DUDE DRUMPF LMAO

DUDE DRUMPF LMAO

Why do they think that's a good insult?

Because it's funny, uneducated people don't know what Drumpf means.

Haha yeah Drumpf! So what's your opinion of that Leon Cox dude? He is a good actor right? Bruce Jenner? He is so cool! Its not offensive im just using the original name haha

>liberals being so basic that they're trying to shame someone because of their name

you can't even make this shit up

They gladly take any excuse to hate on people they don't like. Leftists were told (incorrectly) a long time ago that Trump's only appeal to conservatives is that his name is analogous with success, so if you strip him of that he has nothing left.

You seriously can't make this up. The leftists think with their feelings and they tried to attack their opponents, not with facts or legitimate counter arguments, but instead trying to make them feel like Trump isn't a good person. They have no idea how to counter with factual arguments.

WTF I HATE COLLEGE KIDS NOW

You fucking morons get so triggered by "Drumpf". You are just like SJWs.

>trying this hard

Isn't it basically German for "trump", which is why his ancestor changed his name to Trump?

I mean, uneducated people of course don't see the meaning behind making fun of a man wanting to change his name to better assimilate into their new host country.

>just say the word "Drumpf"
>trigges you
>trying hard

Documentation lists his grandfather as Trump.
A single form written by some immigration official listed him as Trumpf, which is almost guaranteed to be a misspelling. That single form, though, is where Drumpf comes from. The author changed it to sound weirder.

I don't even understand what these retards think saying Drumpf proves

It doesn't trigger anyone seriously. Who cares if someone changed their name 400 years ago.

How do you pronounce it?

"Educate yourself" is the mark of an idiot. It means "read the same bias propaganda I do!"

If they're not directly linking to Trump's actual fucking words coming out of his actual fucking mouth, it's invalid.

Drumpf means "I'd suck Oliver's dick if he had one."

I wish I didn't have morals and could spam pro trump stuff all over social media too.

>list of people with changed names but I still choose the original
>Bruce Jenner
>Jon liebovitz
>marian Morrison

Don't forget the Wachowski sisters.

I actually don't even know if they changed their first names, I just know them as the "brothers" or the "sisters".

Oh, and that faggot Jazz or whatever.

What's up Correct The Record?

his grandpa changed his name to trump when he came to america to AVOID DISCRIMINATION and now the LEFT is SHAMING AND DISCRIMINATING against donald for originally having a foreign name. talk about hypocricy

>married to/fuck toy of kebab
>Drumpf
>educate themselves

it's like a walking meme

Yeah we need to launch a "Make Stewart Liebovitz Again!" See how they feel about that.

>trumps great grandfather changed his last name to integrate into the dominant culture
>this is exactly what trump wants LEGAL immigrants to do
>somehow this is supposed to be an insult
I just don't get it, but it kind of makes me think

o-oy vey

>what's wrong Stewart, are you ashamed of your Jewish heritage?
>are you ANTI-SEMITIC or something???

Drumpf it what happens when you have a multimedia team try to make memes. It's not even funny.

retards trying to make a meme.. you can't make memes, memes make themselves

You were so triggered you started a thread. I'd say it worked.