Sup Forums and Donald Trump absolutely BTFO with a single image. This man won Clinton the election

Sup Forums and Donald Trump absolutely BTFO with a single image. This man won Clinton the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/florida/statements/2016/jul/18/rudy-giuliani/rudy-giuliani-wrongly-says-hillary-clinton-open-bo/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolitiFact.com
danielpipes.org/comments/116862
washingtonexaminer.com/obama-mocks-trump-but-has-barred-immigrants-many-muslim-6-times/article/2594016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only Muslim winning the White House is Obama

Used his dead son as a political tool to bash Trump. Sad that the MSM ate this up.

>Constitution
lol. America's toilet paper means nothing to anyone.

As opposed to all the speakers at the Republican convention using their children killed by illegal immigrants to attack Clinton?

Conservashit "logic."

What part of Trump is unconstitutional??

>what is Benghazi mom

Dems used soldiers that are doing the killing. And getting offended that Trump might stop them.

That's Nazi level shit.

only a muslim would allow their dead son to be a selling point for the Hillary Clinton presidential run.

Its disgusting on an incomprehensible level.

i guess if a muslim is gonna be dogmatic, the constitution is a better text than what they usually read

Next time Hillary mentions "gun reform" I'll be sure to use that sandnigger's pic to remind her of the Constitution.

The difference is the people killed by the illegals are civilians, not soldiers. Soldiers know what they're getting into when you sign up for THE MILITARY, ie possible death.

Nice straw man though, how's your correcting the record going?

People who have died because of Clinton/Obama policies vs a soldier who died in a war that Trump opposed and was no way involved (but Hillary Clinton was)

Funny how his wife wasn't allowed to say a single thing. Really makes you think...

You mean the Constitution that Hillary took an oath to protect and uphold? The Constitution that she wants to destroy ?

Don't forget that Hillary voted for that war and Trump opposed it - and was in no way involved in the politics surrounding it

Hillary is directly involved in not supporting those that died with proper military defense and not giving them aid when the were under attack. She is absolutely at fault and to blame for the mother's loss of her son. Also she lied directly to her face about why they died.

How is Trump in any way at fault for the death of this losers son?

He looks like a miserable piece of shit, LOL

You can tell he wants to blow himself up so badly

waiting for an answer here

hahahaha like nigga liberal president Jimmy Carter suspended Iranian immigration in 79' haha like nigga open a history book

Trump wants to ban all Muslims, which would include war heroes and patriots like this man's son. That's the point.

Trump supported both the Iraq war and the Libyan intervention.

>Trump: I'd like to hear his wife say something

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

But I thought Obama already destroyed the constitution?

And meanwhile you work for a candidate so unlikeable she has to pay you to defend her in the Internet. You are part of the real problem in this country. It's not racism, or immigration, or sexism, or gun rights, or abortion, or even terrorism.

It's the influence of money in politics

Go buy a gun while you still can and shoot yourself in the fucking head.

ahmen

Who said I supported Clinton, Trumptard? I'm voting for Gary Johnson.

This is going to backfire on him like the Mexican judge thing. He's fucking up again.

Hillary wants open borders. This policy would directly lead to the deaths of more Americans just like the parents that lost children at the hands of illegals. It's a perfectly reasonable argument to make.

Just to make you earn that CTR money, how is Trump in any way at fault for the death of this losers son?

How does one become a paid shill? I want to get paid to shitpost on Sup Forums but don't know how. Help please.

If Trump had banned all Muslims before they entered the country his son wouldn't have been in the Army and would still be alive. It's an illogical argument to use his dead son in any way to bash Trump.

>Hillary wants open borders.
She doesn't. Immigration reform != open borders.

politifact.com/florida/statements/2016/jul/18/rudy-giuliani/rudy-giuliani-wrongly-says-hillary-clinton-open-bo/

Trump has sacrificed way more for my country than this shitskin ever has.

Say what you will abou Trump, but he's actively chosen to give his cushy lifestyle to try to improve the country.

Shut up faggot - you "support" Johnson because that what your script dictates today.

Now go in play in traffic you fucking cuck

Shit bait/10

You outed yourself

His son would have voted for Trump

You mean like the RNC did with Benghazi's mom?

Shhh don't speak loudly there are a bunch of blind devotees here that will just yap on like a bunch of feminist if you bring up common sense and reason

Fuck off shill. He said ones coming into the country who aren't citizens, from specific nations like Syria. You're outright lying about information that is public knowledge

>politifact
>a credible source
>mfw

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/

She will freeze deportation, close detention centers, grant full amnesty, won't reinforce border control, and will flood in as many refugees as possible. That's literally open borders without saying open borders.

See and Sorry to have to correct the record for you.

Either you're really shitty shills that have not earned their shekels or shit from/bait; nobody is this retarded.

trolls/bait**

>Breitbart.com
>Trumptards think this is a credible source

Why is he brandishing the constitution as if foreigners had constitutional rights to immigrate to the United States?

