Trump on Khizr Khan's speech: 'I'd like to hear his wife say something'

What the fuck is wrong with Trump? Can this guy be any more heartless? I'd like to see Sup Forums attempt to defend this.

>Donald Trump responded to blistering criticism from a Muslim lawyer during the Democratic National Convention by saying, "I'd like to hear his wife say something."

>In a lightning-round interview with New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd about DNC speeches, published Friday night, the Republican nominee responded obliquely to remarks by Khizr Khan, whose son, Army Capt. Humayun Khan, died in Baghdad in 2004.

>As his wife stood next to him on stage in Philadelphia Thursday just before Hillary Clinton accepted the Democratic nomination, Khan criticized Trump's immigration proposals -- specifically those aimed at barring Muslims -- and said that the billionaire businessman has "sacrificed nothing and no one."

cnn.com/2016/07/30/politics/donald-trump-khizr-kahn-response/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/publications/770-1.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2016
>caring about a muslim's opinion

Get fucked, saracen. Your time is coming.

Which the fuck is it you fucking liberals?

Is he sexist or not?

He's pointing out that his wife may be a Trump supporter since her son died in a war for Israel in Iraq, something Clinton was in favor of.

Easy.

Huh

>Muslim is mad that Trump didn't send his son to murder Muslims and get soldiers killed in Bush/Obama illegal wars

What the fuck is wrong with the Dems?

Trump was in favor of it too though

>"Trump hates women! He's a sexist!"
>tries to empower Muslim wife
>"HOW CAN HE BE SO HEARTLESS!?!?!?!"

Khizr Khan's son died in a war that Clinton voted for.

No he wasn't

Yes

No

>said that the billionaire businessman has "sacrified nothing and no one"
like they forced their son to go to war lol

Every week, Trump says something truly stupid. We have 4 more months of self-sabotage.

>"I'd like to hear his wife say something."
Trump fags are the worst for defending this turd sandwich.
What an insufferable douche. Trump fag

And trump had zero political influence even if he was for it. There's a difference between a politician with a vote and a businessman being in favor of a war.

Trump literally said he'd fuck his daughter if she weren't his daughter, and it's becoming obvious that he did inappropriate things to her when she was a child. I think this man can say anything and it won't affect him.

I know you're baiting. But why are liberals like this? Why do they make up so many lies?

Its the Liberal cha cha slide. Don't try to make sense of their outrage. It almost always contradicts itself.

>I know you're baiting. But why are liberals like this? Why do they make up so many lies?

What the fuck are you talking about? He admitted it more than once that he'd fuck his daughter. It's on fucking Youtube.

God I want this faggot elected. I've never seen an assassination before on tv

prove it

Explain to me why what he said is bad.

No ad homs or logical fallacies of any kind allowed.

I know its hard for liberals but I want you to try.

Muzzie digs up son's corpse to fight strawman of Donald Trump. How dare Trump not be swayed by morbid emotional manipulation.

>the Republican nominee responded obliquely to remarks by Khizr Khan, whose son, Army Capt. Humayun Khan, died in Baghdad in 2004.
Should not have invaded then you stupid faggots.

I'm surprised no one brought this up during khan's speech.

The optics of it were awful and projected terribly on muslims.

>man does all the speaking
>wife wearing a bee-keepers suit 110% covered up
>wife doesnt say a peep and stares at her feet the whole time

its islam in a nutshell. leftists are too fucking stupid to realize this tho

Or you know, it's a grieving mom 8 years later from a culture that values family and was too heart broken to speak, but you would t know anything about that you broken home ugly Newfie

That was sweet OP, sweet.

This

They talk about empowering woman but they like to ignore how shitty islam is to woman.

it's saddens me to know that the election cycle will be over soon, then again the coming 8 years of crazy bantz going to be insane.

Fucking savaged. This man is a shitposting machine.

