>no normie alcohol shit
>MANLY and cool punishments like whipping, stoning and handchopping
>based
>cool beards
>women only spare their beauty for their husband
>glorious aryan warrior code
CONservatives wish they were this redpilled

God was a Semite

This thread smells weed and meth as hell.

>mfw white people literally named their continent after a middle eastern woman

Ayy Lmao

uh ? it's greek

Europa was the name of a phoenician princess

Phoenicians were Whites

Phoenicians were Jews Semites sea merchants

WE

WE

It's a well known fact that they are Semites

Phoenecian civilization also included Southern European countries like Portugal, Italy, and Greece. It's not a stretch to say that there were white Phoenicians
>inb4 there's no such thing as white Southern Europeans

Jesus was white.
So was Mohammed

post yfw durka durkas worship a whi*toid as God

Islam s the i final redoill, fking best religion i swear

so? It's about truth, dipshit

And Christianity is a cuck religion, I don't think I've ever seen a masculine Christian male. Meanwhile, there are Muslim alphas and chads everywhere, thank god Christianity is declining, good no one takes it seriously
>DUDE give all your wealth to worthless poor people LMAO
>meek shall inherit the earth
>DUDE looking at women is a sin LMAO
>DUDE let foreigners stay in your homes LMAO
>DUDE being weak is a good thing LMAO
Also, modern Christianity now loves fags, buys into that multiple gender crap, and supports casual pre-marital sex. Meanwhile Islam has not been liberalized

>Also, modern Christianity now loves fags, buys into that multiple gender crap, and supports casual pre-marital sex. Meanwhile Islam has not been liberalized
this is incorrect

Yes but those were assimilated. Im talking about a phoenician princess from Phoenicia

Islam is also a cuck religion since it embraces everybody who professes to be a Muslim, no matter their race

It embraces actual muslims, if you say you are a muslim but aren't then Abdullah sharpens the saif.

>modern Christianity now loves fags, buys into that multiple gender crap, and supports casual pre-marital sex

not at all, only heretics do this

>inb4 muh Francis

he technically isn't the pope anymore as he has 8 counts of heresy against him, pic related

Jesus was slav tho.

Yup, i agree with you on everything you mentioned, i really dont understand how our ancestors appealed to this submissive and "turn the other cheek" religion. Its just so weak and defeatist in its Nature, how can anyone hear all the gloomy sayings and go; "wew, this sure sounds awesome".

And all the "muh Deus vult thoo" amerifat larpers are even worse. Christianity has No Stamina and sovereignty compared to other modern religions, buddhism islam etc, give me anything but this depressing cuck religion.

On a semi religious Side note, ZEN is pretty awesome and makes me want to Read Up in buddhism.

>"And Christianity is a cuck religion, I don't think I've ever seen a masculine Christian male. Meanwhile, there are Muslim alphas and chads everywhere, thank god Christianity is declining, good no one takes it seriously"
t.rasheed

>valuing material wealth over higher goals
sounds pretty feminine to me

>aggressive savages shall inherit the earth
it is clear which is best

>DUDE looking at women is good LMAO
why waste your efforts on something so pointless and distracting. have the strength to have self control instead

>DUDE fuck everyone else but they better be kind to me LMAO
civilisation requires you to love your neighbour. if you don't you end up with backstabbing corrupt shit holes without any trust like almost every muslim country

>"DUDE being weak is a good thing LMAO"
not a part of christianity

>"Also, modern Christianity now loves fags, buys into that multiple gender crap, and supports casual pre-marital sex."
simply untrue

this, there were a blond haired blue eyed nordic people

NO NO NO *wheezing* HAHAHA

The thing is, you don't go shopping for religion, it is about absolute, divine truth.

And your vain philosophies contain none of it. You'll either accept Christ or suffer the dire consequences in the afterlife.

pic related, coming of Christ prophecised in the Book of Genesis, written 500 years at least before His birth.

Paganism is unironically more suited for Europeans than Christianity
>TFW varg was right about everything

phoenicians were semites, and subhumans of the worst kind who sacrificed children to their idols

There’s no proof that she ever existed though, also the etymology is fully Greek, from εὐρύς (eurús, “broad”) + ὤψ (ṓps, “eye, face”).

bullshit, and those larpers don't have a clue what paganism actually was, and how bloodthirsty it was. Amongst Celts human sacrifices were so cruel that even the Romans couldn't stand it and banned them. Germanics weren't much better.

modern day "paganism" has no structure and doesn't really mean anything. it's mostly just a culture club for "my ancestors :)" people and roasties who believe they have magical powers

Thank you for bowing down to semitic superiority

Dont agree with u, modern paganism is just cringy larping, it just gatheres social outcasts like varg, we need alpha religion for mormors like islam,

I bow before the one and only living God, from whom only comes good.

You can scoff all you want, your reward for it will be eternal damnation.

He's not your typical middle eastern but a supernatural, magical one.

God is semitic. We are superior .

these things only apply in saudi arabia
Good