>Actors who are in dire need of a Hair Transplant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EngKxF3Cqh4
youtube.com/watch?v=lnNwMiOWDM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He should get some hand transplants.

Daddy

>Posters that are in need of a test shot

this is how Phil Collins sees himself when he looks in the mirror.

Why does everyone get on Cavill's case about having a receding hairline at the corners, when there are plenty of other actors who have receding hairlines, and nobody cares about that.

I don't see anyone screaming about Chris Pratt's hair.

marvel fans were raised by single mothers and had an estrogen-only diet.

Yes, every man must have a perfect niggerboy hairline a few inches above their brow.
You kids are funny.

Balding is caused by testosterone. If it was caused by estrogen, women would go bald.

Fucking idiot.

i wasn't implying marvel fans were balding, i was implying they are feminine and insecure

also black women go bald all the time, btfo.

>resorting to racism to defend receding hairline
lol tell me more whiteboi

daddy

He's one of those people who only look good with hair
Too bad he's losing it

That's because black women are mannish apes

I like Jude Law's hairline desu

>his fingers
You just know.

what, that he's actually two midgets standing on top of each other?

We all love Henry despite his receding hairline.

There's a golden age or whatever Superman comic with the same hairline as BvS Cavill. As long as he isn't Steven Ogg there's no reason to kick up a fuss. I'd be more concerned with actors leading franchise actors looking like total fags.

Nooo, is that shopped?? Literally looks like the mangled hand from the scary movie parody

>om the scary movie parody
Henry's notorious for wearing poorly fitted suits. At least that's what people say.

What he needs is some shampoo

Henry I know you're lurking this thread right now. I just want you to know I'll suck your dick real good bro nohomo

Thats pretty much my hair, what is the problem with it?

>tfw I only ever looked good with long hair
>bald as fuck for two years now

are you getting /fit/?

if anything this thread proves it doesn't matter if you have receding hair if you look like a demi-god fuckmachine

i can't say it doesn't suck though ;_;

I hear balding comes from your mother's side of the family. For fuck's sake the relatives that are bald are from that cunt's side. ;_; I'm already ugly and started to get acne again even after being clear for years from accutane. Life is so fucked that I bet I will start balding any day now.

I'm in a dire need to get fucked by by Henry Cavill

no ? I mean I workout from time to time but with no precise goal in mind, just to to stay healthy
why ?

I've heard no tales about baldness on my mother's side.

My dad is the only one of five brothers to go bald. Apparently my granddad was heavily receding as well. He apparently had a small island of hair at the front that he used to slick back.

Old wive's tale. Balding is in fact more likely to occur if your dad is bald.

I hope you're right. My dad only just now is balding in his 60s and his brother who's only a decade younger isn't balding.

Yep :(

Me too m8

21 and already getting bald

>dad has full head of hair at 65
>I'm bald
shit

Genes are not as simple as a Mendel square.

Men don't need hair, faggot.

Go back to your containment board.

>>

This is literally my hairline and I'm 27

get on Propecia. its not that bad of hairline and you have time

Or that Chris Evans wears a hair piece

balding doesn't strictyl follow mendelian inheritance. there are tons of genes and gene interactions that can result in male pattern baldness.

mine is way worst and I am 21

youtube.com/watch?v=EngKxF3Cqh4
youtube.com/watch?v=lnNwMiOWDM0

>mfw youngfags think they're immune to JUST

just wait till your mid 20s, kids, or maybe if you're lucky you'll make it to 30

Watch it bruce!

When I lift weights my hands never cross my mind. Stop taking potshots at the first actor to ever give a great Superman performance.

>tfw small hands
this is mine and I'm 28
6'4 lanklet with tiny hands and penis, life is suffering

Are you cut? My dick is above average but my life is in a limbo of pain and numbness. I can not imagine an uncut lover being worse than me.

hi henry

Is it normal to have a little recession at 23?

yea I'm cut and non-jewish

Imagine being so hellbound by faggotry that you make a pic like this.

>mothers side has dense hair with no balding but graying in mid 20s
>fathers side has thin hair and balding
>am currently thinning with white hairs on my sides
I never had a chance did I?

more like an heir transplant

>balding /fit/ faggot calling other faggots

Genes are complicated. The aforementioned old wives' tale of getting your hair genes from your mothers father was backed up by hair genes falling on your X chromosome. This is obviously bullshit because you get your that chromosome from both your parents, otherwise every woman would be an exact clone of her mother. You still had a chance, plenty of sons of bald men ended up with their mother's hair. Genes are just weird and unpredictable. You can end up with a natural attitude unlike either parent and more like that of one of your grandparents.

DAMN! JONAH HILL LOOKS LIKE THAT NOW?

Henry should just ask Jason Momoa to put his hands over his during photo shoots.

DEJAD A HENRY EN PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the baldness gene comes from your x chromosome ya dingus.

Pepe's black?

I'm afraid you're the dingus. The entirety of human knowledge is at your fingertips. Give that a whirl.

>We're actors!