Every American soldier who invaded Iraq deserved death, especially the ones who claimed to be Muslims and did it.

I thought women were strong and Islam empowered them?

Guess not

Damn, those fucking goalposts are sliding around like they've got wheels.

"My son is a dead welfare queen sand nigger, your opinion is invalid"

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Must be hard for you to admit that his own statement involved multiple logical fallacies

Fuck off. You're making shit up and you know it. Nobody mourns to the point of not being able to speak 8 years later. Kill yourself, loser.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Horseshit…grieving mother…a decade later.

Wipe your teary eyes faggot.

Like anyone cares what some random paki trash even thinks.

Classis

Kill em all
14/88

Defense successful
/thread

good stuff

yeah, his son sacrificed himself for a country making a retarded mistake. big whoop. he volunteered

She literally stated so afterwards. there's a quote out there, dumbfuck

>makes joke at his own expense, references his penchant for dating younger women

HOLY SHIT TRUMP LITERALLY SAID HE'D STICK HIS PENIS IN HIS DAUGHTER'S VAGINA THAT'S LITERALLY WHAT HE SAID DAMN I BET HE RAPED HER AS A KID TOO

wtf i heat khan now

the invasion of iraq was Israels idea not americans, Israel wanted Iraq weakened so that when they form their "greater israel" they can take iraq's land as their own

Americans wanted to invade Iraq, both President and people. You asked for dead American soldiers.

he said shortly after the attacks that "i guess they have to do something" on howard stern when asked about it but after that he was against it

Rare flag oh shit.

I wish we never invaded you guys, Iraq was based under Hussein.

Yea and Sup Forums and republicans don't give fuck all about women unless it validates your hatred of Muslims.

These goalposts shift at the speed of sound

BAHAH americans didnt support shit, the president at that time was a satan worshipper who same as israel both praise to moloch, eat shit iraqi you believe the trick israel played on you to hate americans and not the true evil people behind it all, ISRAHELL

I hate you both. Fuck America and fuck Israel. Fuck Americans as well, you wanted invasion.

Nice deflection retard

Calm down man, we don't want you to explode.

I'm not the one deflecting

That's right, payback for 9/11

Bullshit, I was young at the time but I definitely remember the general public in favor of invading Iraq.

idiot nobody wanted it, you are a delusional fuck, make americans your enemy if you want, thats what israel wants you to do, fight the americans instead of the real evil people you fucking moron, attack americans because you fell for the jewish lie and we will fuck you up,

Had all mudlime been kicked out of the U.S. prior to 9/11, then there would not have been any 9/11, and the guy's wife's mudslime son would not have died for Israel in Iraq.

> Trump knows full well that in the Islamic monkey-god religion women aren't allowed to speak
> "I'd like to hear his wife say something" was his subtle way of calling out Islamic patriachy
> 99% of libtards won't even notice

go fuck a camel and calm down, if your society wasnt completely shit they wouldnt have had to install a dictator and then they wouldn't have a reason to invade later.

first post best post

Iraq did not do 9/11 you idiot. People on the plane were mostly Saudis.

pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/publications/770-1.gif

Americans wanted the war. You wanted it. Stop denying that you wanted it.

We had a King who the CIA helped to overthrow and replace with Saddam to begin with.

His wife probably doesn't speak english

You're lucky pig-fucker. We should have nuked Mecca after 9/11 but we just ruined your country so be happy.

Clinton fags are the worst for defending this Islamist pig. What insufferable douches, the lot of them.

Hillary for Prison

Trump 2016

how does that refute my point?

Actually, he's mad Trump didn't die in Vietnam.

That we were ok before you all started getting involved. Every time you do something it gets worse. Stop doing things.

>He made a bad decision but wasn't in power so it's OK.
I agree. Let's keep it that way.

I supported the Iraq war for the only valid reason

a desire to see Muslims die

every Iraqi who fought to remove Saddam also deserves to be shot in the head.

