MARVEL BTFO!!!

MARVEL BTFO!!!

*blocks your path*

wtf I hate caucasian males now

I liked BvS and MoS more, but WW was pretty solid. Gal was super cute in parts as well
>the ice cream scene and when she notices the baby in London

Marvel? More like Marvlel amirite lads?

lel, the female director of the film is married to a fucking white male and stopped working to raise her son(who is also a fucking white male)

Gadot also credited her for not turning wonder woman into a ball buster

Why do capshit fags hate eachother so much? Seems like you guys have a lot in common.

The only reason people are praising Gadot is because they expected her to be worse with only one expression and also because of the "cute" moments that they think it's groundbreaking for the character. And some think that screaming histerically automatically means good acting.

But she's not good.

sucker punch wasn't for women?

GET OWNED BY GAMERGATE, BITCH!

STOP POSTING YOUR OWN TWITTER

cause otherwise they have nothing to talk about, its just another mediocre superhero movie, alas a great achievement for the DCU since apparently its the first good movie since the Dark Knight trilogy. And Marvel/Disney is just conveyor-belt pooping out the same movie with different characters trying to make as much money as possible before everyone is completely tired of the genre.

The movie was okay (it's too long/too straight forward/ cliche CGI fight ending)
But
It felt like I was watching a movie instead of an expensive toy commercial like when I watch a Disney marvel flick

She's better than Christian Bale's Batman. Until you admit his Batman stinks you can not disparage Gadot's Wonder Woman.

>Never heard of this cumdumpster twatter cuck
>barely has any twats
>realise he is literally shilling his own account in here
wew lad...

>She's better than Christian Bale's Batman.
Pleddit plus leave.

God I hope people get tired of this shit within the next decade.

Don't forget
>whenever he's called out he defends himself in the third person

YOU lowered the bar by shilling Bale's Batman so feverishly.

>T-this tweet will show them!

>sucker punch for women

That statement doesn't make any sense.

Based review screw

Just saw it. Typical MCU level quipshit. No wonder normies are devouring it.

RIP Snyder's capekino. I suppose there can be only one Mona Lisa...

It was for teenage boys and manchildren.