Helsinkian woman invites unknown people to her home to eat Christmas foods

Finnish woman living in Helsinki named Mari Varjus, had spent over 10 hours in cooking Christmas foods. Then she invited people she didnt know to come and eat the food at her home.
7 people came.

The people did bring some small presents even though it wasn't a requirement.

Other urls found in this thread:

mtv.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/artikkeli/mari-kutsui-tuntemattomia-yksinaisia-luokseen-jouluksi-ihmiset-olivat-todella-otettuja/6708372#gs.z_=DOIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

source: MTV

mtv.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/artikkeli/mari-kutsui-tuntemattomia-yksinaisia-luokseen-jouluksi-ihmiset-olivat-todella-otettuja/6708372#gs.z_=DOIQ

Mari seems like a nice woman. Why are you teasing her?

> Oli aivan huippu ilta! Mietin kyllä, että ensi vuonna voisin järjestää tällaisen uudestaan. Lisäksi puhuimme vieraiden kanssa, että voitaisiin muutenkin nähdä joskus uudelleen. Tulimme niin hyvin toimeen ja kivaa oli.

how the fuck is this a language

>over 10 hours in cooking
>this result
Would not waifu 2bh.

Where is the ham?

well that's pretty nice of her.

at least we have our own unique language

I dont think there was a ham

What happened?

doing it right imo
random acts of kindness to strangers is one of the most christmasy things you can do

It seems people ate the foods and it was pleasant day for all.

Why does Finns have so much inner beauty?

That's nice but also kind of sad to think of all the lonely people in Finland. Why is this even an issue?
Finding a friends to spend time with is not like finding a couple. That's not hard at all.

Prepare to get BBCd

How insightful. Truly groundbreaking, Ivan.

>memes about Finns being too autistic to interact in public
>invite complete strangers into your home for the holidays

FUCKING CRYPTO-NORMIES

Being an autist here is suffering.

>ey boi ey boi
>u want sum food
> i got bread and unseasoned potatoes cooked in water
>it took me 10 hours

Why do you think that counts as news in one of the biggest medias in Finland? That kind of shit doesn't really happen here.

at least there's alcohol and hockey

I wish I could afford decent ham in Christmas
(and alcohol)

They are in disnount now since xmas eve was already two days ago

The whole reason things like this happen here is because there are so many people that are too autistic to have any family or friends, so they have to turn to complete strangers instead.

Crazy wench

and her family?