>My son died in war in the middle east ;_;
>thats why we need to elect a president who ensures it will continue
How fucking stupid are democrats really?

The American people were lied to though. The government told them that your country had WMD's

>id
>gaPE

It's like poetry

>and said that the billionaire businessman has "sacrificed nothing and no one."

Maybe he hasn't sacrificed anything, but let us ask the families of the victims of Muslim terrorists what more they can sacrifice so they can be safe in their own country.

Now go back to tumblr.

>Hillary Clinton is a fucking dishonest, psychopathic corrupt puppet but at least she doesn't say mean things on microphone!

What is there to defend, faggot? I love Trump more and more every day.

Yea dude i totally wanted the war when i was 5 yrs old too busy playing pokemon to even give a fuck about what the news said, you dipshit fuck
I hated scumlims for a long time thanks to 9/11, but because i dont have the iq of a subhuman i dont fall for the jewish lie of hating all muslims instead of the true evil, but apparently your subhuman brain cant even understand US military was USED, not the US people it was a deception to make christians and muslims kill each other while the jews watch and laugh, you fucking moron you fell for it, get fucked you moron, the only good muslims are palestinian muslims confirmed because atleast they realized christians and muslims are capable of peace and friendship MEANWHILE YOU IRAQ SUBHUMANS TREAT ANY ONE NON MUSLIM LIKE SHIT, FUCKING NO BETTER THEN ISRAHELL WHO TREATS ANYONE NON JEWISH AS LESS THEN HUMAN.

>What the fuck is wrong with Trump? Can this guy be any more heartless? I'd like to see Sup Forums attempt to defend this.

... wait a minute. Haven't we seen this before? Does "Cindy Sheehan" ring a bell?

More like something truly brilliant. Trump REKT the sandnigger. This is what we're about.

comin in too hot bro throttle back and call the ball

iraq genocide best day of my life

To be fair right after 9/11 if Bush hadn't invaded someone he would've likely been impeached or lynched. The public was pretty much demanding blood at that point.

Deus Vult!

You are inhuman so of course you did.

Saddam let in weapons inspectors, and they confirmed no weapons. The American people had enough information to know it as a lie.

USA is not an innocent.

>"why do they call us racist though I don't get it "

>Trump is none of these things because he said he wasnt

wew lad

Faggot, he did a harmless comment on how beautiful he thinks his daughter is. Of course you sick cucks and fucks have to turn it into something obscene.

>Muslims aren't bad because one died in combat

Hahahahahaha . Muslims like to kill other Muslims there is no surprise. No matter what they leach off American tax payers

They should've invaded Saudi Arabia, not Iraq

>Saddam let in weapons inspectors, and they confirmed no weapons
Those aren't always too trustworthy though

This

Liberals oh so badly want it to mean something that it isn't.

the usa is rome and iraq is egypt...well not egypt a shittier province, but the point is you play ball or get fucked and guess what happened?

you are inhuman for thinking all americans are guilty of a jewish lead war that destroyed your country, talk about stupidity, go bow down to your jewish overlord you fucking cuckold

I think I love Donald Trump

Are you ill? Americans didn't want the Iraq war. The president and congress did. We had no say in the matter, and we hated it the whole way through.

Because of how much we hated it, and hate it to this day, we are EXTREMELY against going back to the middle east, save to kill ISIS, or in my dreams, help syria.

Hate Americans all you want, but we don't hate you, and honestly can understand why would hate us. It wasn't my choice, it wasn't my father or families choice, it was Bush, Israel, and congress.

Because whatever we say or dont say, we are racist by default because we are fucking white males.
We might as well deserve the badge you pin to us

He's somewhat right, they REALLY pushed the woman to the mike at the DNC, so why not this one? Even if she doesn't speak English, that illegal mother of that LITTLE SCARED GIRL even spoke, in fucking Spanish. So not knowing English is clearly not an issue here.