The_Donald stickied this

AHAHAHAHAHA redditfags BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/elisepollard/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She seems like the type of cunt to take selfies of only her face so she can try to attract Chads on tinder and other various Internet degeneracy hotspots.

She's got quite the gut on her. A one piece would've been a better route. Also, being fat and drinking beer in a selfie lets everyone know you're a used up slut that'll be 300lbs the minute you pop out a kid.

What? You leafs are full of shit.

I'm a tits guy >:^)

Can you fucking cucks go back to lereddit?

I'm starting to hate Trump because of you dumb niggers.

At least our drinking water isnt

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Mary Oberst?

damn she is fucking fat as fuck what a gross fat cunt.

I don't get it ? Cuz she's chubby ?

No, it is the truth.

Who the fuck is this attention whore and why did you make a thread about what they do on that shithole?

>t. virgin neet

I would fuck this chick silly

You can see there's a dude taking the picture of her in the reflection of her sunglasses. Good job being retarded biased cucked faggots

I'd let her sit on my face and tickle her butthole with my tongue.

I've only checked them out a couple of times. From what I've seen, they see Sup Forums in crazy high regards. You guys are the source of the majority of their memes and they look up to you

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

Good bantz 20/16

Any time I've been with a beer drinking girl with this body shape, their pussies end up smelling pretty bad.

Wrong side of history: the thread

Quit being mean to the_donald. They're like a little brother to this board. Sure they can be annoying, but you'll always be bros.

Now I noticed him. He looks like a fag, I can just tell by his body. And the woman looks like an absolutely fat fuck landwhale. I wonder who so many people are defending this fat cunt.

What do you mean? She could go on a diet and lose weight easily.

No, we're on the right side. You're on the left :^)

I don't get it. What's the big deal about the fat chick?

this bitch is so fucking fat jesus christ

They look up to us. They aspire to be us.

At least it's also going to her tits. Girls who are fat with small boobs have no redeemable qualities.

>LE BASED SUBREDDIT XD

>LE BASED TRUMP GIRLS

Hey check out this based Trump and her bf guys. Put this on reddit too.

I don't know looks pretty THICC to me

This.

I'd cream fill those hushpuppies anytime.

If she lost some weight, she would still have big tits. She has that going for her.

Fucking ameriniggers need to be shot

>reddit
>They're like a little brother to this board

no

back to back world war champs baby

WOOO

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

t. Blacked.com

>a-atleast she has big tits

s-stop being mean user

i would breed her before a skinny bitch

Do you guys have anymore Trump girl instagram accounts?
instagram.com/elisepollard/

Reminds me of the girl who worked at a coffee shop
>has huge tits behind counter
>moves over to cash register
>is actually fat

Way to ruin my coffee you fat cunt

this isnt fucking true at all

even 9fag tries to emulate Sup Forums culture but that doesnt mean we have to like anything about them

Why does this pic make me so mad Sup Forums?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOwpW8cv730&feature=youtu.be

>kissing poo

do you think they spit-roasted this chick before or immediately after this pic was taken

What's wrong? Don't you want to make America great again? We need to stop with all the race baiting and come together as a country. Little white girls and big black football players will make this country great again. Its the American dream.

Because that woman isn't at all attractive, yet everyone in the comments is reinforcing her delusions.

Skinny-fat bitches are the worst.

This is why i'm voting for trump

the fucking jews are learning

Nice tits, but they'll hang down if she takes this bra off.

You have it all wrong - the wrong side of history is the losing side.

trump girls getting BLACKED lmao

and here you thought the cucks were only on the left

at least shillary married a white guy and had a white daughter

Fuck off already

>I'm a newfag, the post

Thou shalt not commit logical fallacies.

>one picture of a girl in a trump hat standing next to a black man

>"LOL GET BLACKED LMAO!"

They're getting desperate...

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to take from this

She is engaged to him. This is her mom I think.

>hey man, i'm all good with race mixing as long as the black guy votes republican

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Fucking premium triple deluxe A+ body on that girl, by the way. Thanks OP I come on cat he hiss at penis.

Are you sure this is a woman?

Who cares?

You're supposed to understand that /r/The_Donald is a BASED subreddit with REDPILLED people and Trump girls are BASED and not DEGENERATE because they hate FEMINISM because feminism is CANCER and being half naked while wearing a Trump hat is totally REDPILLED and not degenerate because Muslims would have her wear a NIQAB because LIBERALS want to destroy our western not DEGENERATE values of college hijinks or whatever.

>ugly skank with awful fake tits and fake blonde hair
yeah niggers get the best white girls eh

Cracking tits

So what? He's black, not a nigger, no nigger would ever be in a Trump hat. I have no ill will for the like 2% of blacks smart enough to not be Democrats

wtf I love reddit now

You summed it up quite well. And in a good way to mock those people too.

I always find it strange how Trump supporters claim to support traditionalism and the "good old days" yet they advocate for slut culture and degeneracy on an extreme and obvious level.

Her tits really make you think.

Making the 80s real again m8.

Making the 80s real until the 90s happen again.

Sweet.

T H I C C

H

I

C

C

Who is this high test titbag?

>Destin, Florida

I miss chilling at that one strip of beach under the bridge on 98. Extreme levels of comfy.

Then the 2000s and we're back to square one

We need every fatty white chick on our side so let's not shit on Trump fatties until after the election.

Nah.

That's NFL's Golden Tate.

Hose that makeup off and she goes from a 6 to 4.8

Point yourselves out faggots

wHaT? WHeRE IS A HOt A bIG TIt?

ew

Bullshit. They dwarf the size of this board and most of the newfag neocons that have invaded Sup Forums come from there. They are cancer at its most malignant.

the thumbnail made me think it was seth rogan.

>i fucking hate that guy.

they stickied a beached whale?

She's at the beach. Talk to me when she goes nude or is walking around town like this. A bikini at the beach isn't degenerate

>No MAGA coozie

Couldn't pipe, sorry.

And?

>Chads
I love how you people shit your pants about reddit, then you use their shit memes.

Looks 100% american to me.

Lets make pussy great again folks.

:^) ........ :o)

serious question, why do Americans put those cloth things on their beers? is it to keep the cool? does Americans drink their beer that slow? like sipping it like wine or what? or is it like .. for grip or somethiong?

Maybe you can buy the bullets after you pay your debts

I guess it keeps sand off it? It would stick to the condensation, other wise I don't know. I don't use them

>I for one accept my title as a cuck

Kill yourself.

To keep it cold in hot weather

possibly, but like, why gets sand on their beer? like if you put it down in the sand sure, but the sand doesnt magically travel up into the beer?

what is the American mystery of the beer clothes !