Are the people that support Johnson on here serious, or are they just shilling?

Are the people that support Johnson on here serious, or are they just shilling?
I hope you Johnsonfags realize he's not even a true libertarian
Gary Johnson is:
-pro TPT
-pro gun control
-open boarders

He's basically a neo-liberal Bernie Sanders, is that what you guys want?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mq3x71i1jF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wew

you scared, bitch?

I don't really support Johnson a whole lot. But because I know he isn't going to win anyway, I'll still vote for him if it means the Libertarian Party can reach the 5% threshold in the election.

>implying shilling isn't serious
>implying it's the libertarians who are shilling for gary johnson

It's all I ever wanted

He is NOT pro gun-control. Stop it with this lie already.

erry day until he's elected.

Me too. I think a lot of things would be better in american politics if there were three viable parties.

>implying "true" libertarians don't want open borders

Pretty funny how the anti-Johnsons have their argument ready so fast.

Somebody nervous as fuck...

Your right user. No one who would literally throw a gun in the trash can be thought of as anti-gun

"True libertarians™" are retards who haven't thought the premise of open borders through to completion, even Molymeme has shifted from "True Libertarian™" to something more nationalistic.

Cant Parry The Gary

>I don't really support Johnson a whole lot. But because I know he isn't going to win anyway, I'll still vote for him if it means the Libertarian Party can reach the 5% threshold in the election.

Yes, what a truly lofty goal. I too want to split the Republican vote so we can have Bill.. err I mean Hillary Clinton in the White House.

t. Ross Perot

I don't consider Trump to be a real republican. He is not even conservative and doesn't care about limited government at all.

> a toy gun from the guy you beat for the nomination

nothing was lost.

Due to many Gary Johnson threads on the front page, were here at Sup Forums have gone ahead and created a /JohnsonGeneral/ for you lovely Libertarians.

Please, stick to the Generals.

Don't forget he's also a firm advocate of "anti discrimination" laws, is pro-choice, and supports fag marriage and degeneracy.

>>implying "true" libertarians don't want open borders

Oh child

>basically a neo-liberal Bernie Sanders
A fucking leaf. He's more fiscally conservative than every neocon in Congress. He wants to eliminate the income tax, capital gains tax and corporate taxes and put them all together into one federal tax. He's pro-TPP which at this point because of Bernie Sanders is both sides even though Hillary is just pandering. He's a total fringe candidate but I hope he makes it into the debates so we can tear down the establishment more than we already have

>What do you mean religious liberty? I'm not religious so it doesn't exist.

What kind of libertarianism is this?

But I thought Johnson is too liberal and too like Bernie Sanders! How could any Republican be stupid enough to vote for such a left leaning guy? If Trump really did a good job unifying the party, this wouldn't be a concern for you.

Go fuck youself nigger. Sup Forums belongs to Gary now.

>bitch

never forget
>DAT BOI
>OH SHIT!

Johnson wants to complete the mexican invasion, no true Sup Forumslock would endorse that.

>Johnson had a veggie pizza
>he's clearly out to get the meat industry

this is just about the logic you're utilizing

Gary "Gats in the trash" Johnson must surely have the NRA endorsement then, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=mq3x71i1jF8