Oversimplification=deception

Trump's ban all muslims is not referring to any First Amendment privilege.

Aliens, foreigners are not protected by the CONUS.

Depriving a non citizen entry to the USA for whatever reason is not a violation of any law..

Trump can do it for any reason..

He can cite links from specific nations to terrorist acts around the world as a clear and present danger to American national Security and restrict immigration..

He can make John Bolton Sec. State and Bolton will shred every application for entry from all Muslim countries.

trip s and you have to post a time stamped picture of your independent registered voter ID.

Implying this isn't 9D chess to have them call him sexist but bring up the fact that as a Muslim he has subjugated his wife to not have a voice and possibly beat her. This means Hillary by extension is supporting a person who is against women just like her husband and blows her "stand for women" bullshit out of the water.

He's a muslim hence an enemy hence bating for his team hence only using the constitution as a way to promote the interests of his own group.

The end.

Under U.S. Code, the president does have the statutory authority to keep anyone out of the country, for any reason he thinks best. Per 8 USC §1182
“Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate

OMG I'M A HUGE FAGGOT PLS RAPE MY FACE

obama twice banned muslims from entering.

"For the Democratic nomination for president, the Tampa Bay Times recommends Hillary Clinton."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolitiFact.com

"PolitiFact.com is a project operated by the Tampa Bay Times"

Unironically using a Politifact article as a source where they're defending Clinton while they have politically endorsed her and you want to bring up bias?

danielpipes.org/comments/116862

Banning muslims (Islam) is against constitution.

The RELIGIOUS FREEDOM is first amendment, because it is really important.
(If muslims come first, christianity and other will follow...)
(First amendment is from God, while second amendment is from Devil... Once you will understand it.)

While it is technically possible to BYPASS constitution by a presidential decret, it is generally a very bad idea to want constitution bypassing, just because it is aimed at your rivals and not against you.

Yes, when inviting tourist or immigrant guests, you fairly can decide, who you will invite and who you will reject, that is logical and righteous. But your own citizens you may not judge on the basis of religion !

(Then consider, that terrorist attacks, done by tourists, are extremely rare. Biggest problems are with social outcasts in Xth generation.)

Try harder Hillarybot, how much is the cunt paying you to spam pol

Its doesnt say shit about importing immigrants.
I know dems dont read it because they want the 2nd and 1st admendments gone.

When the Benghazi mother spoke against Hillary, the MSM condemned it and said "shame on the RNC for exploiting her!!"

When the DNC exploits the family of a dead soldier? OH DRUMPF BTFO WATCH IT AGAIN AND AGAIN OHHH ITS SO TOUCHING AND MOVING OHHHH
Trump had nothing to do with the death of that Muslim captain however, Hillary did have something to do with the death of the Benghazi soldier.

It doesnt say you have to accept them in the first place.

>Hillary votes for the war that killed their son

>Family speaks against Trump and supports Hillary

wtf kinda bizarro world is this?

Is that the Paki Blofeld from the new James Bond Movie

i don't give a shit about some sandnigger and his dead son

He's talking about banning Muslims who aren't citizens (refugees) from coming, it's not about banning the practice of Islam. The Constitution does not apply to non-citizens that do not currently reside in the US.

>democrats suddenly care about the constitution

what part of temp ban until we solve the vetting process does nobody understand?

If you're muslim and already a citizen you have nothing to worry about.

Islam promotes a theocracy government structure for its followers, which is an incompatable goal for a constitution driven democracy. When a religion transcends a path of spiritual guidance into an institution of government, it crosses the line for constitutional protection.

Checkmate.

14 muslim servicemen have died in the GWoT

15 American servicemen have been killed by muslim soldiers who turned on their comrades

Who's droppin the mic now?

I want a source for that one, I want to believe but I refuse to believe without a source.

>The American people should know, and decide if Hillary's tongue is fit for office

I thought Bill was always the one to decide whose tongue was suitable for oval office.

sauce

So, did they open to the part that said the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed?

[ citations needed ]

washingtonexaminer.com/obama-mocks-trump-but-has-barred-immigrants-many-muslim-6-times/article/2594016

July 25, 2011. Barred those under a UN travel ban, or who broke 29 executive orders covering transactions with terrorists.

Aug. 4, 2012. Banned anybody involved in war crimes, or just about any other crime including human rights violations.

April 23, 2012. Barred those helping Syria or Iran, or involved in human rights abuses for those governments.

May 1, 2012. Another block on those helping Iran and Syria.

April 3, 2014. Banned anyone known to threaten South Sudan.

March 6, 2014 . Barred entry of those claiming government authority in the Crimea region of Ukraine, presumably on behalf of Moscow.

Wasn't a blanket ban on Muslims, but it sure did block a lot of them.

Cheeky cheeky

you mean the oral office

Well, let's see here - Major Nidal Hassan killed 13 at Fort Hood in 2009 (and wounded at least 30), and Sgt Hasan Akbar killed 2 (and wounded 14 more) in 2003.

13+2 = 15

When will this meme die?