people don't seem to realize it's purposefully making fun of itself, so plebs end up liking it and misinterpreting the message of the movie.

Why is the website such laggy shit. Who would even go there for movie reviews?

people were constantly complaining about literally everything pre-2007, the difference is because they were too stupid to use the internet, no one heard them.

Now that the internet's barrier to entry has been completely removed, those people can complain in a manner that you can personally see.

To say, all that has changed is what you can see.

Nah

>it's making fun of itself
No it's not. It seems to unironically preach the DUDE ANARCHY LMAO

why cant they even draw themselves looking attractive?

Yeah, it's not like them railing on about drones for the machine isn't exactly mirrored when they create a cult full of drones. Totally just edgelord anarchist shit, definitely not making fun of that culture.

Fight Club accurately predicted Red Pill culture shit.

>capeshit better than Shawshank or The Shining
yeah, nah

>too dumb for fight club

There's no hope for you

It's not, WW average note is 7,6. Shining is 8.4 and Shawshank is 8.2, lear to read

To be fair, Fight Club is pretty bad.

Like its cool when you're in high school.

I think it's average 7.3 is fine. I think it's overrateed by the DUDE RED PILL LMAO squad, so then people overhate it

Kek

The Shining is medicore
There, I said it
Jack is great though

?

If you actually watched it instead of being in love with Tyler Durden the whole movie, you would've realized that the MC saw that it was all bullshit.

Anyone has the Sup Forumstard edit with harry potter ?

>IT KEEPS GOING UP!
>ITS JUST NOT FAIR

Capeshit is not better -acording to RT- than Shining or Shawshank, look at the average score, it's more useful than the tomatometer, wich only tells you, in percentage, how many critics liked the film

ok

>b-but the critics were paid
I guess the audience was paid too? Marvelfags on suicide watch

>you have to like this or you're a nazi

not this time jews

They do to the best of their ability but apparently they haven't got much to work with.

Fat people are depicted as skinny people inflated to 160% in Photoshop.

No extraneous manifolds of fat piling over eachother, no weird disproportion, no excess fat being stored in places fat has no place being, no apparent issues with health or mobility. Just a skinny person with a thicker torso and limbs.

Yes, the critics were paid