WHITE MALES GET PAYED MORE THAN BLACKS EXPLAIN Sup Forums

The current year is 2016 and while your bathing in your white priviledge a poor jerome is cowering in the street begging for loose change to pay for little jamal's kentucky fried chicken. Whats your excuse?

bbc.co.uk/news/education-35441833

As long as whites aren't getting paid more than 66% more than blacks, what's the problem?

Does not this prove that there is institutionalized racism if there is a gap between different races?

Two letters...
I
Q

Not an argument.

Whites work.
Blacks dont.

Explain Sup Forums

why do you care? a dindu is being payed less than you, this is a good thing you fuck.

you ask in OP
>whats your excuse?

he replies I Q

your reply
>NOT AN ARGUMENT

you asked for an excuse
you got an excuse

BRITISH EDUCATION EVERYBODY

PAYED

>Payed
>Stupid nigger posting this can't even write

Dindu labor participation is low for their population proportion and their incarceration rate very high.

>Payed

I use paid
Am i doing it wrong sempais? Im not a native speaker after all and the OP is british. Please pol teach me

white males work harder and are more dependable as employees than nigs.

>Black graduates earn on average £14.33 an hour, compared with £18.63 earned by white graduates, the TUC says.

>comparing all graduates and not controlling for major or career

Bait article. Maybe blacks should go to school for and choose more difficult and higher paying professions.

>PAYED
It's because they can't spell.

Whites are better educated and work more than blacks. No shit they get paid more.

Why don't these people ever harp on Asians? They're kicking even white people's ass when it comes to money. You know why? Because they fucking work their asses off.

Actually it is an argument when discussing an individual or group's likelihood of financial success

if they did the same amount of work they would get paid the same

I see homeless crackhead white guys in the city every fucking day

No. Maybe blacks are shitty workers and deserve less than whites.

OP isn't British. He's a correct the record piece of shit proxy and his grammar is atrocious.

Don't let this dicksucker ruin the Queen's good name.

>one group less educated
>one group lower iq
>one group more likely to be felons
Not surprising, move along

>Does not this prove that there is institutionalized racism if there is a gap between different races?
The 'gap' if there is one is from lower level of education not racism.

Don't give a shit. That's capitalism for ya. The best person for the job gets paid. Now fuck off back to commitopia where everyone gets paid the same shitty wage and dies from the flu in winter

>has a white husband
I wonder how much self loathing it would take to be that man.

Because whites do a better job.

>Whites work.
>Blacks dont.

Yes, actually it is.